The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
The Sound of Abortion (Read 9229 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

The Sound of Abortion
Apr 21st, 2011 at 6:11pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Re: The Sound of Abortion
Reply #1 - Apr 22nd, 2011 at 10:02am
Abortion right or wrong is a long time debate, it is nothing new in fact it goes back further then you might imagine even before such a medical procedure was invented.  It was but a few years back, that a young couple had a child and after several days killed and disposed of the body by placing it into a dumpster.  This particular state/country where the event took place had not removed an old and I do mean old law from the books, this law was common amongst all states/countries and the law simply stated that a new born up until its 14th day of life since it could not survive on its own was still considered a part of the mother or more to the point it had not developed a self awareness and the mother could in fact do what she wanted with the child including killing it with no repercussions from the law.  So because this law was still on the books at the time of the killing no charges where brought against the young couple, since then that law has been removed.

It is like the old story at one point everyone thought the world was flat.

I have been on both sides of this debate, and in my high school days on the debate team have won both sides, however for to many reasons even going back into history, I support the mothers choice what ever that choice maybe period.

I have shut up more religious picketers at abortion clinics then I can count with a few short statements, but this one response by a gentleman who was on location with his nurse wife blew me away, in one cense he agreed with what I was saying, then as it was just the two of us out of ear shot of the rest he says to me “you do know the first commandment right” my response to him was yes but obviously you do not, since I would assume you believe it to be thou shall not kill.  At that point the guy didn’t know what to say and simple walked away in a state of total confusion when I told him what the first real is.  Just like the holy rollers of Islam as I use their own books like the Koran against them, Christians are just as easy, since most have no clue of the whole story of the bible and the ones who think they know it, have totally misinterpreted it.   

The one sure way to shut up any so called abortion activist is with facts and finances, bottom line is most people can’t take care of themselves that is why we live in a welfare state.  Second they will always say there is adoption, really you know how many kids in the country of Florida alone waiting to be adopted and do to the fact the adoption laws of America are so screwed up endless you are a direct relative of the child it is nearly impossible to adopt, that’s why we have foster homes, so the government can control the kids and pay the foster home parents whom usually are abusive big bucks to drink and do drugs and once they start getting paid usually 5k a year per child owe and that’s the lowest most depending on location is closer to 10k,  and most foster homes have at least 4 kids, 40k a year to hang at home plus they get food stamps and other assistance as well, who wants to give up that income, I sure wouldn’t, this is why 95 percent of all baby adoptions take place in a country outside of America, my church runs several orphanages in a couple of different countries and they never have trouble get them adopted to good parents in America.  Why because America is more worried about the rest of the world instead of taken care of its own.  The average cost to adopt a child in the US and the BS you have to go thru takes years, why do you think the black market works so well in America, for a quick 50 grand you get yourself a new born no questions asked complete with papers.

Special needs children are cheep 0/2500 dollars average because of the medical expenses involved in raising such a child, a birth mother most common adoption can run between 10/40k for all expenses but at any time the birth mother can change her mind and your out the cash never to be reimbursed, and remember your responsible for the hospital bill and your insurance does NOT cover that process and the cost of birthing in a hospital climbs weekly.
Those figures take from http://www.thelaboroflove.com/articles/how-much-does-an-average-adoption-cost

Read this on the Florida’s foster care system and the comments to that follow and you tell me what’s better, abortion or a life of abuse, neglect or worse if there is anything worse.

http://mylefthook.com/2011/04/floridas-foster-care-system-and-how-badly-it-sucks...

And this is just one state/country; you find countless articles just like this one in every state/country, should you play without protection? Well no for many reasons not just pregnancy, how ever kids will be kids, and in most cases this is safe for the mother and she as well as her mate will have to live with the thought of their actions the rest of their life’s.

Abortion is much more humane then the current alternatives available in today’s society.  When I was young I often would say the greatest gift I could give to my kids was to never be born at all, so I often dated older women with kids and treated them as my own, I now have 3 children and at times with the way the world is and what we are facing in the near future, it saddens me at times that my wife talked me out of my beliefs.  I love my children with all my heart and would do anything for them, but I know what is coming and I can not do anything about it, so I live everyday making my kids as happy as can be so that when the shtf they have lots of good memories to draw upon to keep them going.

I love these commercials with the starving kids around the globe, it makes me sick, how can a parent bring a kid into the world, when they cant even feed themselves, if there is no food or clean water, move dumb ass or die the F off stop having sex you useless peace of dirt.  Do I blame our so called rich country America for not helping out more?  hell NO, we cant take care of our own let alone helping people who cant or chose not to help themselves, some where on the land mass they live upon can sustain life, so move there, these third world countries can have a great life, just like all tribes did long ago, constantly on the move, hunting fishing gathering wild berries finding fresh water rivers, this isn’t brain surgery people after all they know how to grow things and build huts. Heck even the caveman did a better job of surviving then these morons, stop sacrificing your live stocks to some God, and eat the F-er instead of wasting it, but know let the kids die because the cow is holly, F that my kids are hungry in the middle of the night when no one was looking that cow would be dinner baby.

So I ask again what is more humane. Abortions or starving homelessness no work crime on the rise because there is no work or food and it’s going to get much worse long before it ever gets better 5 dollar gas prices 5 dollars for a gallon of milk people cant afford to drive to work let alone put food on the table or pay a mortgage so they have to steal what they can to survive.  Soon I will have to have an armed guard posted around the clock to protect my Aquaponics system to keep my small group alive, and trust me if I have to kill to protect my property so be it, for each dead body is meat in my freezer, sounds sick until your starving.  Think it will never come to that, well I hope you are right, I pray people wake up before it’s too late; all I am saying is be prepared for the worst and hope for the best.

God help us all

Oh and for the whole be bee thing imagine if all those kids where born, we would have all died off of starvation years ago, the countries welfare state would be total Armageddon and we would have laws worse then China with it’s 2 kid min.  Wake up this is not a bad thing in more ways then can be counted. 

All this could have been much different if the powers in control wanted it, simple we could have free energy such as Tesla coil is a type of resonant transformer circuit invented by Nikola Tesla around 1891. It is used to produce high voltage, low current, high frequency alternating current, and many other thing invented over the years, but bottom line there is NO PROFIT in it, just like the car engens my dad invented single charge battery allowing a car to travel 100 thousand miles, or the gas power 8 cylinder he built that got 80 miles to the gallon.  If it wasn’t for money the root of all evil, and peoples greed of it, this world would be a much better place where no one would ever want for nothing.  How ever I do not see that ever happening until a major mass destintion occurs on this planet.  Do you?

Visit the Website
IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #2 - Apr 23rd, 2011 at 6:01am
God save the queen! Lucky for you that one of those BB's didn't represent you.
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #3 - Apr 23rd, 2011 at 7:18am
I was lucky to experience the 60/70s a time with clean drinking water, no chem. Trails, the government slavery of the population still at min, police who cared about the people and would be helpful.

Today knowing what I know and if I was a child, would probably curse my parents out for bringing me into a world full of toxins, oceans pollution, chem. Trails, political slavery, invasion of Islam, GMO foods, histories highest point of unemployment, rising police states, the list goes on.   

So yes I would be thanking my parents from bringing me into a world that I could get no job, buy no car, have a house, and my only real opportunities to survive are the gangs on the streets, stealing to feed myself and sleeping in a cardboard box or abandoned building.  Or I could simple be a slave to the system having them support me as I sit on my ass playing video games.  Yep thanks a lot mom for giving me life.  A life with two choices be a criminal or a slave supported by big government, the freedom of expression is gone, freedom of speech is gone, free will of the people is gone, police militarized, no more art classes or music classes in school, no more wood shop or metal shop, home eke, or sowing, typing class is still around because of computers, law classes, foreign language, these are just some of the electives I had when I was in school and today all most all of them are gone.  So again a child today, yes thanks mom for bringing me into this hell.

Visit the Website
IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #4 - Apr 23rd, 2011 at 5:21pm
2Ti 3:1-7 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
‹‹Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2011 at 8:32am by Chief ››
IP Logged
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Reply #5 - Apr 25th, 2011 at 9:05pm
David,
I'm sorry to acknowledge that I can't imagine you to have a relationship with God with this sort of talk. There is another choice besides those that you mentioned. But not acknowledging the other choice is what brings forth the "hell" (your words, not mine) you live in. So sad my friend.
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
glorymtn
Ex Member
Reply #6 - May 10th, 2011 at 3:54pm
I did not even want to hear what it was.  I was afraid of the sound and then I forced myself.  Honestly I was glad it was only bbs and not the real thing.  The real sound would a woman crying and screaming STOP!!!!!  How do I know?  because I was that woman.  I was sixteen and scared to rise up and say NO to my Mom who took me to the abortionist and demanded that I let them kill my first child and the only child I would ever carry.  Do I have a problem with that, you bet I do.   The fact is most women are being coerced into abortion and actually want their children.  Parents, boyfriends, employers, so called friends and even society itself has caused women to feel they have no choice.  If you ask most women why they had an abortion they will tell you I had no choice.  It is not about choice, it is about influence.  Do I think that my child would have wanted to live in this world?  Yes I do and I think He would have made a huge difference in my family and especially in my life.  He had a purpose that he did not get to fulfill and I did not get to be a Mother or a Grandmother and I regret not doing whatever I would have had to do to let him be born.  Just think of all the wonderful people that did not get to fulfill their purpose and destiny in life and think of all we have missed.  I can not even fathom it.   The only good news in all of this is that I get to be with him one day in heaven.  How do I know?   I know because I have met him and that is a whole other story.
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #7 - Jun 22nd, 2011 at 4:24pm
Relationship with God, yes I do in fact I’m an ordained minister, was simply pointing out some of the arguments and only touched the surface.  Today with divorce running rapid, single parents raising children, the kids left turning to the streets, ever watch gangland?  theirs and education for you.  I am happily marred going on 15 years have three children trying to raise them right and show them only the good in life so that they are not exposed to the broken chains of divorce and gang families.

There is no community as it once was, most people do not even know who thier neighbors are, so single parents have no choice but to rely on the system that as pac followers we fight to get out of.  So yes just imagine from a non religious stand point and deal in facts:

Such as food supplies
Jobs
Higher government intrusion with welfare, section 8, food stamps ext. these were the jobs of the church at one time.
Humans producing nothing more then more slaves to feed the system evil we fight to get out of making it even stronger.

LB himself will tell you even as a state national this does not protect your child from the system till they turn 18, so at any time even with you out, they the evil ones can come take your kids away.

True solution would protect your child from birth to death, the only way I know of to do that and keep them out of the evil ones hands, and I hate that it’s the only way because that scares me even more, are places like compounds.  Like the flds, Waco, or even more evil compounds such as the ones Islam our enemies have set up here on our homeland.  So again I say, yes it is sad we have abortion and yes with all going on in the world, and so many already born unwanted children in just the US forget about the rest of the world a child is better off to not be born in these situations.  Bottom line if you’re doing things by Gods law such as married till death do you part, sex only after marriage, marriage between man and women only, then and only then should you bare children.  If these things have been breached then no way should you be allowed to have a child that will become a burden on the rest of society since we have no society/congregation to raise and bring up the child properly?

There are to many so called organized religions around preaching one thing or another, but how many can you say have ever helped without passing the buck, raise your children, which is suppose to be a child of the congregation?  In the day the church served many purposes, today it’s nothing more then big business, preaching instead of teaching, spends your 45 min a week to make you feel good then colleting money for their own use.  Yes some have food; some may even offer shelter or help you once pay an electric bill or a rent payment but were is the congregation?

My church at least small has food, shelter, and professionals from builders to doctors and dentist, even hair dressers and so many other fields, that offer up there services for cost of material.  Our dentist opens her office after hours even on Sundays if an emergency tooth ache should arrive.  Does your church give you a list of the members in it and what they do for a living with a phone number so you can call them in time of need?  If not you might be in a false religion church.

The bible tells us you can only serve one master, God or Money.  Do you have debt?  You’re serving the money god not God all mighty.  You need a loan; do you go to a bank or a church member? 
A bank will charge you interest this is against biblical principles, a church member will lend without interest an only lend with in his or her means.

I get so tired of people claiming to know God, or more specifically the bible, even if they can recite the whole book this does not mean they know what it means, there is a big difference and so many have been brainwashed by the preachers that they have no clue about the truth.  It’s not the preachers fault because in most cases they as well have been brainwashed.

It is like the difference between at law and in law as we talk about often, no one uses there own mind but would rather except someone else’s opinion because he or she has a degree, wake up and get educated start at the beginning and you might learn the truth.

Constitution starts with We the people.  But we have learned that I and you are not the people the rulers are.
The bible starts with in the beginning.  We must analyze carefully each word and its separate meaning and stop excepting things blindly.  this is the same reason people dont comprehend the problem with the 14th, if you just read the words it all sounds good, does it not?  but we have learned differently and exposed the true evil that it contains.

Like any movie if you miss the first 5 minutes, you loss all understanding of the truth.

That’s my rant for the week.
God bless you all and your families

Dave
Visit the Website
IP Logged
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Reply #8 - Jun 22nd, 2011 at 10:25pm
To glorymtn- You had no choice in the matter being under your father's authority as a minor. Thus you can't be held accountable in my humble opinion.

To Dave- Since you explained your position better I can see where you were coming from. At the time it sounded as though you were speaking of yourself in the present.
Yet we know the direction that the world is going. All that you said is true, from the blasphemous churches to the human condition. Yet God has already spoken that these things will happen. Although discouraging it should be expected. We are simply not to be a part of that. There is another way, and God will lead His people in that way. Remain doing what is in your heart to do and don't fall away to the various distractions that are sure to come.
I apologize if I offended.
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #9 - Jun 23rd, 2011 at 7:56am
This is something that I needed to hear at this time. Thanks DrMeola.Florida and David C  Smiley.
Even so, come Lord Jesus!
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...