The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: What's up with You and Voting?
You can choose more than one above.
‹‹ Last Modified by: NMG Administrator on: Nov 18th, 2009 at 3:06pm ››
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Voting, An Important Issue! (Read 48072 times)
NMG Administrator
NMG Administrator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Hello there, LB here!
Country of Wisconsin

Voting, An Important Issue!
Nov 18th, 2009 at 10:30am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Would like to thank WIZARD for this suggestion.
As this is the crux of the issue, should have been one of the original polls  Smiley

Download the PAC Voter Rescission Letter here www.pacinlaw.us/rescind

"And I believe that totalitarianism, if not fought against, could triumph again."  ~George Orwell
Visit the Website
IP Logged
Mic Helms
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
  I never knowingly
    agreed to tyranny!
Widefield, Colorado

Re: An Important Issue!
Reply #1 - Nov 18th, 2009 at 10:57am
Is there any concern for this being a "form letter" in the future? I know that some Corporate Governments have said that once they start getting a form letter they don't consider the letter valid.

My 2 cents.

Seeing everything from my perspective.

The chief enemies of republican freedom are mental sloth, conformity, bigotry, superstition, credulity, monopoly in the market of ideas, and utter benighted ignorance. -- Justice Black in Adderley v. State of Florida (1967)
michelmsjr
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #2 - Nov 18th, 2009 at 12:44pm
Mic Helms wrote on Nov 18th, 2009 at 10:57am:
Is there any concern for this being a "form letter" in the future? I know that some Corporate Governments have said that once they start getting a form letter they don't consider the letter valid.

My 2 cents.

Good point!

There are a couple of factors here:

1) People do not study enought to be able to put their own letter together;
2) This would not be an issue if people were working together as State Nationals.

I have been in this movement for 15 years and I see nothing getting better.
People seem to want to be islands. Cest la vie, as the French would say.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Federal Farmer
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
proud Iowa national

Reply #3 - Nov 18th, 2009 at 2:11pm
The other problem to over come besides the island syndrome is getting people that are part of the "matrix" to realize the real problem in the first place.  Most want to change the system from within, they are so indoctrinated by illusion of voting and democracy that they can't see the forest for all the trees.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

"The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness."  Psalm 111:7,8

"The weed of democracy must be pulled up by it's 14th Amendment root."  F.F., Iowa national
IP Logged
Mic Helms
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
  I never knowingly
    agreed to tyranny!
Widefield, Colorado

Reply #4 - Nov 18th, 2009 at 2:43pm
It's interesting that within the system people are combative against each other and always trying to best each other, but they *believe* that they are a community.

Give them a real community, and they are stand-offish and afraid to even check it out.

I wonder how we can counteract such brainwashing.

The chief enemies of republican freedom are mental sloth, conformity, bigotry, superstition, credulity, monopoly in the market of ideas, and utter benighted ignorance. -- Justice Black in Adderley v. State of Florida (1967)
michelmsjr
IP Logged
Federal Farmer
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
proud Iowa national

Reply #5 - Nov 18th, 2009 at 2:56pm
I am sorry but I have to vent.  I was just sent an email that contained an audio file of a gentleman I spoke to regarding the 14th amendment system the other night.  This man was on the Glenn Beck radio program today, and this man that I spoke with was getting all excited about what I was saying about the Red Amendment, but when he was on Beck's show  today he was blathering on about voting and getting everybody to work together to save the Constitution and how this young politician in Omaha was going to make a difference and everyone just needed to get behind a leader like this young man that will restore the Constitution.  And the thought that came into my brain, while I was pulling out my hair and biting right through my tongue, was the George Bernard Shaw's quote, "With liberty comes great responsibility, which is why most men dread it."  This man, whom I spoke to the other night, blathering on about rights and freedoms to Glenn, I'm a puppet" Beck has no desire to be free.  He wants to vote for a leader that will not only take care of him, but at the same time provide him with the rights of a free man.  WOW! He wants what never was and never will be.  How sad.  Thanks for letting me vent my frustration.

Freedom is not for everyone, we cannot save the whole herd.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

"The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness."  Psalm 111:7,8

"The weed of democracy must be pulled up by it's 14th Amendment root."  F.F., Iowa national
IP Logged
Mic Helms
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
  I never knowingly
    agreed to tyranny!
Widefield, Colorado

Re: Voting, An Important Issue!
Reply #6 - Nov 18th, 2009 at 5:17pm
I agree. We should not be able to presume that we can save the whole herd. I think that this makes us bite off much more than we can handle. However, KNOWING that people like this gentleman exist, should help us to caveat our speech with things like Bernard said.

Saying that PAC members know the solution, does not mean that we can expect people to accept it and integrate what we know into their lives.

I think the assumption should always be, "This is there for those who want it."

I like to say things like "most people aren't serious about it" since that instills a decision process in the person listening. They have to decide if THEY themselves are serious about it. If they are, we have someone who will now spend their energy trying to find out all about what PAC knows. If not, then we won't waste our time beating a "dead horse."

2 cents.... no refunds.

michelmsjr
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #7 - Nov 18th, 2009 at 7:29pm
Federal Farmer wrote on Nov 18th, 2009 at 2:56pm:
Beck has no desire to be free.  He wants to vote for a leader that will not only take care of him, but at the same time provide him with the rights of a free man.  WOW! He wants what never was and never will be.  How sad.  Thanks for letting me vent my frustration.

Freedom is not for everyone, we cannot save the whole herd.

I agree about Glen Beck. Now that things are going into final phases, people are seeing it.

As far as the people who decide to save their souls and get out of the American scheme, well, it is here.

We have a lot of work ahead of us, folks. That is, to not be sucked-down by these panty-wastes.

And, you can vent your frustrations here anytime, FF... You are a State National!

Regards, LB

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Chessmaster
Freshman

PAC Groups
It's Not My Government!
Mt. Olive, Illinois

Reply #8 - Nov 23rd, 2009 at 11:27am
Mic Helms wrote on Nov 18th, 2009 at 2:43pm:
It's interesting that within the system people are combative against each other and always trying to best each other, but they *believe* that they are a community.

Give them a real community, and they are stand-offish and afraid to even check it out.

This seems to be as good a place as any to ask if anyone has tried to get people in their own circle of friends to sit and watch movies that might enlighten them? I am thinking of starting some kind of freeman private club. I would like to be able to talk directly to people about taking their freedom back. I would also like to hang around and drink some beer and listen to some good music in a place that didn't cost an arm and a leg. I have to do some research before I do anything. I'm thinking along the lines of a biker club without the bikes and violence. Don't get me wrong I own a Harley and ride it proudly..
IP Logged
Mic Helms
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
  I never knowingly
    agreed to tyranny!
Widefield, Colorado

Reply #9 - Nov 23rd, 2009 at 12:00pm
Chessmaster wrote on Nov 23rd, 2009 at 11:27am:

This seems to be as good a place as any to ask if anyone has tried to get people in their own circle of friends to sit and watch movies that might enlighten them? I am thinking of starting some kind of freeman private club. I would like to be able to talk directly to people about taking their freedom back. I would also like to hang around and drink some beer and listen to some good music in a place that didn't cost an arm and a leg. I have to do some research before I do anything. I'm thinking along the lines of a biker club without the bikes and violence. Don't get me wrong I own a Harley and ride it proudly..

What country are you in?

michelmsjr
IP Logged
WIZARD
Ex Member
Reply #10 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 12:24am
So far, Only (3) Three of us here have never registered, and never voted.  I am one of the three, that leaves (2) Two left...stand UP and be counted! ..don't be shy..
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #11 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 9:19am
Mic Helms wrote on Nov 23rd, 2009 at 12:00pm:

What country are you in?

Drinking and trying to understand this vast twisted law we are under right now may slow that process down by years! A small mistake in reading the laws can make it read a 180 in the other direction and that is what they want you to do so you will never figure out what they are really doing.
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #12 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 9:22am
Quote:
So far, Only (3) Three of us here have never registered, and never voted.  I am one of the three, that leaves (2) Two left...stand UP and be counted! ..don't be shy..

I wished I knew this 2 years ago. Well you can't cry over spilt milk only thing to do now is correct it. 
IP Logged
Chessmaster
Freshman

PAC Groups
It's Not My Government!
Mt. Olive, Illinois

Reply #13 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 10:18am
I lived in Colorado for 20 years but I moved back to my home country of Illinois about 13 years ago.
IP Logged
Mic Helms
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
  I never knowingly
    agreed to tyranny!
Widefield, Colorado

Reply #14 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 2:58pm
Jerry wrote on Nov 24th, 2009 at 9:19am:
Mic Helms wrote on Nov 23rd, 2009 at 12:00pm:

What country are you in?

Drinking and trying to understand this vast twisted law we are under right now may slow that process down by years! A small mistake in reading the laws can make it read a 180 in the other direction and that is what they want you to do so you will never figure out what they are really doing.

I dunno.... when you take away all the distractions, you're left with something pretty straightforward.

michelmsjr
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...