The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: Have you read The Red Amendment?
Yes, I did.
  38 (40.9%)
In the process.
  31 (33.3%)
No, I have not.
  24 (25.8%)
Total votes: 93
If you have voted, please provide a response.
‹‹ Last Modified by: NMG Administrator on: Feb 1st, 2010 at 11:07pm ››
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Print this Topic
Have you read The Red Amendment? (Read 74518 times)
George
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
The Progenitor

Re: Have you read The Red Amendment?
Reply #15 - Oct 28th, 2009 at 7:56pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
what is the book "Congratulations, You Have Been Well Conditioned" you referred to

We don't worry about what they're doing…We just do what we need to do.
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Reply #16 - Oct 29th, 2009 at 1:11am
George wrote on Oct 28th, 2009 at 7:56pm:
what is the book "Congratulations, You Have Been Well Conditioned" you referred to

Same here.  I've been doing search after search on it and cannot find it.

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Visit the Website slfaulk luvmypugly
IP Logged
Federal Farmer
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
proud Iowa national

Reply #17 - Oct 29th, 2009 at 7:47am
It is a series of three volumes that L.B. put together as a supplement to the old Red Amendment book.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

"The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness."  Psalm 111:7,8

"The weed of democracy must be pulled up by it's 14th Amendment root."  F.F., Iowa national
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Reply #18 - Oct 29th, 2009 at 2:56pm
Federal Farmer wrote on Oct 29th, 2009 at 7:47am:
It is a series of three volumes that L.B. put together as a supplement to the old Red Amendment book.

I wondered!  When I searched, that's what I found...LB's articles.   Smiley  Aha!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
IP Logged
Steve
Ex Member
Reply #19 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 2:36pm
What I did for another book, though laborious, was well worth the final product. I re-read the book and every time I got to info worthy of a "highlighter" I typed it into a microsoft word.doc. I made a "table" of 3 columns: "page", "the thing I was quoting" and "legal citation". Now, when I encounter a situation relevant to that topic, and I know a few key words to the citation/maxim/etc... I just "CTRL+F" and search a key word from my recollection,and there it is, page-quotation-citation ready for use.
I suppose some may scoff at the digitizing of my memory, but I assure you the act of reading & typing all this stuff has a crystallizing effect on these concepts/memories.
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Reply #20 - Nov 1st, 2009 at 6:41am
No scoffing here, Steve.   Smiley  Everyone has different ways of being able to remember.

I say, whatever works for anyone to get it to sink in, the better.  Main thing is that we all "get it".   Smiley
‹‹Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2009 at 6:07pm by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
JWJones
Sophomore

PAC Groups
Future Oregon National
Oregon

Reply #21 - Jan 28th, 2010 at 3:28pm
I am on my second reading, as I prepare to correct my status this year. My first reading was in 2007, when I originally purchased it. I had highlighted throughout in yellow, so it's interesting to go over those again, and discover items of NEW importance. Great idea on different highlight colors for different readings!

Honestly, I can't see how anyone that comes to this forum but hasn't read TRA, or resists reading it, can get much out of being here. I'd be wondering what the heck people were talking about!

Get it, read it, learn it, apply it!

"The fundamental political question is why do people obey a government. The answer is that they tend to enslave themselves, to let themselves be governed by tyrants. Freedom from servitude comes not from violent action, but from the refusal to serve. Tyrants fall when the people withdraw their support." ~ Étienne de la Boetie
Visit the Website eyeofliberty
IP Logged
Impartial
Ex Member
Reply #22 - Jan 28th, 2010 at 6:38pm
I don't know if I can retain all that is necessary or will be necessary to properly use all law to my advantage to denounce the political system established under the 14th Amendment, but I am ready to learn.
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Reply #23 - Jan 29th, 2010 at 12:40am
Right there with you Impartial. It's hard as we have to put away much of what we were taught and relearn what was supposed to have been. Am finding it hard retaining it all, too.

Am reading things over and over to get it to sink in and it's starting to. Smiley
‹‹Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2010 at 10:30pm by NMG Administrator ››

IP Logged
Shadowcaster
Ex Member
Reply #24 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 8:54am
I have to acquire a copy of it first. Now if I were just able to absorb the truth via frequency waves I would be all set. Obviously, that probably won't work. So I will get the Red Amendment and read it.
IP Logged
Tom
Ex Member
Reply #25 - Apr 28th, 2010 at 2:27pm
Quote:
I just became a member here today.  So overwhelmed!!!

Hi there -
I'm a newbie here, too.
Over the years I've heard about how I've become a Federal citizen, been angered by the states' letting the Fed roll over them - and me - and heard that there may be ways to get free of Federal control without having to become a citizen of some other far-away country.  I've been very skeptical of most of the other stuff I've heard, but status correction is looking better all the time .
I'm anxiously awaiting my copy of TRA !
IP Logged
Tom
Ex Member
Reply #26 - Apr 28th, 2010 at 2:35pm
NMG Administrator wrote on Sep 16th, 2009 at 3:31pm:
We are finding that many resist reading The Red Amendment.

We are finding that there are many reasons for this, from the thoughts of "I know everything!" to "I am too busy."...

One thing that might help with the "I am too busy" problem is an audio-book version. Any chance of that ?

I've listened to some pretty technical stuff that way while driving and it's actually not bad.
Of course, I have to rewind a lot and make voice-notes and re-read things when I'm not drving, but listening can speed things up.
IP Logged
Credo Veritas
Ex Member
Reply #27 - Apr 28th, 2010 at 5:34pm
Quote:
[quote author=57525B5F58360 link=1253133055/0#0 date=1253133055]

I've listened to some pretty technical stuff that way while driving and it's actually not bad.
Of course, I have to rewind a lot and make voice-notes and re-read things when I'm not drving, but listening can speed things up.

My first thought was. "no way...too tough to read, even tougher to listen,  but hmmm Smiley, as I think of this further, I have to say that it would be interesting. This would require a speaking format and I would only consider it a companion to the book not a substitute. I would want the listener to get into the book as well.
Interesting thought.
IP Logged
FervemtPatriot
Ex Member
Reply #28 - Apr 29th, 2010 at 9:05am
I thought that your comment in your reply about people who had not read the Red Amendment was rather snide.  I genuinely want to read it and WILL someday; but the fact of the matter is that I DON'T have the money to spare. I am 76, live on a pension, take 10 pills per day, which sure as hell aren't cheap, pay rent, pay insurance, car repairs, gas, electric, auto insurance, and oh! yes, sometimes I even buy some food.

Please don't be a smart ass. You sound like the King of England talking about the colonists; or the King  of France, when told that the peasants had no bread, "Then let them eat cake!"
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #29 - Apr 29th, 2010 at 10:42am
Hey FervemtPatriot, Have you given up to the system in place? The king of England can kiss it. So if you want to stay in the system then so be it don't complain when they change the rules for you.

This forum is about what they didn't teach you in their school system that you have a choice. It has always been so they just forgot to tell you. If you knew that you had a choice which one would you have taken? 

PS. The legal way at that!!!!!!!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...