The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: Why do people not get involved in changing government?
‹‹ Last Modified by: NMG Administrator on: Dec 14th, 2008 at 1:30pm ››
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Print this Topic
People's Lack of Involvement (Read 57704 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: People's Lack of Involvement
Reply #45 - Dec 24th, 2010 at 10:42am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Quote:
This "voting" here should be changed to: "you selected", or "select your answer from these:", or "Please select one of the below"..or something to that effect. Since "voting is a crime", even "to vote" on this forum seems to be NOT PRACTICING WHAT IS PREACHED!!! (LB..Hint..HInt..)  Smiley

Get a life  Smiley

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #46 - Jan 15th, 2011 at 8:32pm
I selected all of the above, but as I have come to discover in my talks on the subject and all the encouragement for doing what we are doing most will say its great and will say we need people like us out there, but think they will be visiting me in jail soon for speaking out against the government with that said it has become most obvious to me that FEAR is the biggest obstacle to over come.  In my opinion the best way to fight and concur fear is with education, the more you educate yourself on the matter at hand the more comfortable you will become and the big bad wolf then becomes nothing more than a little scared crying puppy dog.  Dress yourself in the armor of the Lord and nothing can ever harm you.
Visit the Website
IP Logged
DMSimonds
Ex Member
Reply #47 - Apr 7th, 2011 at 12:10pm
My answer was all of the above.

Yes there is fear of persecution.
I once had a blog that defiantly picked a subject such as what drinking water and food additives are doing to us, the scam of Big Pharma and Big Medical, etc. One day I picked up an Obama Youth Internet predator. It can get pretty scary when your Big Brother Leach finds your phone number and e-mail addresses, threatening to hunt you down. Today, I have learned from private investigators how to protect myself and keep a watchful eye, even how to look up phone numbers to find what Fusion Center is my latest culprit.

Few realize that Americans are also being dumbed down by what I call the government tool of obedience aka your TV or....Indoctrivision. If you don't own a TV and have managed to recover your brain cells as I have, you can then sit in front of TV and snap your fingers at the subliminal messages being sent over the Indoctrivision telling you to be a good consumer and how everything is just fine. Once you have gotten to the point of tossing your Indoctrivision in the trash, things like having the latest and greatest don't matter any more.

I have done some heavy research into this fact by once more interviewing various levels of media and the publication industry. Big Brother pretty much owns them thanks to the TARP money they received. I found this out after one of my last query rejections arrived with a note penned to me by what I suspect is one of the few lit agents left with a spine, brave enough to admit she liked my idea but would be black-balled if she represented my work. Today I use a POD publisher who isn't afraid to go up against Amazon for cheating authors out of their money and their work.

And then there the happily entitled who live off of Social Security. After managing to sell my home before it would go into Foreclosure, I am a full time RV'er, not retirement age and glad of it. It's a down right shame to see what government entitlements are doing to the minds of this country. The real shame here is that their are also voting! I have had to break camp and leave RV parks where I would often get the comment of: "Keep working so you can pay my social security."

Yeah, I was working my tail off from dark-thirty to past midnight as home health nurse to pay the bills I was left with after my husband passed away, and yes, to pay dearly just to sell my clouded title, over mortgaged home. All I could do was shake my head and walk away in disgust from these people. If you said anything to them, they wouldn't understand anyway.

In case you haven't figured this out: I am here in seek a different way of life.
Yes, I am a military widow and I get a so called "Widow's Benefit Check." But the last time I had to get my Military ID renewed, I was finger printed as I were a criminal. Well I refuse to have that card renewed again. I will not have the hope of a little government income hitting my bank account each month held over me like a carrot on a string. We the people need to learn this, and if I have to walk that path to then teach America....then so be it.

Sincerely,
D.M. Simonds
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...