The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: Have you read The Red Amendment?
Yes, I did.
  38 (40.9%)
In the process.
  31 (33.3%)
No, I have not.
  24 (25.8%)
Total votes: 93
If you have voted, please provide a response.
‹‹ Last Modified by: NMG Administrator on: Feb 1st, 2010 at 11:07pm ››
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Print this Topic
Have you read The Red Amendment? (Read 74525 times)
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Re: Have you read The Red Amendment?
Reply #45 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 5:09am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Captain, may I suggest that you add Rudolph Sohm's Institutes of Roman Civil Law to your list of books to read. I have this book and the Law of Nations; both great books. Welcome aboard, Chief
‹‹Last Edit: Jul 8th, 2010 at 5:05am by Chief ››
IP Logged
Clide
Ex Member
Reply #46 - Jul 31st, 2010 at 3:33pm
I Just learned about it Yesterday, It might take me some time to save up for it, because I'm trying to live on $25 to $50 dollars a week.  I did get the order form printed off, and I liked the fact that you can pay through snail mail and Money Orders.  I intend to get one as soon as I can, LeAnne sent me a lot of links to study as well as links to the conference calls, Which I am currently listening to Call #1.
IP Logged
Kavi
Ex Member
Reply #47 - Aug 5th, 2010 at 11:39am
No because you have to order it and I just got here.

Oh and Im pretty much living at a survival level

+1
IP Logged
xsubmariner
Ex Member
Reply #48 - Aug 22nd, 2010 at 11:32pm
I have ordered TRA and look forward to learning more! I have been deprogrammed and continue to learn more and more about how really duped we are. Seriously, I am disgusted and want a better life for me and my fellow.. I want to use the word travelers, but even that phrase has been soiled by corrupt individuals. Someday, I may even see some of you on the other-side; as a different status in this nation.
IP Logged
OneVoice
Ex Member
Reply #49 - Sep 12th, 2010 at 1:00pm
Looking forward to receiving my copy in the mail.
IP Logged
hooami3237
Ex Member
Reply #50 - Sep 16th, 2010 at 1:30pm
I really want to read The Red Amendment, but all I have is paper and no credit cards never believed in putting cash into banks I bury mine underground. Is there a bookstore or somewhere I can retrieve that book from manually please someone help.
IP Logged
Mic Helms
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
  I never knowingly
    agreed to tyranny!
Widefield, Colorado

Reply #51 - Sep 16th, 2010 at 5:55pm
Quote:
I really want to read The Red Amendment, but all I have is paper and no credit cards never believed in putting cash into banks I bury mine underground. Is there a bookstore or somewhere I can retrieve that book from manually please someone help.
You can get The Red Amendment with paper.
Kudos on getting your life free of the snares.

Seeing everything from my perspective.

The chief enemies of republican freedom are mental sloth, conformity, bigotry, superstition, credulity, monopoly in the market of ideas, and utter benighted ignorance. -- Justice Black in Adderley v. State of Florida (1967)
michelmsjr
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #52 - Sep 16th, 2010 at 6:11pm
Quote:

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Dale
Ex Member
Reply #53 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 9:39pm
Ultimately isn't it a question of whether to take the blue pill or the red pill? I'm going to order a few more copies of The Red Amendment to distribute as I find passion for the truth.
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #54 - Jan 15th, 2011 at 9:45pm
I will be ordering my copy shortly, looking forward to reading it but I do have a question and others may have the same issue as me, I have trouble with my eyes and it is very hard to read book fonts.  Is there any way possible I can get this on a cd or in pdf format so I can adjust the font size?  I am willing to pay more than the donation amount for one or the other type format.  If not please LB take that as a suggestion for the next publications you release thank you so much.
Visit the Website
IP Logged
njxn07812
Ex Member
Reply #55 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 2:50pm
Why resist what can set you free. You have been trained to be fearful, let go & move on!!
IP Logged
chandler
Ex Member
Reply #56 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 9:48am
Hello everyone, ok so here's the deal, I'm at a bit of an impass, i've read the Red Amendment and listen to LB quite a bit, mostly on Phil Pozderac's show.  I thought I got it, as far as what the 14th amendment did. Other people I have listened to (Joyce Rosenwald, Peter Niece, and Ralph Winteroad) have kinda validated your research.  I recently started listening to to radio show US of A vs US and watched the presentation "The Way Home" found on the usofavus.com website.  On one of the shows the 14th amendment got brought up and they basically said it was a red herring.  They contend that it was the new deal, social security, and the switch in time cases that made us "federal employees" and was the major source of our problems.  So I would like your input on this.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #57 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 11:11am
Quote:
Hello everyone, ok so here's the deal, I'm at a bit of an impass, i've read the Red Amendment and listen to LB quite a bit, mostly on Phil Pozderac's show.  I thought I got it, as far as what the 14th amendment did. Other people I have listened to (Joyce Rosenwald, Peter Niece, and Ralph Winteroad) have kinda validated your research.  I recently started listening to to radio show US of A vs US and watched the presentation "The Way Home" found on the usofavus.com website.  On one of the shows the 14th amendment got brought up and they basically said it was a red herring.  They contend that it was the new deal, social security, and the switch in time cases that made us "federal employees" and was the major source of our problems.  So I would like your input on this.

All those people have not been studying as long as myself and others I work with, not to mention they have no discernment from what I have seen. Ralph Winterrowd, although is smarter than most mentioned, does not get it.
And the Fourteenth Amendment IS NOT a Red Herring. Anyone that tells you that is a moron or a plant.
See this thread : http://www.notmygovernment.us/forum/NMG.pl?num=1283125417

Politics are very dangerous. Law is where they get people. The former is a carrot and the latter is the silent death. Whoever tells you that things happened during FDR is into politics, not law.

By the way, Ed Wahler is asking for donations. Where is this money actually going? To Ed, I venture.
Ed Wahler has been about himself since day one. He did not even do the research for that book. A guy in Nevada did.

Donate to Gregory Williams if you are going to donate to anyone.

You had better get a better bullshit detector, is my advice. One not made in China is recommended.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #58 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 2:41pm
LOL! Also, the 14th: Red Herring; somewhat of a Freudian slip.
IP Logged
chandler
Ex Member
Reply #59 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 3:00pm
Ok LB thanks.  It is my understanding that the 14th amendment converts everyone into federal citizens unless you rebutt that presumption and or correct your status.  While reading and listening to others on this topic, I have heard that the 14th amendment only applies to people born or residing in D.C. and U.S. territories, is this true? Don't get upset, I'm new to this and trying really hard to educate myself and understand everything.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...