The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: Did you take the Census?
The "Counting of the Things".
‹‹ Last Modified by: LB Bork on: Apr 5th, 2010 at 12:46pm ››
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Print this Topic
The 2010 Census Farce (Read 70261 times)
Gramma
Ex Member
Re: The 2010 Census Farce
Reply #30 - Apr 1st, 2010 at 5:36pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Firstly,

A big hello to the Coalition! I am rather new to some of this and in the few days that I have been a member here I have learned MANY things...

I always knew there was something wrong in America-just couldn't put my finger on it.

I have lived outside of the US mainland for many years but I have kept up with the events that are shaping my country, specially since I have a child who is in the military...sigh...that's another story.

We just got our census BOOK in the mail. The darn thing is about 30 pages long. Is this the same this as you have? I was VERY offended at some of the questions:

(short versions)

1) Can I dress myself?
2) Do I have trouble concentrating?
3) Do I have mental problems?
4) Are my eyes in good working condition?

What the heck are they asking me these questions for? Rather scares me....

Never in my life have I ever remembered that a census has asked these sorts of questions! I read through it and was left scratching my head.

The island I live on is SMALL-everyone knows everyone else. They will hound me if I do not answer these questions-my family will probably be hounded....

so, I am paying close attention here because I want to make sure I have a leg to stand on when I tell them- "look, there are 2 of us living here at the moment. Bye"

I may not comment much, but rest assured I am following all of this very closely and really appreciate the information. My family lives in the US mainland (sorry if I am not using all of the proper terms) and I care about them. I am worried for their future. I have shared what I am learning here with them. I can only pray that they understand and wake up.

Anyway, thanks for letting a gramma ramble here...God Bless you for what you are doing.

gramma

Oh, by the way-here we don't mail the "form" they come and pick it up....
IP Logged
Gramma
Ex Member
Reply #31 - Apr 1st, 2010 at 7:33pm
Something else I just thought of-as a resident of the CNMI (120 miles north of Guam) I can NOT vote for president of the US even though I was born in the United States (Wisconsin). We just recently elected our first NON-VOTING delegate to the House of representatives but this is a first and have no other reps. in Washington.

So I asked someone here about this and they said that is why there are "other" questions on our form. The other questions help the CNMI get Federal funding.

Here is something they sent me to help me understand: (oops..can't seem to paste what I wanted to paste)

Ok- I'll paraphrase: the census is used to allocate congressional seats, electoral votes, and government program funding....it's that last one, Government Program Funding, this person said, is what is important to us here. (you can find that info on Wikipedia)

Ok, so I asked - how / where do they get the authority to ask those questions?

He said that this part of the constitution says:

"The census shall be made ....in such manner as (Congress) shall direct by law. He said that the authority comes from something called "Necessary and Proper clause" and he told me that the information will help us to obtain funding.

Funding? For? Health care? Is that why they asked all those questions about being able to dress yourself..??? Smiley

What do you think about this? I'm just kind of scratching my head here because this is really new to us out here.

‹‹Last Edit: Apr 2nd, 2010 at 10:19am by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #32 - Apr 2nd, 2010 at 10:24am
Quote:
Something else I just thought of-as a resident of the CNMI (120 miles north of Guam) I can NOT vote for president of the US even though I was born in the United States (Wisconsin). We just recently elected our first NON-VOTING delegate to the House of representatives but this is a first and have no other reps. in Washington.

So I asked someone here about this and they said that is why there are "other" questions on our form. The other questions help the CNMI get Federal funding.

Here is something they sent me to help me understand: (oops..can't seem to paste what I wanted to paste)

Ok- I'll paraphrase: the census is used to allocate congressional seats, electoral votes, and government program funding....it's that last one, Government Program Funding, this person said, is what is important to us here. (you can find that info on Wikipedia)

Ok, so I asked - how / where do they get the authority to ask those questions?

He said that this part of the constitution says:

"The census shall be made ....in such manner as (Congress) shall direct by law. He said that the authority comes from something called "Necessary and Proper clause" and he told me that the information will help us to obtain funding.

Funding? For? Health care? Is that why they asked all those questions about being able to dress yourself..??? Smiley

What do you think about this? I'm just kind of scratching my head here because this is really new to us out here.

Hmmm, Wikipedia is a legal authority? That is interesting Smiley

And the "Necessary and Proper clause" Really? Where is that one located?

What do I think about this? It is all hogwash. These people are communists and the Constitution has no provisions for them to ask any of these questions. It is sad this is even happening to us.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
JWJones
Sophomore

PAC Groups
Future Oregon National
Oregon

Reply #33 - Apr 4th, 2010 at 9:23am
It's amazing how huge the marketing campaign is for this census. They even have ads on the city buses, I noticed the other day. I never remember it being such a big deal, in decades past. Maybe I wasn't paying attention?

But I don't think that's it. Too many strange details: transferred to the Executive branch, counting everyone, not just U.S. citizens, massive media push.

"The fundamental political question is why do people obey a government. The answer is that they tend to enslave themselves, to let themselves be governed by tyrants. Freedom from servitude comes not from violent action, but from the refusal to serve. Tyrants fall when the people withdraw their support." ~ Étienne de la Boetie
Visit the Website eyeofliberty
IP Logged
WIZARD
Ex Member
Reply #34 - Apr 4th, 2010 at 3:15pm
Quote:
Something else I just thought of-as a resident of the CNMI (120 miles north of Guam) I can NOT vote for president of the US even though I was born in the United States (Wisconsin).

Why would you want to "vote" anyway ?????

Remember, VOTE means:

Verification
Of
  Thou's
   Enslavement

Very
Overt
  Totalitarian
   Enactments

IP Logged
Mic Helms
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
  I never knowingly
    agreed to tyranny!
Widefield, Colorado

Reply #35 - May 21st, 2010 at 12:24pm
Here is an in-depth video on how to handle Census Workers...
what to do and say is presented in easy to understand terminology.

Seeing everything from my perspective.

The chief enemies of republican freedom are mental sloth, conformity, bigotry, superstition, credulity, monopoly in the market of ideas, and utter benighted ignorance. -- Justice Black in Adderley v. State of Florida (1967)
michelmsjr
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #36 - May 21st, 2010 at 2:05pm
I have seen them in the neighborhood they smile a wave like they are your best friends. What a bunch of brainwashed fools. Well anyway they will by my house because I happened to loss the dam thing away.
I think if they come by while I am their I tell them ten and close the door. Why, if they are going to count the illegal people in this country they might as well count the ghost in my house too.  Ha Ha 
IP Logged
Shadowcaster
Ex Member
Reply #37 - May 24th, 2010 at 6:38pm
I just had an older lady ring my doorbell. I knew who it was before I even answered.
She was going on and on about some people not receiving it in the mail. I didn't care.
I have it in its unopened envelope. I was tempted to get her that but decided just to tell her that there is not a resident here. She then says, "oh, so this place is vacant."  I said no, but there are no residents here.
Then she said, "well this doesn't have anything to do with residents."  I said, "it has everything to do with residents and I am not obligated to fill it out." 

She seemed to accept that, though highly confused, and with a farewell, we parted ways.
I didn't have the time to educate her as to the why and was happy she didn't persist because I was going to show her my private property sign next. haha
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #38 - May 25th, 2010 at 10:21am
Quote:
I just had an older lady ring my doorbell. I knew who it was before I even answered.
She was going on and on about some people not receiving it in the mail. I didn't care.
I have it in its unopened envelope. I was tempted to get her that but decided just to tell her that there is not a resident here. She then says, "oh, so this place is vacant."  I said no, but there are no residents here.
Then she said, "well this doesn't have anything to do with residents."  I said, "it has everything to do with residents and I am not obligated to fill it out." 

She seemed to accept that, though highly confused, and with a farewell, we parted ways.
I didn't have the time to educate her as to the why and was happy she didn't persist because I was going to show her my private property sign next. haha

I take it that you are a state national then?
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #39 - May 25th, 2010 at 10:33am
Hey Jerry... Are you suggesting that some gray area action is going on here?

IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #40 - May 25th, 2010 at 11:00am
That's right!!!!!!!!

Page 141, footnote 432, of the RED for those that have the book.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #41 - May 25th, 2010 at 1:07pm
Jerry wrote on May 25th, 2010 at 11:00am:
That's right!

Page 141, footnote 432, of the RED for those that have the book.

Had to look it up Smiley

432/ After the correction of your nationality you are “without the United States”. Moreover, you are not a “resident” as long as you are in the republic, not in this state. Further, you are an alien to the “United States”, however you are not a non-resident alien as found in the tax code; you are not a resident, but an alien to the United States.
Lots of people that keep the system in place by fence walking (the gray area).

As a matter of law, if there is no evidence that you are a State National, a fraud is being commited.

IP Logged
Impartial
Ex Member
Reply #42 - May 27th, 2010 at 12:50am
Bork replied:
As a matter of law, if there is no evidence that you are a State National, a fraud is being commited.

A fraud by who? The fence walker?
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #43 - May 27th, 2010 at 1:00am
Quote:
Bork replied:

A fraud by who? The fence walker?

Yes....... The "person" that is using law outside of his political status as he has no evidence to the contrary.

Do you understand now?
‹‹Last Edit: May 27th, 2010 at 2:40pm by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
Impartial
Ex Member
Reply #44 - May 28th, 2010 at 12:27am
With your correction - Yes, I understand.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...