The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: Have you read The Red Amendment?
Yes, I did.
  38 (40.9%)
In the process.
  31 (33.3%)
No, I have not.
  24 (25.8%)
Total votes: 93
If you have voted, please provide a response.
‹‹ Last Modified by: NMG Administrator on: Feb 1st, 2010 at 11:07pm ››
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Print this Topic
Have you read The Red Amendment? (Read 74527 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Have you read The Red Amendment?
Reply #30 - Apr 29th, 2010 at 11:23am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
FervemtPatriot,

I tend to be a bit snide due to the fact that people are of the world. If they were not of the world, we would not be in the state of mess that we are in. From what you have stated, you are a victim of the system.

In short, the statement you have an issue with is in regard to people's love of the system over the truth. People rather have toys and buy into the illusion that they own property. Maybe the worst tragedy of all are the people who think the system is a good thing and are being taken by it, as you appear to be.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Credo Veritas
Ex Member
Reply #31 - Apr 29th, 2010 at 1:44pm
Wow..Ferv....1 comment and it's  Smiley Smiley...a complaint about a complaint?

Seriously?  Smiley

This is a forum where people who are looking to improve their lives through education, insight and effort while trying as hard as possible to shake off the obvious excuses for failing to do so.

I'd welcome anyone with an honest argument and an open mind but after that, I would ask you to try again with "hello"  Smiley

IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #32 - Apr 29th, 2010 at 2:32pm
Credo honest argument  Smiley

Explain what you think a honest argument is.
IP Logged
Credo Veritas
Ex Member
Reply #33 - Apr 30th, 2010 at 9:05am
Jerry wrote on Apr 29th, 2010 at 2:32pm:
Credo honest argument  Smiley

Explain what you think a honest argument is.

Jerry,  perhaps that wasn't the best phrase to use, but is the one that popped into my head as an appropriate response.
I feel that Fervemt's 1st post was knee-jerk and disingenuous and my instant reaction was to question his motive for setting the tone that he did.

I suppose by "honest argument", I was intending something more along the lines of "constructive criticism"
Perhaps at the age of 76, you have earned the right to just say what is on your mind, damn the consequences and those who don't like it can just deal with it.

This is mostly a first impression thing I think. I've never seen the guy before.  Suddenly he bursts through the door swinging a bat.  I'll admit it. I flinched.
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #34 - Apr 30th, 2010 at 9:18am
Credo, I am also guilty of swinging the bat back. It just really boils my blood to know at this age of 50 that I had a choice but was never told or even a hint to the fact my life could have been so different.   

Instead of firing off I try to ask questions first.
IP Logged
Mylene
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Fairhaven, Massachusetts

Reply #35 - May 22nd, 2010 at 11:46am
Hi everyone, I am a newbie. I am in the process of reading TRA, after I pick my jaw up off of the floor, I get upset at the fact, that we have had an option all along, and how they have not let us in on that fact.. It is very concerning to me, it just goes to show their fraud and deception that they perpetuate on us. It is very hard to admit to yourself, that the government you thought was your original government, is not. But, I have sensed for a long time that things were just not right with it.  The justice that is promoted, is not for us, but, for them.. I learned that in my 20's. The system is working against us and not for us, like they would have you believe.  I tell everyone about the book and am trying to learn how to best explain it easier, for people who still look at the system with their rose colored glasses on, so as to help them get it sooner than later... Time is of the essence, as the beast has picked up a great deal of momentum recently, that is why I think alot of people are awaking to it.. As the book explains, it started so many years ago, and very stealthily implanted, very slowly to be like invisible, the speeding of the momentum has made it more visible to everyone... Thank you LB Bork for doing the research and putting this book together and everyone else who is involved in trying to turn this thing around and bring us back to our rightful/lawful original government.. I was listening to one of the talkshoe recordings of previous shows and heard of the Title 14 in the U.S. Codes of being able to exchange your FRN's in for gold, checked it out and Woops, there it is... The dirty rotten scroundels that they are... Thank you all to a grateful new member and reader.. I plan on rereading TRA, also, my plan of study/action is to get highlighters as suggested, it is a great idea, and to buy the Black's Law Dictionary Sixth Edition and Bouvier's Law Dictionary of 1856.. You can get them on Amazon.com for very affordable prices, used at like $7.00 or $8.00.. So, I am going to sign up, for the present cost of becoming a State/National as the new price would take me too long to be able to do, as it would take me too long to gather up enough monies... Thank you again.. LB Bork.. Mylene

# 1145  Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do. From, The Complete- Life's Little Instruction Book,
IP Logged
Brother B
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
California Republic

Reply #36 - May 22nd, 2010 at 6:50pm
I finished reading "the Book" a week ago (or so) and now I'm on my second reading.  I also use it for reference when trying to explain to my friends and associates how we have been duped and we no longer afford to be silent.

OMNES HOMINES AUT LIBERI SUNT AUT SERVI -- "All men are freemen or slaves."
IP Logged
BetaTestVictim
Ex Member
Reply #37 - Jun 13th, 2010 at 7:31pm
Recently, I went through the Deprogramming Sequence on PAC.
I am sure impressed with The Red Amendment, so far.

I'm very pleased to have met up with PAC. Feels like I'm learning something that matters!
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Reply #38 - Jun 16th, 2010 at 11:46pm
Quote:
Recently went through the Deprogramming Sequence on PAC and sure am impressed with The Red Amendment, so far.

I'm very pleased to have met up with PAC. Feels like I'm learning something that matters!

Would you like to join the Crew?  Private message me.

We'd love to have someone from the country of the midnight sun  Smiley

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Visit the Website slfaulk luvmypugly
IP Logged
Isa
Ex Member
Reply #39 - Jun 25th, 2010 at 3:00pm
Hello everyone, I am new here!

I've been Deprogrammed, but sadly I have not read TRA, yet!

I will, utterly without a doubt, read it ASAP.
IP Logged
IamFEDup
Ex Member
Reply #40 - Jun 30th, 2010 at 6:36am
Hello!
I am in the process of reading The Red Amendment.
I have ordered a hard copy of Webster's 1828 and Black's 6th Ed. to have as references.
Any other suggestions for references?

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #41 - Jun 30th, 2010 at 8:18am
Quote:
Hello!
I am in the process of reading The Red Amendment. I have ordered a hard copy of Webster's 1828 and Black's 6th Ed. to have as references.
Any other suggestions for references?

Bouvier's 1856 Edition is a must... You can get that online.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
IamFEDup
Ex Member
Reply #42 - Jun 30th, 2010 at 9:43pm
Thanks for the tip and the link!
IP Logged
Captain Crunch
Ex Member
Reply #43 - Jul 6th, 2010 at 9:23pm
I have read The Red Amendment (Deluxe Edition) and it was absolutely brilliant. I am getting ready for my second reading, and I really want to get copies of some of the sources mentioned in TRA. Including the Corpus Juris Secundum, The Law of Nations, and Bouvier's Law Dictionary 1856 Edition.

I am excited to correct my Nationality and to put the pressure on this De Facto system from the outside. I just really wish that there were more State Nationals here in Ohio, it would be really nice to have a community working together.
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Reply #44 - Jul 6th, 2010 at 9:42pm
Well, I'm going to have to add you to the PAC Educational Groups in this forum so you can see that category Smiley

Way to go!

You can search Bouvier's 1856 Law Dictionary online.  Got my Black's 6th Edition from Amazon (used).

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Visit the Website slfaulk luvmypugly
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...