The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumRepublic vs. DemocracyTwo Parties with One Face › Revolution PAC : TV ad "Plastic Men"
Thread
Print this Topic
Revolution PAC : TV ad "Plastic Men" (Read 5684 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Revolution PAC : TV ad "Plastic Men"
Sep 19th, 2011 at 12:02pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
A last ditch effort of the "Establishment" to keep the insurgent governmental system intact by getting all the "Patriot" types to support it by voting... Ron Paul, the "demagogue" * for the job~!

Revolution PAC : TV ad "Plastic Men"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlYG6vh2T-M

There is no political solution... In THEIR system~!

Read about the "Establishment" here:
Also see the true political solution grounded in REAL nationalism at : www.nationalistparty.us

* Notes

dem·a·gogue. n., 1.A political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument 2. (in ancient Greece and Rome) A leader or orator who espoused the cause of the common people. Demagogy or demagoguery. A strategy for gaining political power by appealing to the prejudices, emotions, fears, vanities and expectations of the public—typically via impassioned rhetoric and propaganda, and often using nationalist, populist or religious themes. more here...

See how the Pledge of Allegiance created the hysteria of FALSE nationalism, Click Here

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Revolution PAC : TV ad "Plastic Men"
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2011 at 2:49pm
For people to understand where PAC is coming from, our goal is to separate us from the people in the black and the gray area. We are looking to do this by the end of 2012. Unity is the only way this may come about.   

• State Nationals Society ~ You are either one of us, or you are part of the problem.
                            * Also see this information : http://www.pacinlaw.us/concerns

IP Logged
Steve aka Seeker
Ex Member
Reply #2 - Sep 20th, 2011 at 11:05am
I've been talking to those involved in the so-called "truth" "movements" ("subjective" "sh*t"- subject to bias and ignorance and the malady of error in thought) for some time...of course they wonder what "side" I am on...fricken' sad really that these guys who claim to be so enlightened cannot get past the "side" thing themselves. I keep it simple and start with the 'consent' factor of the "vote" and how it implicates you by consent and compulsion and these guys (truthers) get all bent because they have Ron Paul in there. Though I agree that Paul is probably the "best" "Representative" in the show, but that it is the system which is a failure and it cannot be changed from within. And so long as people continue to render "them" relevant by voting this system will continue to demolish society.

Even if you are not educated in the 14th amendment problem you should see the problem, if you have paid any attention, and that voting is yet another state-perpetuated scam to lend relevance and credibility to a tyrannical body politic. So long as subjects continue to play the "game" it continues at their own expense.

The money issue is another equally, or very possibly, more important aspect to this problem. Hell, just follow the money (currency) and you ought have an understanding of the scam perpetuated on the voluntary market order- an order that without which we have no real liberty. So long as we are bound to "currency", dictating our every move, we are bound to tyranny. Private ownership is naught in a "titled" system of government registry and purchase through instruments of debt; a "note" system. Interesting we "purchase" with a "debt" instrument and fail to see the contradiction as well as the connection to this body politic. The state monopoly of false-money (as Riegel calls it, as do I) IS tyranny!

I will hand it to "them" in that what they've set up is almost ingenious and the duping of the public has gone of relatively without a hitch. Politicians seem to believe their own lies, and THAT is scary. It's a Franken-state!

Good to see you getting into the "money" problem. That is the other side of the "game" that is extremely hard to see and this is due largely to economic ignorance and state brainwashing.

People may wield even more power over the state by gaining economic wisdom (specifically from the Austrian economic perspective) along side Law wisdom (And I know about some of the pissing matches with certain people at the Ludwig von Mises institute on Austrian economics. This does not render their insights and education merit-less.). This (the money problem) has been my argument all along (And not to bring up anything negative). But I can remember being admonished and ridiculed a tad for this attitude here in the past by some, but I knew in time that attitude would change as things progressed.

Wink

Maybe I'm back...I don't know, we'll have to see how the discussions go. As I work on studying the Riegel VALUN system I hope to be able to express my educated opinions on it when I am done...I do have my reservations but will give it an honest approach at any rate.

Keep up the work and continue to educate further.
Godspeed-
Seeker
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #3 - Oct 12th, 2011 at 9:45pm
Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...