The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
“Now It All Makes Sense”. (Read 7139 times)
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

“Now It All Makes Sense”.
Jun 27th, 2011 at 8:24am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Look Who’s Buying Up Flood Ravaged Farm Land

“Now It All Makes Sense”. A Missouri farming and ranching contact just got off a conference call wherein he was informed that the federal government is sending out letters to all of the flooded out farmers in the Missouri River flood plain and bottoms notifying them that the Army Corps of Engineers will offer to BUY THEIR LAND.

Intentionally flood massive acreage of highly productive farmground. Destroy people’s communities and homes. Catch them while they are desperate and afraid and then swoop in and buy the ground cheap. Those evil sons of bitches.

http://gulagbound.com/17158/look-whos-buying-up-flood-ravaged-farm-land/

Nothing like desinged weather. (HAARP)
IP Logged
Baroni Parson
Ex Member
Re: “Now It All Makes Sense”.
Reply #1 - Jun 27th, 2011 at 3:19pm
Very interesting article here.  I wonder what the intentions of the Army are? Hmm.  As for your mention of HAARP, are you suggesting that HAARP is responsible for the flooding?  If so, I'd like to see proof of it if you don't mind--I'm just curious.  Thanks, great post BTW.
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #2 - Jun 28th, 2011 at 7:11am
Quote:
Very interesting article here.  I wonder what the intentions of the Army are? Hmm.  As for your mention of HAARP, are you suggesting that HAARP is responsible for the flooding?  If so, I'd like to see proof of it if you don't mind--I'm just curious.  Thanks, great post BTW.

http://wwwppd.nrl.navy.mil/whatsnew/haarp/

Some people are paying attention.
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #3 - Jun 29th, 2011 at 8:53am
And here would be another way they could flood the area check this out.

Knowing that we had a RECORD snowpack this year, the ACoE should have opened the Missouri dam system up starting early in the spring so as to gently and gradually draw-down the reservoirs and give each dam system enough slack to absorb the snowpack runoff. They intentionally did not do this, and citing “wildlife habitat” concerns in collusion with the Marxist-Environmentalists, they kept the reservoirs full, thus ensuring that when the snowpack runoff arrived, it would have nowhere to go. Again, this was all 100% unnecessary and 100% intentional. I don’t care how many C- affirmative action hires they have, there is absolutely no way that this was a function of being “surprised” by water that has been measured and sitting in the Rocky Mountains for MONTHS. Snowpack of Quantity X inches yields runoff of Quantity Y acre-feet. It is a liner function that any Beavis or Butthead could have looked up on a table.

Source
http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2011/06/27/feds-buying-up-farmland-they-flooded...

For the non-believers of HAARP. Smiley
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #4 - Jun 30th, 2011 at 11:56am
All this is perfectly planed, from the 14th amendment to the total control of food, first control the money, they did that, then control the food, welcome to the evil of gmo Monsanto, passing laws against the regular persons back yard garden sb510 they did that.  All that’s left is control of the growing lands, in process of accomplishing that one.  And in a lot of ways they have been doing this for years paying off farms to not grow, and subsidizing the crops, especially corn.

Ok so what is the answer to the madness?

Simple get out, first as a state national, but if that is not possible for some reason the rest can still be done.

Second get off grid, many sites can help with that goal. 
Third get out of stores, grow your own food, Aquaponics closed system they have no claim of nothing over it, its not in the ground, wastes no resources that they can claim, uses real seeds so no gmo involvement.
Fourth educate yourself on all survival techniques, get your kids out of their controlled schools and educate them yourself. 

And don’t forget about defense, get yourself weapons learn to use them properly and have enough ammo, not only for protection but for hunting, learn how to prepare game from small backyard animals like squirrels and rabbits, to any larger game in your area be it deer or boar.  Look for a native reserve in your area the Indians can teach you all you need to know.  From skinning to make clothes and shelter to the survival plants for medical purposes and most important to know what ones not to eat, something like 90 percent of all wild greens are poisonous to eat, but most may have healing properties that you may not be aware of.

Stay out of cities, have property in a small community rural area if possible this will increase your survival greatly.  Also one of my favorites is underground, build a shelter out of sight underground, dig a whole as large as you can then roof it properly and leave just a small entry way that can be easily discussed from on lookers, this is great for shelter, food storage, and defense.  Many ideas on this can be found on the web.

The two biggest things you can never forget.
Waste removal number one, some may ask why this is first, without means of antibiotics poor waste removal will kill you faster then dehydration in a survival situation, learn how to use your waste resourcefully from compost to in emergency consumption, sounds gross true but urine can re-hydrate you.

Water, water, water, water, learn how to collect it from rains, and plants, how to build condensation gathering systems all these things will help you survive in times of long term peril.

Learn the many ways to get water and how to purify it if necessary.
These are bug in projects, if you live in a city then please have a plan in place to bug out, again much information on the web to help you with your personal plan.  Also may want to read my article on SE1 survival at sea or in any water ways, from desalinization units for endless fresh drinking water, to fighting off pirates you may come across.

Good luck to us all and may God bless you and your families

Visit the Website
IP Logged
Baroni Parson
Ex Member
Reply #5 - Jul 1st, 2011 at 7:13pm
This is infuriating to say the least.  Thanks for this thread--been a real eye opener.  Also thanks for the survival tips.  Good stuff.
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #6 - Jul 1st, 2011 at 10:37pm
You may or may not have heard the name John Hutchison, http://www.thehutchisoneffect.com/index.php

When I was a co-host on the bear truth radio show, we did interview this man and his associate, I and others would say he is today’s Tesla and understands things beyond most people’s comprehension.

I mention this because you asked about harp; John was in the Gulf area after the spill using frequency technology to help disperse the oil, the frequency he was using if memory serves me correctly was 535 the same frequency the planet Jupiter resonates on, shortly after the employment of his devise the missing ring of Jupiter appeared.

However in my opinion the deployment of this technology was a dangerous one, for its unknown factors involved, did it help?  Maybe, this same technology may also be responsible for the Gulf of Aden vortex created also being connected to the appearance of the Jupiter ring.  More info on the vortex can be found here: http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1425.htm

There is tons of information regarding the vortex out, most however are on conspiracy sites just like harp, but remember just because its on these sites does not mean its not real.

Happy hunting

P.s.  welcome for the survival information.
Visit the Website
IP Logged
Baroni Parson
Ex Member
Reply #7 - Jul 6th, 2011 at 1:32pm
Sweet. I will do some more reading up on John Hutchison.
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...