The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: Did you take the Census?
The "Counting of the Things".
‹‹ Last Modified by: LB Bork on: Apr 5th, 2010 at 12:46pm ››
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Print this Topic
The 2010 Census Farce (Read 70264 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

The 2010 Census Farce
Mar 28th, 2010 at 10:27am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
The 2010 Census is a Farce. It totally violates the purpose for which it is taken, which is providing the number of citizens for computation of congressional representation. Based on the questions provided there is no way to achieve this whatsoever as they are just asking the questions of who is in the dwelling.
As the 2010 Census violates Section 2 of the 14th Amendment of the Constitution, no one should fill it out and refuse it for legal cause. Put REFUSED FOR LEGAL CAUSE on the envelope and give it to the Census Taker when s/he comes to the door. Tell the Census Taker that you have determined that there is no way for them to get a correct total of the number of people for apportionment of representation (the main reason for the Census, so THEY say.) with the questions asked; hence you refuse to fill it out; also, that you want their name and want to add them to the information that is holding the parties concerned with fraud and send him/her packing down the road.

Is the above legal advice? Perhaps.

• "Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...
                        They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
      --Thomas Jefferson
‹‹Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2010 at 6:54pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: 2010 Census is a Farce!
Reply #1 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 10:38am
Look at this scary quote from the Census website...

How We Count America

The census numbers tell us who we are and what we need.

Before we begin a new chapter in American history, we need to understand who we are right now.
The 2010 Census aims to count all U.S. residents—citizens and non-citizens alike.

http://2010.census.gov/2010census/how/how-we-count.php

What the hell is that suppose to mean?  Smiley

Nonetheless, they are admitting the fraud in their own words.

IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #2 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 11:00am
Am I not in rebellion? Then I can not complain.
I don't see what you are getting at in Section 2 Smiley
IP Logged
JWJones
Sophomore

PAC Groups
Future Oregon National
Oregon

Reply #3 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 11:09am
LB Bork wrote on Mar 26th, 2010 at 10:38am:
Before we begin a new chapter in American history...

I'd rather not read that chapter, thank you very much!

"The fundamental political question is why do people obey a government. The answer is that they tend to enslave themselves, to let themselves be governed by tyrants. Freedom from servitude comes not from violent action, but from the refusal to serve. Tyrants fall when the people withdraw their support." ~ Étienne de la Boetie
Visit the Website eyeofliberty
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #4 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 11:10am
Jerry wrote on Mar 26th, 2010 at 11:00am:
Am I not in rebellion? Then I can not complain.
I don't see what you are getting at in Section 2 Smiley

The point is, the 14th Amendment Insurgents are not even following the rules of their insurgency.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #5 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 11:12am
JWJones wrote on Mar 26th, 2010 at 11:09am:

That statement on the site scares the hell out of me  Smiley

IP Logged
Lodi
Ex Member
Reply #6 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 11:51am
JWJones wrote on Mar 26th, 2010 at 11:09am:

I would prefer to not read it either, however... SN or not, we'll be reading it all around. I'm reading the 4th Reich... we're entrenched and have been for a long time. Most people don't understand the depth of the entrenchment...still believing BUSH was a great guy... because if they "talk" like a good guy...they must BE a good guy.
IP Logged
Ellar7
Ex Member
Reply #7 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 1:14pm
I just read Section 2 of the 14th and it says: "Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of "persons" in each state, ............

It says 'persons'..... it doesn't say citizens.   So I would like to know how we got to be certain that the census' constitutional mandate is to count citizens instead of simply 'persons.'    

I am not opposed to our position.   I guess I am looking for the information underlying our coalition statement that we are on solid ground.  What has occurred that led us to say we are now on solid footing?   

I am new to this forum and look forward to learning a great deal so I can be an effective defender of our Constitution and member of this good organization.   But I can't say the census is not following the Constitution on a 'say so' .. even from my own group. 

Thank you
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #8 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 1:26pm
Quote:
I just read Section 2 of the 14th and it says: "Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of "persons" in each state, ............

It says 'persons'..... it doesn't say citizens.   So I would like to know how we got to be certain that the census' constitutional mandate is to count citizens instead of simply 'persons.'    

I am not opposed to our position.   I guess I am looking for the information underlying our coalition statement that we are on solid ground.  What has occurred that led us to say we are now on solid footing?   

I am new to this forum and look forward to learning a great deal so I can be an effective defender of our Constitution and member of this good organization.   But I can't say the census is not following the Constitution on a 'say so' .. even from my own group. 

Thank you

I also went into the codes and it keep referring to corporations.

A person, for legal purposes, is generally more broadly defined to refer other than just a natural person. A person may also include a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society. For example, when a company incorporates, it has standing as a legal person to sue and be sued in courts of law. The precise definition of a person may vary by state and applicable laws.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #9 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 1:56pm
Hey there, Ellar7

Amongst the BS on the Census Website in regard to "them" following the Constitution, note they admit they are counting everyone under God's Green Earth (within the geographical boundaries subject to the jurisdiction of the US):

• "Before we begin a new chapter in American history, we need to understand who we are right now.
    The 2010 Census aims to count all U.S. residents—citizens and non-citizens alike."
A common misconception of most ALL people is that "state" means a geographical location : It does not. The term "state" is the body politic or the government of such body politic. And for clarification, a people (a nation) live in a country, and each "state" is a country. The word or term "country" generally references a geographical location. The insidious 14th Amendment of the insurgents/rebels formulates all Americans to be "residents", as Vattel sets forth that a "resident" is a man in a country not his own.* That is to say, all US citizens (aka, citizens and nationals of the United States [Title 8 USC Sec. 1401]) are living in the false nation/country called "America", and not in their true countries. That is where they get away with saying they are counting ALL RESIDENTS.

The thing is, these 14th Amendment insurgents are not even following their own Constitution.

• "Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State..." Section 2, 14th Amendment
Understand that, citizens = persons

And, now note : "...the whole number of persons in each State" = "...the whole number of citizens in each body politic"

To get the rest of the story on Section 2 of the 14th Amendment formula, Click Here

See this information on the PAC site : http://www.pacinlaw.us/status

So, there is not in any way, shape, or form that they will be able to figure apportionment for representatives.
The 2010 Census is a data mining expedition for the Communist New World Order government.

________

* “Residents (or inhabitants), as distinguished from citizens, are aliens who are permitted to take up permanent abode in the country.” --The Law of Nations or Principles of the Law of Nature, Emer de Vattel (1820) - Chapter XIX, section 213.

‹‹Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2010 at 10:33am by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
Lodi
Ex Member
Reply #10 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 2:08pm
LB Bork wrote on Mar 26th, 2010 at 9:19am:
The 2010 Census is a Farce. It totally violates the purpose for which it is taken, which is providing the number of citizens for computation of congressional representation. Based on the questions provided there is no way to achieve this as they are just asking the questions of who is in the dwelling.

As the 2010 Census violates Section 2 of the 14th Amendment of the Constitution, no one should fill it out and refuse it for legal cause. Put REFUSED FOR LEGAL CAUSE on the envelope and give it to the Census taker when s/he comes to the door. Tell the Census taker you want their name and want to add them to the information that is charging the parties concerned with fraud and send him/her packing down the road.

Is the above legal advice? Perhaps.

• "Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...
                        They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
      --Thomas Jefferson

This is great information. Also... It would not hurt to have a NO TRESPASS sign at your door. Not No Trespassing...But Trespass. Get rid of the ING. When he/she show up...point to it and have them move on.
IP Logged
VAsolvo
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
It's Not My Government!
Country of Virginia

Reply #11 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 2:30pm
The de facto government of Virginia has their own special definition for person:

§ 1-230. Person.

"Person" includes any individual, corporation, partnership, association, cooperative, limited liability company, trust, joint venture, government, political subdivision, or any other legal or commercial entity and any successor, representative, agent, agency, or instrumentality thereof.

" OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR COMMERCIAL ENTITY?" Really?. So the insurgent government of Virginia defines a person as an individual who is a legal or commercial entity. Conversely, someone who is not a legal or commercial entity is neither an individual nor a person in Virginia. Thanks Virginia for making that crystal clear. Who would have guessed.
Visit the Website
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #12 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 2:39pm
VAsolvo wrote on Mar 26th, 2010 at 2:30pm:
" OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR COMMERCIAL ENTITY?"

Yep, people that are US citizens are legal entities...
                              And treated as such under "commercially grounded" private law. 

And remember kiddies, the Communist Manifesto of 1848 says :
  • "The Communists are further reproached with desiring to abolish countries and nationality."

IP Logged
WIZARD
Ex Member
Reply #13 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 6:35pm
Quote:
This is great information. Also... It would not hurt to have a NO TRESPASS sign at your door. Not No Trespassing...But Trespass. Get rid of the ING. When he/she show up...point to it and have them move on.

That is exactly what is posted in numerous areas about the parcel that I currently "rent" from the county.
IP Logged
Ed
Ex Member
Reply #14 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 12:58am
This info came a little too late for me.

Last Sunday 2 Census people came to my house, introduced themselves, showed me their little badges and asked if I had a few minutes to answer a few questions.

My response: Sure, as long as it is constitutional and they assured me that it was (LOL)
I told them that according to the constitution the only information I had to give is how many people live in this house and that number is 3. Everything else is none of their business.

They wanted to know my name and the Slip number (I live in a floating house in a marina) and I told them that is none of their business either. They thanked me and left.

Everything was said in a nice and friendly way. No one was getting upset or agressive.

I wonder if they or someone else will be back anytime soon.

Ed Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...