The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: Have you read The Red Amendment?
Yes, I did.
  38 (40.9%)
In the process.
  31 (33.3%)
No, I have not.
  24 (25.8%)
Total votes: 93
If you have voted, please provide a response.
‹‹ Last Modified by: NMG Administrator on: Feb 1st, 2010 at 11:07pm ››
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Print this Topic
Have you read The Red Amendment? (Read 74526 times)
NMG Administrator
NMG Administrator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Hello there, LB here!
Country of Wisconsin

Have you read The Red Amendment?
Sep 16th, 2009 at 3:31pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
We are finding that many resist reading The Red Amendment.

We are finding that there are many reasons for this, from the thoughts of "I know everything!" to "I am too busy.".
Also, people acting like the minimal cost of the book is like making a mortgage payment.

We must ask, How much is knowledge and freedom worth to you?

Please let us know where you stand on this issue.

...  www.redamendment.net

"And I believe that totalitarianism, if not fought against, could triumph again."  ~George Orwell
Visit the Website
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Re: Have you read The Red Amendment?
Reply #1 - Sep 17th, 2009 at 12:09am
Resistance is futile!   Smiley  Anyone seeking the truth will get it and read it.  Best political thriller I've ever read. 

This book is worth more than I paid for it!  I'd pay for it again.  The knowledge is priceless!

Smiley Get the knowledge and let's end the NWO!

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Visit the Website slfaulk luvmypugly
IP Logged
Credo Veritas
Ex Member
Reply #2 - Sep 21st, 2009 at 9:57pm
Need one more vote option..... IN THE PROCESS or Currently reading
I am on PAGE 153 and not really ready to say that I have read it until I've reached the last period.

I have never and I mean NEVER read and re-read  and re-read yet again the pages in a book as I have with TRA.
I started to dog-ear for reference and then found that too many pages were dog-eared. Then I started using sticky notes to mark a sentence here and there, but then I wanted to recall whole paragraphs or sections. Eventually, I resorted to a good old yellow highlighter and now I've burned it out and need to get a new one!

When I'm done I will likely read it again...buy another. Remark it again. Maybe a few more.
I am determined. I am going to learn this as if I learned it in school....as I should have learned it.

I'll be in touch. So many questions.
IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #3 - Sep 22nd, 2009 at 1:27am
Quote:
Need one more vote option..... IN THE PROCESS or Currently reading
I am on PAGE 153 and not really ready to say that I have read it until I've reached the last period.

I have never and I mean NEVER read and re-read  and re-read yet again the pages in a book as I have with TRA.
I started to dog-ear for reference and then found that too many pages were dog-eared. Then I started using sticky notes to mark a sentence here and there, but then I wanted to recall whole paragraphs or sections. Eventually, I resorted to a good old yellow highlighter and now I've burned it out and need to get a new one!

When I'm done I will likely read it again...buy another. Remark it again. Maybe a few more.
I am determined. I am going to learn this as if I learned it in school....as I should have learned it.

I'll be in touch. So many questions.

Credo, the trouble is that you could just highlight the whole book. May I suggest that you use a different color highlighter for each reading; Yellow-first, green-second, orange-third. Regards,  Chief
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Reply #4 - Sep 23rd, 2009 at 4:57am
Mine's highlighted throughout in pink!   Smiley

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
IP Logged
Credo Veritas
Ex Member
Reply #5 - Sep 23rd, 2009 at 3:41pm
Chief wrote on Sep 22nd, 2009 at 1:27am:
Credo, the trouble is that you could just highlight the whole book. May I suggest that you use a different color highlighter for each reading; Yellow-first, green-second, orange-third. Regards,  Chief

Your absolutely right about that and I've already come to that conclusion. Still the highlighting was too important to avoid.
I also have been adding notes in the margin and now and again the word "KEY" where something important really hits.

Interesting note:
When I started reading TRA  I wrote to the Board of Elections to cancel my voters registration and
Today I received the notice of cancellation! This feels great, but it's also bittersweet. I would like to participate in the body politic of course but I will not be forced into an arena to play with the monster THEY raised and are supporting.....good grief...that thing has an insatiable appetite for Federal Reserve Notes!

IP Logged
Credo Veritas
Ex Member
Reply #6 - Sep 27th, 2009 at 5:41pm
I have finished with the first read and I'm really looking forward to reading it again with a whole new understanding.

I'm also going to make a quick reference guide for personal use.

LB, if you see this. I have one word for you concerning TRA.

Outstanding!
IP Logged
Credo Veritas
Ex Member
Reply #7 - Sep 27th, 2009 at 5:43pm
I just realized that I cant click the "YES" vote now that I'm done!
If you can tally another Yes for me that would be great!
Smiley
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #8 - Sep 30th, 2009 at 8:32pm
Quote:
I have finished with the first read and I'm really looking forward to reading it again with a whole new understanding.

I'm also going to make a quick reference guide for personal use.

LB, if you see this. I have one word for you concerning TRA.

Outstanding!  

Thank you so much for the comment. I hope that it has helped you understand what is going on.
Please share the information with others. Grassroots actions will get our countries back.

LB

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Federal Farmer
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
proud Iowa national

Reply #9 - Sep 30th, 2009 at 10:34pm
My first copy of the "Red Amendment" was the version with the red cover and the black cloth tape binding.  I read that copy so much that the pages were falling out. I finally let a gentleman sitting next to me on a flight to D.C. take it.  We had struck up a conversation about the 14th Amendment and he had told me that he lived in D.C. So I told him that the "Red Amendment" was the most important book he could read since he was residing in the belly of the beast.  I then ordered the "Congratulations, You Have Been Well Conditioned" three volume set and I still keep those three books along with my two copies of the new "Red Amendment" near my desk, two copies, one for notes and highlights and a clean copy to loan out.  Every time I take the Red Amendment to bed to re-read sections my wife always has to ask, "Are you reading that book, again?"  I just tell her, "yep." Enough said.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

"The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness."  Psalm 111:7,8

"The weed of democracy must be pulled up by it's 14th Amendment root."  F.F., Iowa national
IP Logged
Credo Veritas
Ex Member
Reply #10 - Oct 4th, 2009 at 5:59pm
Federal Farmer wrote on Sep 30th, 2009 at 10:34pm:
My first copy of the "Red Amendment" was the version with the red cover and the black cloth tape binding.  I read that copy so much that the pages were falling out. I finally let a gentleman sitting next to me on a flight to D.C. take it.  We had struck up a conversation about the 14th Amendment and he had told me that he lived in D.C. So I told him that the "Red Amendment" was the most important book he could read since he was residing in the belly of the beast.  I then ordered the "Congratulations, You Have Been Well Conditioned" three volume set and I still keep those three books along with my two copies of the new "Red Amendment" near my desk, two copies, one for notes and highlights and a clean copy to loan out.  Every time I take the Red Amendment to bed to re-read sections my wife always has to ask, "Are you reading that book, again?"  I just tell her, "yep." Enough said.

Does anybody know where I might find the book(s) "Congratulations, You Have Been Well Conditioned" ?
IP Logged
homeinhevn
Ex Member
Reply #11 - Oct 14th, 2009 at 10:28pm
Just learned about it today.  Look forward to it though.  I have sooo much to learn.
I just became a member here today.  So overwhelmed!!!
‹‹Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2009 at 11:53am by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #12 - Oct 15th, 2009 at 11:52am
Quote:
Does anybody know where I might find the book(s) "Congratulations, You Have Been Well Conditioned" ?

Do you really want that series? I can have one made-up for you if you would like.
I have not printed that off for some years now. Shoot me a PM if you care to.

LB

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #13 - Oct 15th, 2009 at 11:56am
Quote:
Just learned about it today.  Look forward to it though.  I have sooo much to learn.
I just became a member here today.  So overwhelmed!!!

There is much to learn to maintain a sense of freedom from the government web.

You may want to start with this paper : http://www.pacinlaw.us/pdf/Subject_Status.php

‹‹Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2009 at 4:14pm by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Reply #14 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 2:27am
Glad you're with us, homeinhevn!  Right there with you and still learning, too.   Smiley  Smiley Don't think we'll ever stop.   Smiley 

LeAnne

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...