The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: Did you take the Census?
The "Counting of the Things".
‹‹ Last Modified by: LB Bork on: Apr 5th, 2010 at 12:46pm ››
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Print this Topic
The 2010 Census Farce (Read 70262 times)
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Re: The 2010 Census Farce
Reply #45 - May 28th, 2010 at 12:52pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Show me the law on this one.

Census workers can enter your apartment in your absence

http://blogs.ajc.com/bob-barr-blog/2010/05/26/census-workers-can-enter-your-apar...
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #46 - May 28th, 2010 at 2:04pm
Jerry wrote on May 28th, 2010 at 12:52pm:
Show me the law on this one.

Census workers can enter your apartment in your absence

http://blogs.ajc.com/bob-barr-blog/2010/05/26/census-workers-can-enter-your-apar...

Who cares about that... A banner on the site says Actor Gary Coleman dead at 42!

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #47 - May 28th, 2010 at 3:04pm
Screw the actor! I am studying law even if it is their law, because I am still in rebellion.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode13/usc_sec_13_00000223----000-.html
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Reply #48 - May 28th, 2010 at 3:23pm
On the bright side, if you're not home, you can't be counted. hehe

However, if there's evidence of you being there...an envelope adressed to you at that address, well...
Smiley

We got to get the heck out of Dodge (the United States country).

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Visit the Website slfaulk luvmypugly
IP Logged
WIZARD
Ex Member
Reply #49 - May 28th, 2010 at 7:26pm
They showed up at my pad, I wasn't around (wouldn't have answered the door anyway). They left a nice little We stopped by..please call us..we'll stop by again piece of paper. I wrote on it "There is one at this location", put it back where they left it. A few days later it was gone. They got all they're gonna get.
IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #50 - May 28th, 2010 at 7:55pm
A nice lady showed up at my door about a week ago and said that she was from "THE CENSUS". She stated that "THEY" did not get a census form from this address. I kindly told her that they should have because I stamped it Refused For Legal Cause and sent it back unopened. She asked to fill out a form and that it should only take about 10 minutes. I told her that I am an Ohio national and not a U.S. Citizen; I already sent "a form" in with a stamp on it (Refused For Legal Cause) and we won't be filling out any census form. She said that she would make note of that and I wished her a good day. She then went to my next door neighbor's house. I had to smile that at least he, a U.S. Citizen, didn't send it in.   Smiley
IP Logged
fedup
Ex Member
Reply #51 - May 28th, 2010 at 11:44pm
Yes unfortunatly A census taker came to my house and we had a civil interaction. I gave the number of people at this residence and race as being a member of the Human race, the rest he politely marked as refused to answer. As I have not corrected my status yet, I did feel it necessary to tempt harresment of another visit later on. Having read the Red Amendment I have a pretty fair understang of status within this corrupt system and find that I have several things I must contend with B-4 I can correct my status. For anyone that can't decide which side of the fence to sit on perhaps you should go drive a commercial motor vehicle across the US for a while with a hazmat endorsement, you will soon find yourself so regulated you will be willing to go to any length to get free of the jurisdictional fist and there evil agenda.
Thanks to LB and his perseverance to find a viable way and not a softer easier way like so many others. Thanks to this site I can truly say it's Not My Government, even tho at present I stand in their jurisdiction, soon to be revised, thats why I chose the username FedUp, because I am.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #52 - May 30th, 2010 at 2:51pm
Jerry wrote on May 28th, 2010 at 3:04pm:
Screw the actor! I am studying law even if it is their law, because I am still in rebellion.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode13/usc_sec_13_00000223----000-.html

Nice, yes... These people are so out of control. If people were working together that law could be deemed unconstitutional.

IP Logged
George
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
The Progenitor

Reply #53 - Jun 2nd, 2010 at 5:16pm
Honey, I'm still putting the "No Trespass" signs up

We don't worry about what they're doing…We just do what we need to do.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Police arrest Census Taker
Reply #54 - Jun 3rd, 2010 at 3:56pm

Police arrest Census Taker
by John Burnett And Peter Sur
Stephens Media

Saturday, May 29, 2010 7:27 AM HST
A battle is brewing between the state and federal governments over a Census taker arrested in Puna for misdemeanor trespassing.

The U.S. Attorney's office filed papers Thursday in federal court in Honolulu to take the case of 57-year-old Russell Haas out of 3rd District Court. That will pit the feds against local prosecutors.

"I'm looking to have it kept in state court," county Deputy Prosecutor Christopher Bridges said Friday.

Haas pleaded not guilty on April 8 to second-degree trespassing. He was arrested March 10 at 12:30 p.m. in in Hawaiian Acres, after a resident Haas says was an off-duty police officer allegedly refused to cooperate with the Census and called Puna police.

"When I opened his gate and walked in ... he stepped out of his garage and said, 'Please get off my property,'" Haas said Friday. Haas said he identified himself as a Census worker, and the man again requested for him to leave.

"I said, 'Can I please just give you the Census (form)?' And he didn't want it," Haas said. "He said he was going to call the cops, so I said, 'OK, fine.' We'd been trained to wait by the gate for the cops to get there and hand them the forms that we would have handed to the guy. The police then hand it to them and tell them, 'It's the law, do it.' Then everybody would walk away and it would be fine. That was what I expected.

"But when I was standing next to the gate talking to the guy, he pulls something out ...and out pops this little tin shield, and it falls and clatters on his driveway. And I realized he was telling me he was a cop."

"Then I went, 'Dude, if you're a cop, you know that you have to be in the Census. You have to be because you've sworn an oath to uphold and obey (the law).'"

Haas, who is a former New Jersey police officer, said while he and the man were talking across the gate, police "pulled up behind me, suddenly."

"I handed them the Census and expected them to hand them to this guy and say, 'That's it,'" Haas said. "They walked over and talked to him for a minute or two, then walked back to me ... and then stuffed it into my chest, and said, 'He doesn't have to enter your Census. He doesn't have to enter any Census. He doesn't have to fill out any of your forms or answer any of your questions. And if I were you, I'd get into my car and get the hell outta here, right now.'

"I turned to him and said, 'Or what?' And he said, 'I'll lock you up.'" And I turned back and said, 'So make your case.' They threw the cuffs on me, took me down to Keaau Police Station and I waited there until my daughter bailed me out." Haas' bail was $25.

According to the Census Bureau website, people are required by federal law to respond to the census. Title 13 of the U.S. Code says adults who refuse or willfully neglect to complete the questionnaire can be fined up to $100, and people who refuse to answer questions posed by census takers can be fined up to $5,000.

The identity of the man who refused to answer Haas' questions wasn't immediately known.

http://www.westhawaiitoday.com/articles/2010/05/29/local/local02.txt
‹‹Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2010 at 9:14am by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Re: Police arrest Census Taker
Reply #55 - Jun 4th, 2010 at 3:13pm
Love to see how that comes out.  Smiley
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: 2010 Census is a Farce!
Reply #56 - Feb 1st, 2011 at 11:12pm
LB Bork wrote on Mar 26th, 2010 at 10:38am:
Look at this scary quote from the Census website...

How We Count America

The census numbers tell us who we are and what we need.

Before we begin a new chapter in American history, we need to understand who we are right now.
The 2010 Census aims to count all U.S. residents—citizens and non-citizens alike.

http://2010.census.gov/2010census/how/how-we-count.php

What the hell is that suppose to mean?  Smiley

Nonetheless, they are admitting the fraud in their own words.

Surprise... That page is gone  Smiley

These people are weel on the way to the genocide program under world order totalitarianism.

There are 308 million "residents" in the US... A resident is a thing under private law.

http://www.census.gov
‹‹Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2011 at 12:09pm by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...