The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: Does Turner getting banned from RBN make him look better?
Guests are welcome to vote on this.
‹‹ Last Modified by: LB Bork on: Jan 23rd, 2011 at 9:03am ››
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Print this Topic
republicoftheunitedstates.org (Read 138424 times)
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Re: republicoftheunitedstates.org
Reply #60 - Feb 22nd, 2011 at 5:22am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Some folks have learned nothing from what happened to the Montana Freemen.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #61 - Feb 25th, 2011 at 12:31pm
Chief wrote on Feb 22nd, 2011 at 5:22am:

Those "Freemen" trespassed on a contract that was not theirs... You know, the "free money" thing.

Turner is getting people in trouble by having them put liens on people in the government...
Aside a load of other things that are going on to get people in trouble.

New post to look at and listen to by Brother Gregory ~ Discussing the Wolves

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #62 - Feb 25th, 2011 at 7:02pm
The Montana Freemen espoused belief in the doctrine of individual sovereignty and rejected the authority of the federal government of the United States. They conceived their own system of government in "Justus Township", including their own versions of common-law court de jure, banking, and credit.
LeRoy Schweitzer and the Freemen used inter alia Anderson on the Uniform Commercial Code and Bankers Handbook to draw notices of lien against public officials. The liens were then allegedly sold to generate equity in order to fund an effort to make a "firm offer to pay off the national debt." The Freemen claimed that the liens conformed to the Uniform Commercial Code, and that their township's court had an interest in a tort claim for damages incurred by the named public officials for violations of their oaths of office. They viewed support of the corporate credit system as an unconstitutional act which would incrementally "...[deprive] the people of their property until [their] posterity wakes up homeless...".[citation needed], a paraphrased quotation attributed to Thomas Jefferson.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #63 - Feb 26th, 2011 at 10:51am
JUST "US" ? Individual Sovereignty? Sounds like what "Freedom Law School" is going for, and all "Patriots".

The problem is, the principle of the republic is that of self-governing people based on the sovereignty being in the whole body of people. Sounds like more self-centered type stuff, which is not faith, hope, and charity.

Again, this self-centered program is all the making of the ones who are in control:

Island Effect. Something that is desired by the New World Order, which may include ideals that would appeal to self-centered individuals that are not interested in unity but only themselves. The effect creates and keeps a small percentage of people who would resist their plan out of the way so they could maintain control of the countries they have subversively taken over. See Sovereign Citizen, and Sovereign Individual

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #64 - Feb 26th, 2011 at 3:54pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iVc2qdfoAc
    1300 Signed a document to take over the lawful government?  Smiley
    The United States made a corporate government in 1868?  Smiley
    Reinhabited the true offices (by playing Mickey Mouse Club)?  Smiley
    Not abolishing current government?  Smiley
    Government went de facto in the year 1944?  Smiley
    United States corporate fiction?  Smiley 
Hmmm.... aside some contradictions, that is different from the information found here: http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/node/5

Which is it?

IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #65 - Feb 27th, 2011 at 3:20pm
Which brings (JUST) us back to this:

Chief wrote on Feb 22nd, 2011 at 5:22am:

The Freemen were filing liens against government officials.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #66 - Mar 3rd, 2011 at 12:01am
Oh, oh... The DOJ is searching for those groups hiring "Rangers" to deal with the "de factos"...

From the data program for NMG site. Search criteria 'ranger credentials our sammie'

They were looking at Our Sammie there, but you know Tim Turner groupies are on board for the same.

Bad US citizens!

IP Logged
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Reply #67 - Mar 3rd, 2011 at 10:05pm
Didn't they pass legislation banning the filing of liens against government and judicial officials?
LOL, rangers must be the thug arm of the Turner bunch.
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #68 - Mar 4th, 2011 at 9:42am
David C wrote on Mar 3rd, 2011 at 10:05pm:
Didn't they pass legislation banning the filing of liens against government and judicial officials?
LOL, rangers must be the thug arm of the Turner bunch.

Here is a story on the false liens... False Claims Used to Harass

Ending statement : "False liens," said Hittner, "are a way to get to Article III judges."

What is that suppose to mean? Anyway, here is the false lien law (installed in 2008).

-CITE- 18 USC Sec. 1521

-EXPCITE- TITLE 18 -
        CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE, PART I - CRIMES, 
    CHAPTER 73 - OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

-HEAD-
        Sec. 1521. Retaliating against a Federal judge (or law enforcement officer) by false claim or slander of title

-STATUTE-
          Whoever files, attempts to file, or conspires to file, in any public record or in any private record which is generally available to the public, any false lien or encumbrance against the real or personal property of an individual described in section 1114, on account of the performance of official duties by that individual, knowing or having reason to know that such lien or encumbrance is false or contains any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned...

-SOURCE-
        (Added Pub. L. 110-177, title II, Sec. 201(a), Jan. 7, 2008, 121 Stat. 2535.)
Funny, 2008 is when Tim Turner showed-up and started pushing people to file the damn things.

As to the "Ranger" search, they are looking at the people pushing that agenda, which includes all the TurnerTards. The Department of Justice visiting PAC is no big deal, as they and other agencies have visited PAC for the past 7 years (that I am aware). Following the law is our game, so again.... there is no concern.

Again, people have to look in the mirror to see where the problem is.

IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #69 - Mar 4th, 2011 at 12:41pm
Quote:
The Department of Justice visiting PAC is no big deal, as they and other agencies have visited PAC for the past 7 years (that I am aware). Following the law is our game, so again.... there is no concern.

And I want them to know that I know what they know! That leaves them no where to hide.

IP Logged
msmft
Ex Member
Reply #70 - Mar 4th, 2011 at 9:37pm
I heard that the Republic for the united States of America's Governor of Illinois, Sharon Anzaldi, is planning to impeach President Turner so she can take over. Seems she has been working behind the scene on this for a couple months.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #71 - Mar 5th, 2011 at 1:31am
Quote:
I heard that the Republic for the united States of America's Governor of Illinois, Sharon Anzaldi, is planning to impeach President Turner so she can take over. Seems she has been working behind the scene on this for a couple months.

Ah, ya.... Whatever  Smiley

IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #72 - Mar 5th, 2011 at 2:39pm
Quote:

Holy bat turds! A TurnerTard has turned on Turner; What a turd turning turner of events.
Join us next week when "governor" Analdi impeaches a real live peach!
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #73 - Mar 6th, 2011 at 3:11am
Chief wrote on Mar 5th, 2011 at 2:39pm:
Holy bat turds! A TurnerTard has turned on Turner; What a turd turning turner of events.
Join us next week when "governor" Analdi impeaches a real live peach!

Smiley Now that is funny!

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Documentable Proof of Tim Turner Trouble
Reply #74 - Mar 9th, 2011 at 12:50pm
Subject: Documentable Proof of Tim Turner Trouble

Hey Carl,

This is what I told you about on the phone regarding Tim Turner helping hide those 2 people from Hawaii who were to be sentenced to jail time.  There's a lot more on it on the blog, but below is the main discussion with some of the documentation.

My blog that has the thread for exposing Turner is
here: http://americanrevolutionfortruth.wordpress.com/tim-turners-troubled-rusa

Terri

TLGA says: March 5, 2011 at 11:23 am

Thank you Mike for that post. You only missed one piece of evidence. The two fugitives Tim Turner, with the help of several in his inner circle (the principle member who helped has been kicked to the curb now), plucked up out from under the feds in Honolulu the first week in July, and have been hiding in different locations in and around Dothan, Alabama ever since.

These two were both convicted felons and were awaiting sentencing. The charge? "In April of 2009, they pled guilty to operating a fraud scheme in which they used their companies to convince distressed homeowners to relinquish their homes with the premise of improving the victims' financial position. They promised to invest the proceeds of the home sales, but instead the Dimitrions used the victims' money to fund their own lavish lifestyles.

As a result, multiple families in Oahu, Hawaii, lost their homes. The Dimitrions were found guilty and scheduled to be sentenced in the United States District Court in Honolulu, Hawaii, on July 6, 2010, but failed to appear at the sentencing. A federal arrest warrant for failure to appear was then issued for each of them."

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wcc/john-michael-dimitrion

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wcc/julieanne-baldueza-dimitrion

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/global/story.asp?s=12776706

http://www.governmentrepohomes.com/blog/foreclosure-homes/economy-facing-foreclo...

http://www.hawaiireporter.com/fbi-hunts-for-fugitive-married-couple-who-defraude...

http://www.governmentrepohomes.com/blog/mortgage/amidst-foreclosures-morality-is...

Some of those in the "inner circle" were not aware of who these two scamsters really are as Tim Turner spun the story that "Poor Aaron" (aka Little Brother, John Michael Dimitrion), was hiding from Bush41 because he knows the exact location of the Ark of the Covenant. As ridiculous as that sounds, why wouldn't it work?  Tim Turner successfully convinced hundreds of people he was sent by God to "save the nation".

The fact remains that while several in the top level are and have been fully aware they were aiding and abetting wanted fugitives, many others have met these two over these months and were clueless.

There are two individuals now in very hot water with the feds in Alabama for their part in hiding the couple and I hope for their sakes they didn't know the truth. The purpose the Dimitrions were "rescued" for hasn't panned out the way it was supposed to, because the scheme to access a massive trust, a trust that did NOT belong to Tim Turner, has failed again and again.

Now we have the claim that the ID Machine and all the money has been stolen.
[Bork Comment. LOL]

Gee, were they keeping that machine there in that New Mexico office with stacks of money sitting beside it in little plastic shoe boxes? - While that lie is pretty much irrelevant considering the ID's are of no more use than a Tim Turner decoder ring, there is a much more serious issue. and that is going without being noticed. What about the data base containing all those people's personal and financial information which they forked over when applying for the cards?

I have it on extremely good authority that at least one of those good patriots "in charge" of that data has a rich history of participating in identity theft. I think if I were one of those people who have paid for ID's they haven't ever received, I would be a lot more concerned over the information they still HAVE than the relatively small amount of money I lost.

Whatever the true original goal of TRAP was, it quickly went to hell in a hand-basket the moment Timmy Turner forced his way into the faux-fantasy presidential seat.

It became fraud-based just before the final split with the other guardians and the planning of the Dimitrion "rescue" at a meeting in Virginia which took place in late June of 2010.

But you be the judge.

It begins with a man who was traveling around the country teaching seminars on false information and procedures for people to use to save their homes and other assets,  and ending - for many of those trusting individuals - inside the "Gray Bar Hotel". It continues on with this same man committing several felonies to gain the assistance of two people convicted on mortgage fraud and running from the feds,  and then as Mike pointed out above…"direct Presidential Jural Covenant of Office & Declaration of Sovereign Rights confidential return fax line 949-419-2623″…that turned out to be a fax machine at Kelby Smith's California loan company (reducehousepayment.com), that sells the same type of mortgages / loans that it stands against when someone else does it! :

Email Us: info@reducehousepayment.com or Fax Us: (949) 419-2623

What is it they say in baseball? Oh yeah, "Three Strikes You're Out"!

I will go out on a limb here and predict that the person who will be taking the blame for the missing machine and the missing money will NOT be the two buggers who have been "dipping into the till".

I am a believer in Divine Justice too, and I find it truly divine that for once the fraud-master is being duped himself - It appears to be true that there is "no honor among thieves"!

Something else Mike said above which I support to the letter…"People who seek power for themselves, who try and scare you into following them, and only them, and try to intimidate you from looking outside their group, those who hide behind religion instead of living it, those who ask you for money when they claim to have billions of dollars already,  and who respond to questions with typical cheesy "shooting the messenger" rhetoric ------ usually have a LOT to offer, but not one word of it is the truth."

This tragic episode is finished and all that is left is for the fat lady to sing. I hope for everyone's sake she will begin her aria post haste and those who have been hurt will heal quickly as our country needs us all -   

There are truly effective methods to bring about the demise of the criminal cabal that is at the helm of the Ship of State,  but NONE of those genuine methods will ever include self appointed saviors who are heads of rogue organizations.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...