The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: Which is your state representive's primary allegience to?
‹‹ Last Modified by: LB Bork on: Feb 22nd, 2010 at 4:12pm ››
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Where is the Allegiance? (Read 55598 times)
NMG Administrator
NMG Administrator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Hello there, LB here!
Country of Wisconsin

Where is the Allegiance?
Nov 26th, 2008 at 2:21pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
The federal government appears to have a strange mixture of people working as so-called representatives. They are said to work for you and I. However, these people appear to have other ideas about who their fidelity is to.

What do you think in this respect?
‹‹Last Edit: Nov 27th, 2008 at 12:07pm by NMG Administrator ››

"And I believe that totalitarianism, if not fought against, could triumph again."  ~George Orwell
Visit the Website
IP Logged
Geoff J
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
It's Not My Government!
Florida Republic

Re: Where is the Allegiance?
Reply #1 - Nov 27th, 2008 at 3:46pm
Come on folks, it is ok to post here, already !

I chose Washington D.C., because as far as black letter law is concerned, this would be the most correct answer

Their allegiance to multi-nationals, etc . .  is THE RESULT of the allegiance being to D.C.

D.C. is the poisonous tree of the commercial bitter fruit !
‹‹Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2008 at 7:31pm by NMG Administrator ››
IP Logged
Lexington1775
Ex Member
Reply #2 - Dec 12th, 2008 at 10:08pm
To be honest, I don't know much about my state representatives. I hope they represent the people of my state.
IP Logged
generalnuscinez
Ex Member
Reply #3 - Jan 25th, 2009 at 9:48pm
This was a tuff one. In N.H. they voted against the bail out but the senators voted for it. But I saw a vidio of the senator of Cailf. say "85% of the people do not want it" (the bail out) Then she followed with this statement. "I think it is impearitive that we vote for this bail out."
If the government is not doing what the people want, what good is it?

It is time to disarm the military and restore freedom, you pussies should leave you are ruining our country. On I-22-09 I heard the chair person in state legislation say to a citizen " You do not have the right to redress congress only a state rep or senator  has that right." Ask N.H. liberty alience because they where there too.
‹‹Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2010 at 5:55am by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
Iddy
Ex Member
Reply #4 - Jan 28th, 2009 at 10:08pm
I chose the state they are from Idealy thr representers represent the people of the state according to district. The seneters are or should be chosen by the state reps to. Seems to me the follow along the same line as the house of commons and the house of lords.

Now what we have today sure does not seem like that. Take Our israeliamerican senior senator Schumer here in NY. I saw him salivating cuz hes gonna get 5 billion for ny most of it goes for his pals in the city like3.4 million for nyc and 1.6 billion for the rest of upstate ny to grovel over.

Yes they spread dianties around and we the people hang out hoping to get a piece of the pie.

I certainly am tired  of payin these guys.

So wheres the alliegence? Every man for himself.

Kevin
‹‹Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2009 at 10:33am by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
Geoff J
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
It's Not My Government!
Florida Republic

Reply #5 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 7:23am
Reading the above 2 posts struck me as reasonable, but it seems like you guys lack and understanding of how the 14th amendment makes state reps act more as D.C. reps rather than for your state.

You really need to read the Red amendment or listen to the Ultimate remedy show
IP Logged
Tennessean
Ex Member
Reply #6 - Mar 5th, 2009 at 5:33pm
First and foremost, the notion of being loyal to something as amorphous as a city, or a country; or to a corporation, or banking industry is naïve. No one can see, feel, taste, or touch any of these things. These things are nothing more than ideas (or relationships at best). Rational human beings give their loyalty (and, yes, in some cases, their allegiance) to other people.... not to a city, to a country, corporation, or to an industry. That's irrational behaviour.

Human loyalty requires something physical for it to take form; something more for it to become influencial in our lives... than an idea; that is, loyalty requires the stimulous of both pain and pleasure in our lives (punishment and reward) for it to become effective; while pleasure is typically the most effective means of creating (rational) expressions of loyalty (which some may prefer to call... "dependency")!

With that in mind, it's easy to see that these parasites are first loyal to themselves and to the criminal network that sustains them (what ever form that network may take; a "Think Tank", the MSM, a corporate or political appointment, a Lobby,... whatever); the only litmus test for which is whether these criminals, upon realising what is happening, stand-up against it, or laydown.

So, whether we choose the term allegiance, or servitude, the real question all comes down to whether politicians (or anyone for that matter) has chosen to "laydown" or "stand up"?
IP Logged
Free2B4UnMe
Ex Member
Reply #7 - May 3rd, 2009 at 4:37pm
hmmmm...I'll just post this, as it verifys my vote...lol

Top Senate Democrat:Bankers own the US Congress.

Sen. Dick Durbin, blurted this out on a local Chicago radio station this week.  Is dated 4/30/09
This is not a website I frequent, nor have ever visited, till I saw the headline at one of my connections from the Ron Paul campaign websites, and radio show...beyond the right left paradigm.  It can be found at www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2009/04/30/ownership/

I'm not trying to promote anything here...just stating where I found the info, and where it's located.  I tried to copy/paste, and it wouldn't let me, or I'd have done that.  Just ironic a Democratic Senator admitting it openly.  Though I have a better link to a youtube from cspan of Congresswoman Nancy Raptur D-Toledo, Ohio ripping the FED, and suggesting investigations and prosectuions of all parties involved going back at least 15 years....she seems to be getting it too.  So maybe there is some hope....lol
IP Logged
Freihals
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #8 - May 18th, 2009 at 2:51pm
I chose Washington D.C.  For the President and Congress as well as the state Legislators Legislate for the citizens not the state nationals.
IP Logged
victoriawarrior
Ex Member
Reply #9 - Jun 1st, 2009 at 2:25am
I chose Multi-National Corporations. In my opinion, that is who the reps represent and show their allegiance to. China controls the ports in Long Beach. And who was it that wanted to control the toll roads in Texas? Dubai Inc or something like that? These same reps and/or their spouses sit on the boards of these corporations. It's one gigantic conflict of interest and they should all be fired and charged with treason.

Recently I read that Diane Feinstein pushed (successfully) for 25 billion in stimulus for a construction company that her husband just happened to be affiliated with. She later told reporters  that it wasn't a conflict of interest. But that's just the tip of the iceburg. Now the Terminator is begging for more handouts from the fed which will only put us deeper in debt and beholding to foreign interests/fed/banksters and on top of that, the Mayor is attempting to sell off particular Los Angeles properties to the highest bidder regardless of their nationality.

There goes the neighborhood!

V
IP Logged
larvaus
Ex Member
Reply #10 - Aug 12th, 2009 at 11:15pm
I couldn't submit a vote because "self" was not listed. Smiley
IP Logged
Chessmaster
Freshman

PAC Groups
It's Not My Government!
Mt. Olive, Illinois

Reply #11 - Nov 23rd, 2009 at 11:43am
I said world bankers because we all know that he who controls the money controls the country.
IP Logged
Federal Farmer
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
proud Iowa national

Reply #12 - Nov 23rd, 2009 at 12:45pm
Bankers would be a good answer.  I once had a U.S. citizen try to sell me some livestock and I told him that I had to check with his daddy first, to verify that the livestock was for sure for sale and that daddy would accept gold coin as tender in payment for the livestock.  Of course the look on the guy's face was priceless, and after 30 minutes of explaining Senate Document 43, House Joint Resolution 192, Stanek v. White, Quid Pro Quo, payment of debts at law verses discharging a debt in equity, he said he would find someone else to buy his NAIS tagged and drugged up cow.  I told him that I thought that was a good idea.  One of these days, for giggles, I think I am going to write a letter to Timothy Geithner at the Fed and ask if the Fed is willing to sell me so and so's cow for so much gold coin.
‹‹Last Edit: Nov 24th, 2009 at 3:12pm by Federal Farmer ››

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

"The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness."  Psalm 111:7,8

"The weed of democracy must be pulled up by it's 14th Amendment root."  F.F., Iowa national
IP Logged
Julius
Ex Member
Reply #13 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 7:03pm
I believe we have possibly one good representative, but I really can't know for sure.
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Reply #14 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 7:54pm
Quote:
I believe we have possibly one good representative, but I really can't know for sure.

Hi Julius! Have you read The Red Amendment, yet?

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Visit the Website slfaulk luvmypugly
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...