The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: Which is your state representive's primary allegience to?
‹‹ Last Modified by: LB Bork on: Feb 22nd, 2010 at 4:12pm ››
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Where is the Allegiance? (Read 55609 times)
Ernie
Freshman

PAC Groups
It's NMG!
Illinois

Re: Where is the Allegiance?
Reply #15 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 9:32pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
I believe my state representative's allegiance is to the commercial system of Washington, D. C.  He is a lawyer and a member of the FreeMasons.  He may also have allegiance to the bankers and the corporations and Lucifer.
IP Logged
Hadenough2
Ex Member
Reply #16 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 1:46am
I voted corps., due to the bankers and the corps are all in bed together or they are 1 enitity as with the so called government they are all chained together. Living in the country of Pennsylvania the past 20yrs has really opened my eyes to the length an breath of this scanndel they the USACORP have been and always will hold their alligence to anything but our libertys, threrfore there is no aligence but to themselves.

Smiley
‹‹Last Edit: Mar 12th, 2010 at 12:58pm by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
Larry
Ex Member
Reply #17 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 8:57am
Another valid reason to be happy and grateful that this is NOT MY GOVERNMENT.  Smiley
IP Logged
Credo Veritas
Ex Member
Reply #18 - Jan 21st, 2010 at 5:56pm
Quote:
I couldn't submit a vote because "self" was not listed. Smiley

SmileyLOL. Right!  Ok then, first themselves, then all the other choices placing the people at the very end buried deep under a stone where they see no light and hear no truth.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #19 - Jan 21st, 2010 at 6:59pm
Ernie wrote on Jan 14th, 2010 at 9:32pm:
I believe my state representative's allegiance is to the commercial system of Washington, D. C.  He is a lawyer and a member of the FreeMasons.  He may also have allegiance to the bankers and the corporations and Lucifer.

Well, there you have it. You cannot fix what was meant to be broken.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Freihals
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #20 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 7:00pm
Not very many new people have posted a reply after taking the poll..
IP Logged
PatriotKnight06
Ex Member
Reply #21 - Feb 19th, 2010 at 1:29pm
I needed a button that says something about my reps are to dumb to figure out which to pledge too.

Cheers.
III
IP Logged
Tennessean
Ex Member
Reply #22 - Mar 28th, 2010 at 6:38pm
While I answered "Multinational Corporations", as I presume that most politicians are ambitious people [as they are all usually working to line-up their next meal (I mean, job)], I have an issue with the language of this question.

Let's consider the definition of "allegiance" for a moment.

Allegiance is generally defined as "a duty of fidelity (or perhaps, fealty) owed by a subject or a citizen to his/her state or sovereign."

http://www.dictionary.reference.com/browse/allegiance
–noun
1. the loyalty of a citizen to his or her government or of a subject to his or her sovereign.
2. loyalty or devotion to some person, group, cause, or the like.

n.
1. Loyalty or the obligation of loyalty, as to a nation, sovereign, or cause. See Synonyms at fidelity.
2. The obligations of a vassal to a lord.

So, as we can all see and share the meaning of this word, I wish to underscore that no one is obliged to swear loyalty to anything or to anyone... without the understanding that such a (blanket) declaration of loyalty is a state of Voluntary Servitude (come what may).

As a case in point, after reading the rest of my message, consider this recent declaration by the Congress of the United States... "US Congress guilty of TREASON ( Please share )"

For my part, while I blindly and ignorantly swore allegiance to "[a symbol] of the United States of America (but, to nothing in particular)" 20 days a month, 9 months a year, for 12 years (circa, 2.160 times) in my life, as I now know that this extraordinarily corrupt system of government was never designed to promote "liberty and justice for all" (but rather riches and security for a very limited few), I must ask "How can we presume that any living, reasonable being should ever swear their allegiance to a government at all (especially to one so remotely connected to any of our own ability to effect it)?"

Now, having said that, I wish to offer an alternative word, which I find far more meaningful and far more pertinent to our support of our nation (of sovereign and independent countries); and that word is: devotion.

–noun
1. profound dedication; consecration.
2. earnest attachment to a cause, person, etc.
3. an assignment or appropriation to any purpose, cause, etc.: the devotion of one's wealth and time to scientific advancement.
4. Often, devotions. Ecclesiastical. religious observance or worship; a form of prayer or worship for special use.

—Synonyms
2. zeal, ardor. See love.

Now, the wonderful (and obvious) difference between "allegiance" and "devotion" is that the latter requires no act of Voluntary Servitude". It requires instead a daily, personal affirmation of my contribution to my neighbor, to my cause; all based upon love (not blind fealty).

For example, had I been encouraged to recite a pledge that declared... "I pledge (as in "a solemn promise") my personal devotion to the goals and to the purpose of the men and women living in the sovereign and independent states of our union, to stand together for the preservation of our unique and precious republican forms of government as a single voice, united under God; I will forever support and uphold the life, the liberty and the justice for all."... Well, my friends, I'm convinced our complaints today would be few.

Rather, instead of declaring not only my own subservience but also my support of the subservience of others to a government removed from any effect I might have on it... and therefore not only my own cowardice but also the anticipated cowardice of everyone else around me (from defending my own life, my own liberty and my own justice and that of my neighbor) I would have been declaring my own personal "Call to Action" each and every day (of those 2.160 wasted opportunities) to keep a mindful watch against the encroachment of tyranny; which would have carried with it 2.160 affirmations that I will help others to maintain their own personal conviction never to accept any form of blind obedience (either to me nor to anyone or anything).

But that is not what I was asked either to pledge or to declare. And neither were any of you.

Instead, we were all asked to pledge and to declare our Voluntary Servitude (to an organization unaccountable to the people which agree to be held by its governance; each and every day).

That's the real problem. Though, thankfully, perhaps, therein is also a solution.

Just as Khalil Gibran wrote in his book "The Prophet", when his character was asked to speak of "Religion" (katsandogz. com/onreligion. html), Al Mustafa replied, "Your daily life is your temple and your religion. Whenever you enter into it take with you your all."
Devotion is like that. Indeed, devotion is that.
Devotion is a daily religion, into which we take our all.
Devotion is a prayer, only we can answer; when we focus our all upon the solution.

So, I wish ask each and every PAC member reading this thread...

"Is that what we are doing here (devoting ourselves; focusing; taking ourselves into the fray)? Or are we doing something else? Something, perhaps, less)? Are we devoting ourselves to our understanding of the problem and, thus, to its solution? If we are, then, each and every one of us must answer a personal question. "What have I done today to correct the problem; to help myself and to help my neighbor?"

Why is that question important?

Because if I'm reasonably sure my neighbor's not free, then I can be certain that I'm not either?"

But let's not despair.

Remember, "Life's (still) made of (just) little things... because there's nothing any bigger!"

And, so, as the song says,... sometimes, "it's enough to be on your way..."

Other times, however, when devotion requires more (of what we know we can give), it's not.
IP Logged
Rich of Illinois
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff

Reply #23 - Mar 29th, 2010 at 10:10am

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson
hilo4noff
IP Logged
Freedomfinder
Ex Member
Reply #24 - Mar 29th, 2010 at 4:16pm
That was truly eye opening thanks for posting that I bookmarked it.
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #25 - Mar 29th, 2010 at 4:27pm
Quote:
I believe we have possibly one good representative, but I really can't know for sure.

If he/she took the oath then that person has to go by IT'S RULES no questions asked!!
IP Logged
Tennessean
Ex Member
Reply #26 - Mar 30th, 2010 at 12:43am
Rich of Illinois wrote on Mar 29th, 2010 at 10:10am:
rexcurry. net/book1a1contents-pledge.html

Thank you, Rich! This is some really interesting material.
The information on Charles Lindbergh especially caught my eye...
rexcurry. net/america-first-committee-charles-lindbergh-wikipedia-org-wiki. html

Man, it's like we're all living in OJ-land!
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #27 - Mar 30th, 2010 at 5:27am
Quote:

1. Loyalty or the obligation of loyalty, as to a nation, sovereign, or cause. See Synonyms at fidelity.

Hey there Tennessean...

Nice post on this subject. I look at the definition above as the one I would follow. There is nothing wrong with having trust and honor to your people. On the other hand, there is not any doubt that the "Pledge of Allegiance" has a sinister nature to it, as the post by Rich from Illinois shows. Now that is something much different.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Rich of Illinois
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff

in response to tennessee
Reply #28 - Mar 30th, 2010 at 4:36pm
It's like hunting for morel mushrooms.  After someone shows you what to look for, or you find your first one then all of a sudden you are using different eyes, and they just show up everywhere, you might have trampled ten in your walk looking till your vision adjusts to see them.

This is how this deception is revealed, one just had to be shown one thing (you have to read and understand the red amendment) to show you the morel, then suddenly everything has that green matrix hue to it.  It gets easy to spot the deception.  The world didn't change, just your perceptions of it.

Now do like a typical scared federal citizen and shoot the guy who taught you how to find morels.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson
hilo4noff
IP Logged
Tom
Ex Member
Reply #29 - Apr 28th, 2010 at 2:56pm
Geoff J wrote on Nov 27th, 2008 at 3:46pm:
Come on folks, it is ok to post here, already ! ...

I finally figured that out !
You can't post on most of the NMG boards until you've made 5 posts, which was starting to seem like a catch-22.

On this poll, I picked where I think the primary allegience should be - the state they represent.
I've known for a long time that the War Between the States really messed up the checks and balances here. The more I learn about TRA, the more convinced I am that Mr. Bork has really got to the root.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...