The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: What's up with You and Voting?
You can choose more than one above.
‹‹ Last Modified by: NMG Administrator on: Nov 18th, 2009 at 3:06pm ››
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Voting, An Important Issue! (Read 48068 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Voting, An Important Issue!
Reply #15 - Dec 5th, 2009 at 2:11am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Chessmaster wrote on Nov 24th, 2009 at 10:18am:
I lived in Colorado for 20 years but I moved back to my home country of Illinois about 13 years ago.

The question is, do you still vote?

Smiley

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Chessmaster
Freshman

PAC Groups
It's Not My Government!
Mt. Olive, Illinois

Reply #16 - Dec 6th, 2009 at 7:35am
LB Bork wrote on Dec 5th, 2009 at 2:11am:
I lived in Colorado for 20 years but I moved back to my home country of Illinois about 13 years ago.

[smiley=speechless.gif]

No I don't vote anymore but I haven't turned in my voter registration card yet. I don't understand how to do it properly or how to become a State national. I have read The Red Amendment but at the end you said to go the State National web site to get the remedy but there is nothing there as of yet. I would rather do nothing than to do it wrong.
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Reply #17 - Dec 6th, 2009 at 10:31am
Chessmaster wrote on Dec 6th, 2009 at 7:35am:

[smiley=speechless.gif]

No I don't vote anymore but I haven't turned in my voter registration card yet. I don't understand how to do it properly or how to become a State national. I have read The Red Amendment but at the end you said to go the State National web site to get the remedy but there is nothing there as of yet. I would rather do nothing than to do it wrong.

I grabbed this:  http://www.pacinlaw.us/pdf/Voter_Cancellation.php

Took it over into Word, and searched the Internet for the following for those it states needing notified, including the county I'm in.

Here are the names/addresses for my area:

Georgia/Carroll County Department of Elections Registered Mail # : 0 000 000 000
Attn: James Gamble
423 College Street Room 302
Carrollton, Georgia 30117

Karen C. Handel
Secretary of State
Elections Division
1104 West Tower
2 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. SE
Atlanta, GA 30334

Thurbert E. Baker
Office of the Attorney General
40 Capitol Square, SW
Atlanta, GA 30334

Eric Holder
Attorney General of the U.S.
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001

I'd need four copies to send to all four and send them registered or certified mail with the Registered Mail # : 0 000 000 000  Whatever the number is for each.

Private message LB for any other questions you might have.

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Visit the Website slfaulk luvmypugly
IP Logged
Chessmaster
Freshman

PAC Groups
It's Not My Government!
Mt. Olive, Illinois

Reply #18 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 8:48am
LeAnne wrote on Dec 6th, 2009 at 10:31am:

[smiley=speechless.gif]

I grabbed this:  http://www.pacinlaw.us/pdf/Voter_Cancellation.php

Took it over into Word, and searched the Internet for the following for those it states needing notified, including the county I'm in.

Georgia/Carroll County Department of Elections Registered Mail # : 0 000 000 000

Karen C. Handel
Secretary of State
Elections Division
1104 West Tower
Atlanta, GA 30334

Thurbert E. Baker
40 Capitol Square, SW
Atlanta, GA 30334

Eric Holder

I'd need four copies to send to all four and send them registered or certified mail with the Registered Mail # : 0 000 000 000  Whatever the number is for each.

Private message LB for any other questions you might have.

I have tried to download this at least five times. I have never been able to get it to work. I hade to shut down firefox to get out of an endless loop or something that froze up my system.
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Reply #19 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 9:05am
I'll send it to you in Word format.  Anyone else who wants this Voter Cancellation in Word format,
private message me and I'll be happy to send it along.

Smiley
‹‹Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2009 at 7:14pm by LB Bork ››

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
IP Logged
WIZARD
Ex Member
Reply #20 - Dec 15th, 2009 at 1:46am
Quote:

Karen C. Handel
Secretary of State
Elections Division
1104 West Tower
Atlanta, GA 30334
Thurbert E. Baker
40 Capitol Square, SW
Atlanta, GA 30334

Eric Holder

Way to go LeAnne  Smiley You're on your way... What are you others waiting for  Smiley
IP Logged
Mic Helms
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
  I never knowingly
    agreed to tyranny!
Widefield, Colorado

Reply #21 - Dec 16th, 2009 at 12:40pm

Information on the process for becoming a state national can be found here: http://www.pacgroups.us/nationality

Seeing everything from my perspective.

The chief enemies of republican freedom are mental sloth, conformity, bigotry, superstition, credulity, monopoly in the market of ideas, and utter benighted ignorance. -- Justice Black in Adderley v. State of Florida (1967)
michelmsjr
IP Logged
Chessmaster
Freshman

PAC Groups
It's Not My Government!
Mt. Olive, Illinois

Reply #22 - Dec 17th, 2009 at 10:48am
Have you spent the $450.00 to get the necessary information to regain your freedom?
IP Logged
Mic Helms
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
  I never knowingly
    agreed to tyranny!
Widefield, Colorado

Reply #23 - Dec 17th, 2009 at 12:30pm
No, I did not spend more than $35.00 to get the information necessary to regain my freedom....
I thought you'd already read The Red Amendment, though, and understood it.

As for HOW to go about applying the information covered in The Red Amendment, I saw that I had two options.

My first choice was that I could do it all myself. It is made pretty clear what you need to do in order to become "without the United States," so knowing WHAT to do was pretty straight forward.

However, there were a few things to consider when I looked HOW to go about it:
1) Researching what all I need to actually do
2) Study what the administrative law said about what had to happen
3) Draw up the documents, ensuring every "i" was dotted and "t" was crossed, according to what I knew at the time
4) Have the documents checked for legal and law errors by someone else, probably an attorney of some sort, and then pay them about $200.00 for every hour of their time
5) Rewrite the documents because the attorney found a flaw in the presentation, and an un-dotted "i"
6) Get everything ready to fire out at once
7) Cross my fingers
8) Send the documents to the right people (I hope)
9) Pray that all goes well
10) Deal with any fallout on my own, by myself, with only me as a resource

-- OR --

My second choice was made apparent when I found out that the Correction of Nationality Process offered by PAC was what I was going to do anyway. I know that if any "hiccups" had been encountered while doing prior corrections, these would have been addressed. I would not be "cutting the path through the jungle" as it were, but instead taking advantage of a path that was already well-trod.

There are other people who are desperate to begin their own Correction process, but for whatever reason aren't able to at this time.

I had the opportunity to start the process, and I took it.

I hope that answers your question.

The chief enemies of republican freedom are mental sloth, conformity, bigotry, superstition, credulity, monopoly in the market of ideas, and utter benighted ignorance. -- Justice Black in Adderley v. State of Florida (1967)
michelmsjr
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Reply #24 - Dec 17th, 2009 at 3:21pm
It's exactly the same for me as with Mic. I paid the $35 (purchase of The Red Amendment) for the information of what has transpired and to regain my freedom. I am also opting for the second choice. On my own, it could take years of study! It would be a full-time job doing it on my own. There's no way I could afford an attorney to do this for me as attorney fees are astronomically high.

Look at John Ainsworth, who took two years off to know what he knows until he ran out of money.  Many of us do not have that luxury.  My time is precious and I do spend every spare moment in study.  I realize I must study law in order to know how to assert my status once it is corrected.

One state national had this to say:

"In regards to the matter of PAC, I had completed the status correction process about six years ago. This process is impeccable. Other groups have all ignored or avoided the only point to address: the jurisdiction of the “United States”. LB's book entitled “Red Amendment” takes one through finely detailed history and irrefutable facts that outline and define the crux of our problems with this out of control corporation. The Red Amendment documents the sources drawn on to prove and support the fraud that has been perpetrated against all people of the fifty nations. During my process I have had the DOJ come to speak with me in where they questioned me on many different issues. I have a copy of their report in where it states, She will not be happy until she is out. This statement acknowledges there are definitely two different statuses/categories I can be in.

"LB has spent many years and countless hours researching all points to reference and cross-reference his procedure. I have listened to others spout theories. Theories are like opinions; we all have them. I will take the facts, the truth, and the knowledge. Do not take my opinion here. Get his book The Red Amendment and read it for yourself. Then read the sources that are quoted and decide for yourself. Out of jail. In jail."

I may have left out a sentence or two, but I have spoken with many State Nationals and freedom isn't free.  I would either spend the years it would take me to learn administrative law (cost in time and possible mistakes) or the cost of attorney to do it for me.  It's just not feasible to me.  

All the research has been done, the paperwork is done, the instruction is done, I send the money (I have to save my pennies, nickels, and dimes), do my part in the contractual agreement with PAC, and get a heck of an education in doing so (the process itself is an education, I'm told), and I am finally free of the de facto government.  I then join the State Nationals Association where we continue to learn from one another how to remain free as well as work with PAC Groups to help others to be free.

PAC Groups is formed for us to come together and work together toward building up our communities through education, learning to take back local commerce to oust the multi-national corporations, and so much more.  

I hope this helps in your decision.

IP Logged
Freihals
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #25 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 7:12pm
I have never voted nor have I ever registered to vote.  The reason why I never registered to vote was because I always believed that the Federal Government would use that information to draft me if there was ever another draft.
IP Logged
PatriotKnight06
Ex Member
Reply #26 - Feb 19th, 2010 at 5:11pm
Freihals wrote on Feb 11th, 2010 at 7:12pm:
I have never voted nor have I ever registered to vote.  The reason why I never registered to vote was because I always believed that the Federal Government would use that information to draft me if there was ever another draft.

Wrong department. DoD uses your selective service card to maintain the list of all available males 18-25 who are not disabled.  There will never be another 'draft' it is now under executive order through homeland defense via CENTCOM. Read the Defense Authority Act 2002 or 03.

Does not really matter we have 40k garrisoned troops under CENTCOM training for civil disturbance, oh and national emergencies. Hahahahaha.

Cheers
III
IP Logged
Mic Helms
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
  I never knowingly
    agreed to tyranny!
Widefield, Colorado

Reply #27 - Feb 19th, 2010 at 11:02pm
Quote:

Wrong department. DoD uses your selective service card to maintain the list of all available males 18-25 who are not disabled.  There will never be another 'draft' it is now under executive order through homeland defense via CENTCOM. Read the Defense Authority Act 2002 or 03.

Does not really matter we have 40k garrisoned troops under CENTCOM training for civil disturbance, oh and national emergencies. Hahahahaha.

Cheers
III

So I suppose that the only reason that the DoD would know that you'd not registered for "Selective Service" is to check if you'd registered to vote. It is my understanding that one can get into hot-water for not registering for the SS (Hail Hitler!) and it would seem logical to keep the support for the insurgents to a minimum, if possible, in order to stay off their radar.

What "department" is responsible for treating everyone like the communist criminals they are? When are those who are seemingly knowledgeable about Military affairs going to pull their collective heads out of their hind-quarters and HELP those of us who have taken a post-rectal-asphyxiation look around to see the DOMESTIC ENEMYS of the Republics are those that are in charge of the US military complex? Which department is in charge of THAT?

Haven't you ever seen Star Wars? Don't you even REMOTELY understand what is going on and why the 14th Amendment puts someone who has been in the military at odds with the very rights such people claim to protect?

michelmsjr
IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #28 - Feb 19th, 2010 at 11:12pm
Mic Helms wrote yesterday at 11:01pm:  Quote:
post-rectal-asphyxiation look around

LMAO!
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #29 - Feb 19th, 2010 at 11:13pm
Quote:

Cheers
III

Gene Simmons!?!

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...