The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: Do you feel that the government actually represents you?
‹‹ Created by: NMG Administrator on: Nov 26th, 2008 at 2:16pm ››
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
True Government Representation (Read 21974 times)
NMG Administrator
NMG Administrator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Hello there, LB here!
Country of Wisconsin

True Government Representation
Nov 26th, 2008 at 2:16pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Under the original Constitution, the people in Congress were said to represent the people of the several states.  Smiley

Is the same thing going on today? Please let us know what you think.
‹‹Last Edit: Nov 27th, 2008 at 12:09pm by NMG Administrator ››

"And I believe that totalitarianism, if not fought against, could triumph again."  ~George Orwell
Visit the Website
IP Logged
Lexington1775
Ex Member
Re: True Government Representation
Reply #1 - Dec 12th, 2008 at 10:11pm
The members of Congress are mostly concerned with their own careers and only care about us if they can get our vote or contribution.
IP Logged
TruthSeeker
Ex Member
Reply #2 - Jan 25th, 2009 at 3:57pm
Hmmmm......let's see.  What was the People's opinion on the bail out bill?  Oh yes, in an usual display of alertness, they overwhelming voiced their opinion that they did not want it.  So, I guess the bill was voted down then, right?  Because government represents the People?

Oh wait, that's right, it passed, and the amount seems to grow every day.  Any why not?  Who actually hold them accountable?  Water under the bridge come next election season.
IP Logged
Shingen
Ex Member
Reply #3 - Mar 6th, 2009 at 1:14pm
Great site. I hope more people learn about it and join.

rant

I say we abolish the federal government in it's current form entirely. Lock, stock and White House. The people should repossess every government asset in Washington DC (District of Criminals), and indict every single member of the house and congress for high treason and sedition against the People of the United States.

Complete sovereignty should be returned to the People and to the Several States respectively, without condition.

All of government ( Executive, Legislative, and Judicial ) are complicit in the subversion and destruction of the Republic, either through direct action or through fearful inaction.

All assets owned and/or controlled by the Federal Reserve Banking cartels should be repossessed on the cause of fraud. Not fake FRNs, but all the real actual assets.

The "National Debt" should also be nullified and erased on the same cause of fraud.

Until these things happen, there will be no "true government representation".

/rant

Again, great site guys!  
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #4 - Apr 29th, 2009 at 8:39pm
Quote:
Great site. I hope more people learn about it and join.

rant

I say we abolish the federal government in it's current form entirely. Lock, stock and White House. The people should repossess every government asset in Washington DC (District of Criminals), and indict every single member of the house and congress for high treason and sedition against the People of the United States.

Complete sovereignty should be returned to the People and to the Several States respectively, without condition.

All of government ( Executive, Legislative, and Judicial ) are complicit in the subversion and destruction of the Republic, either through direct action or through fearful inaction.

All assets owned and/or controlled by the Federal Reserve Banking cartels should be repossessed on the cause of fraud. Not fake FRNs, but all the real actual assets.

The "National Debt" should also be nullified and erased on the same cause of fraud.

Until these things happen, there will be no "true government representation".

/rant

Again, great site guys!  

Thanks for the compliments!  Smiley

As you state, the government has to be done away with in its present form.
Getting rid of the 14th Amendment will get us on that path to correction. The debt will go with it.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Freihals
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #5 - May 18th, 2009 at 2:55pm
Under its present form the people in congress do not represent the people of the several states.  Only the interests of the bankers and there own interests.
IP Logged
HeidiLore
Ex Member
Reply #6 - Jun 1st, 2009 at 12:53am
Government certainly has never worked for MY interests, or the interests of MY people and community. Pretty simple.
IP Logged
Federal Farmer
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
proud Iowa national

Reply #7 - Sep 30th, 2009 at 10:54pm
I do not want them to work for me just as I do not want to work for them.  I do not want them writing civil laws period.  I have a king and He created the universe and all that is in it; and His laws are all any of us need to live in a just and civil society.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

"The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness."  Psalm 111:7,8

"The weed of democracy must be pulled up by it's 14th Amendment root."  F.F., Iowa national
IP Logged
wyatt
Ex Member
Reply #8 - Oct 22nd, 2009 at 8:50pm
Smiley   No I do not.. They cannot be representing us while everything the present administration has been doing is Unconstitutional and no hue & cry has went up.  Also they would not return our rights to us, the ones that they stole. We would have to pound on our seperate State Governments to take back the States Rights that they gave away. Such as Montanadid on gun control !!
IP Logged
Lois Jeanne
Ex Member
Reply #9 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 10:45pm
I am new to the forum, and glad I happened to view the matrix that a friend posted on Facebook! I just started reading articles on the internet like I was possessed about 4 months ago. I feel like the spell I have been under is finally broken. I could tell some things were not right, but could never really put my finger on them. Books are great to read but for shortcuts the internet can get you up to speed so you can come up for some air just to plunge down in the muck for some more.

In my State of California since the govenator has taken possession the families of the disabled and senior citizens along with state workers and nurses have come in the line of fire for the budget cuts. I can only say that for my situation it is of great importance for me to fight the good fight and the nasty because it aways gets nasty to keep my Special Need Twins in my home as long as I can take care of them. The State Budget has allowed this insanity of closing down all the so called "Institutions", Starve the Reginal Centers that assist families with handicapped members, and now take away the only program that keeps family members in the home that need assistance called In Home Support Services. Our Union has fought and many bills were considered unlawful, and a judge deemed them dead.

To watch this Mafia (US Government) consent and allow the Federal Reserve to steal all the money and drain the till is like watching a bank robbery and saying wow can you believe the bank didn't call the police? This is what it was like in Germany the people voted for Hitler. I read a story where this lady (under Hitler) talked about a mountain town that had about 12 handicapped people living there and they worked in the town and functioned and were in good health. One day a truck came to take the handicapped people away to an institution and the family members heard 6 months later they were all dead from natural causes. This is Euthanasia, by dictionary means painless happy death.

Transcripts from the budget has Arnold S. saying he is aware that people will lose their homes and be out in the street, but there is nothing he can do. He traveled to different nations telling them how California is the leader in all the Green jobs. We do not have industry coming into California it is leaving! He wants to spend the money on his pet projects, and let everything go to hell! Our roads are something to be desired, and we are closing schools. You would think people would be scratching their heads and thinking about the history of the 40's.
IP Logged
JWJones
Sophomore

PAC Groups
Future Oregon National
Oregon

Reply #10 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 12:22am
Welcome to the forum, Lois Jeanne. To get a better understanding of the situation and what to do about it,
you should purchase and read The Red Amendment.

http://www.redamendment.net/order
‹‹Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:59am by LB Bork ››

"The fundamental political question is why do people obey a government. The answer is that they tend to enslave themselves, to let themselves be governed by tyrants. Freedom from servitude comes not from violent action, but from the refusal to serve. Tyrants fall when the people withdraw their support." ~ Étienne de la Boetie
Visit the Website eyeofliberty
IP Logged
Lois Jeanne
Ex Member
Reply #11 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 11:02pm
I have tried to order the book you suggested two times, and it says someone will get back to me by email, and no one has gotten back to me. So until then I will be in the dark of the Red Testiment or the book you suggested. Lois Smiley
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Reply #12 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 11:23pm
Quote:
I have tried to order the book you suggested two times, and it says someone will get back to me by email, and no one has gotten back to me. So until then I will be in the dark of the Red Testiment or the book you suggested. Lois Smiley

Hi Lois, Welcome to the forum!  You would go here:

http://www.redamendment.net/order.php in order to order The Red Amendment. Scroll down and there are links you click that opens a text underneath that you can read to find out the different ways to order. One is giving the address you send a blank money order to. The next one lets you download an order form along with the address you send the blank money order to, and the final one is where you may order via paypal.

There is no return email you should wait for in ordering  Smiley
‹‹Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:59am by LB Bork ››

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Visit the Website slfaulk luvmypugly
IP Logged
Larry
Ex Member
Reply #13 - Feb 17th, 2010 at 8:27am
It is we (not those we have appointed) who bear the blame, having petitioned them through elections and signing their covenants. It is we who have bowed to them in exchange for their benefits at the expense of our neighbors. It is we who are responsible for what is occurring distastefully now and for whatever is to come unless we profoundly repent and deliberately change our ways.

Make no mistake, it is God’s passionate desire and plan for us to live in peace and freedom on the earth; even more so than our own desire as evidenced by the way we choose to exist.

Choice predetermines our endowment of freedom.

More about this at this link: http://hiskingdomportal.wordpress.com/

Larry
IP Logged
Dale
Ex Member
Reply #14 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 9:59pm
I've seen only a couple of Reps or Senators that have displayed a strength of principle necessary to seemingly remain outside the corruption. At some point it would be interesting to learn how the corrupt system has affected their ideals.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...