The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: What's up with You and Voting?
You can choose more than one above.
‹‹ Last Modified by: NMG Administrator on: Nov 18th, 2009 at 3:06pm ››
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Voting, An Important Issue! (Read 48069 times)
Freihals
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Re: Voting, An Important Issue!
Reply #30 - Feb 21st, 2010 at 8:41pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
When I participated in this poll I put never voted never registered because I never voted and never registered before.  Now in Texas on all the Freedom Radio Stations here in Texas there all pushing for Debra Madina to become Governor and everybody needs to Vote for Debra Madina because she is a Liberty Candidate. She still has to answer to the Lieutenant Governor if she does become the Governor of Texas and there just making the problem worse by infurthering peoples slavery.  Then when some people try to bring up the 14th Amendment they try to tell them that it only applies to the freed slaves no matter what the supreme court said and they said the supreme court is wrong and we need to overturn that case.  A lot of them are good on Statue Law, Code of Criminal Procedure and How to File Criminal Charges but when it comes to the 14th Amendment issue there not very good at that.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #31 - Feb 21st, 2010 at 8:45pm
Freihals wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 at 8:41pm:
When I participated in this poll I put never voted never registered because I never voted and never registered before.  Now in Texas on all the Freedom Radio Stations here in Texas there all pushing for Debra Madina to become Governor and everybody needs to Vote for Debra Madina because she is a Liberty Candidate. She still has to answer to the Lieutenant Governor if she does become the Governor of Texas and there just making the problem worse by infurthering peoples slavery.  Then when some people try to bring up the 14th Amendment they try to tell them that it only applies to the freed slaves no matter what the supreme court said and they said the supreme court is wrong and we need to overturn that case.  A lot of them are good on Statue Law, Code of Criminal Procedure and How to File Criminal Charges but when it comes to the 14th Amendment issue there not very good at that.

Yes. There are a lot of ignorant people out there. I guess they have not a clue what private law is...
And I venture that all those people in federal prison are "Freed Slaves".

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Kavi
Ex Member
Reply #32 - Aug 5th, 2010 at 11:59am
I have not registered, nor have I ever voted.

I knew the system was screwed since I was able to differentiate between my world and the one around me.  Dont ask me what age that was because that sort of reasoning came after.
I havent filed income tax since the early 90s, dont have a drivers license, and live at what most would consider a survival level.  Recently below that (relying on family) which has finally prompted me to move to action again.  Boy, I would really like to start to network with like minded individuals......

+5
IP Logged
Dale
Ex Member
Reply #33 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 9:51pm
I withdrew my registration a few months back. In Colorado there is an option to do so. I now realize there is more to it than just withdrawing registration.
‹‹Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2010 at 8:46pm by N/A ››
IP Logged
mechanik
Ex Member
Reply #34 - Nov 13th, 2010 at 8:11pm
Kavi, I am with you.  I too never have registered or participated in elections.  Once I became of age it never made sense to me.  I still have a drivers license but the last three times I contested my "tickets", I won by representing myself.  I look forward to the day we can completely unplug.  In the mean time my girlfriend and I continue to prepare ourselves with the tools to keep moving forward.

Here is a video regarding voting.  I think this guy does an excellent job making his point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igbBltLemsM
IP Logged
mechanik
Ex Member
Reply #35 - Nov 14th, 2010 at 11:43am
Here is the link to the voting video I wanted to share from my last post.  Hope this one works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igbBltLemsM&feature=channel
IP Logged
Chessmaster
Freshman

PAC Groups
It's Not My Government!
Mt. Olive, Illinois

Reply #36 - Nov 19th, 2010 at 4:44pm
IP Logged
Chessmaster
Freshman

PAC Groups
It's Not My Government!
Mt. Olive, Illinois

Reply #37 - Nov 20th, 2010 at 3:32am
Voting part 2___http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oGMEEE11Lc&feature=channel

Voting part 3___http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2YsJVF-920&feature=channel

I would suggest subscribing to Stef's channel for a reinforcement of our beliefs.
IP Logged
mechanik
Ex Member
Reply #38 - Nov 22nd, 2010 at 8:01pm
Thanks for getting the video link Chessmaster (I'm not very good at posting).  Freedomain Radio is fantastic and Stef does such a good job expressing his research.  Just watched him interview Peter Schiff and agree his information is most beneficial.

P.S. Stef's free books are a good read too.
IP Logged
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Reply #39 - Dec 4th, 2010 at 3:01pm
Don't vote and never have.
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #40 - Jan 15th, 2011 at 8:43pm
For the longest time I never did register to vote, till one day for some unknown reason I like so many others filled out the stupid card signing away my rights.  If I recall correctly it was to elect G. Bush, my second time was to vote for McCain, I have voted a time or two in local elections.  Now with my new eyes and understanding of the 14th Amendment I have gotten the form to file for removal of myself from that evil registry.  The first step in taking back my God given rights, and placing myself back under the umbrella of the Republic and the common law.

Visit the Website
IP Logged
DMSimonds
Ex Member
Reply #41 - Apr 7th, 2011 at 11:06am
This is one of the subjects you have me intrigued on---voting!

When I left Texas and came to New Mexico, I encountered more political corruption than in Texas. On finding out that Texas Governor Rich Perry is a member of the Bilderberg Group, I wonder how many New Mexico politicos are in that group as well. Considering that our Senator in involved in a bill that would greatly add to the pockets of the global bankers in the way of debit card fees, we pretty much know his story. But never fear, his cousin in Colorado thinks the same way.
It is my patriotic duty to vote you say?
I believe this comes under the realm of standing up and saying---No! I am tired of playing their game.
I wish this book would hurry up and get here.
I wonder if it will teach me things such as this.
For now, I will click on your link and see what I can learn Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...