The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: Does Turner getting banned from RBN make him look better?
Guests are welcome to vote on this.
‹‹ Last Modified by: LB Bork on: Jan 23rd, 2011 at 9:03am ››
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Print this Topic
republicoftheunitedstates.org (Read 137451 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

republicoftheunitedstates.org
Nov 20th, 2010 at 1:39pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
This is the latest Tim Turner plot...

Ah, this is a third groundless scam in the last year by someone we all love to question... And be it known...
  • Qui non libere veritatem pronunciat, proditor est verilatis.
                                    He who does not willingly speak the truth, is a betrayer of the truth.
Tim Turner and his freedom documents have hit an all new low. Look at the latest nonsense from this problem...

Is the best the opposition could come up with?  Smiley

Tim Turner. Need we say more than what has already been said?  SmileyThe People's Awareness Coalition has been around for over ten years doing things the lawful way. All of the sudden this Tim Turner clown comes around and has people doing unlawful things (due to the fact that he has taken every piece of information, good or bad, and mixed it into his bag of goods), which includes threatening the state governments and filing liens on judges (which there is now a law on for doing so which grants criminal penalties), which had gotten people visits from the FBI. The Department of Justice is going to be busy in the near future. There is lack of any proper research done here, just a thievery that is profiting off people and/or pied pipering the unsuspecting into a trap.

Aside the lies he has told that have not come true (of course as they are lies), people should question how this thing is funded to get the exposure that it has received from the truth movement. The rule, nothing happens by accident.

You may see the PAC Eletter that went out in regard to this issue earlier this year by clicking here.

What better way to attract any God fearing "dissidents" than preach everything they may have heard.

Jim Jones, or Tim Turner matters not... Everyone is Drinking the Kool-Aid!

Be afraid, be VERY AFRAID!

The site http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org Republic of the United States DOT ORG

Affidavit of political status, Tim Turner  Smiley  More stolen goods?
‹‹Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2011 at 10:17am by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: republicoftheunitedstates.org
Reply #1 - Dec 8th, 2010 at 11:21am
A somewhat skewed history here from republicoftheunitedstates.org at this link:

That page is full of BAD information and misguiding patriot mythology. Moreover, they use the convoluted site usavsus.info to send people to further confuse them. The owner of that site was warned years ago about the content being misguiding in many areas. The simple fact is, you cannot post everything out there in the movement as a lot of it may or may not be correct. This is the main reason why PAC does not link any sites. The research that we have done is filtered; moreover, the research is centered and has remedy and not attempting to cover many facets. A disinformation agent uses things to confuse people rather than attempt to teach with on-point subjects. 

Like has been said, Tim Turner and his crew of cohorts have taken information from the movement that appears to have validity but overall is just a pot of confusion in law. The thing that is pushed most is that the United States is a corporation. It always was, so what? These people cite that "In 1871, The United States became a Corporation." So wrong! The District of Columbia passed another act for its municipal purposes, that is all it was. It has nothing to do with the "United States". The other thing is that patriot myth about admiralty law; this is the biggest farce that has been perpetrated out there. The fact is, such law deals with matters of the sea, and not the land. Private law governs the land. Both law forms contain equity so they appear to possibly be the same but are as different as night and day.

I am not going to go over every little detail, as I would be repeating myself (as most everything that is wrong with these group of dissidents has been debunked within PAC writings and also in this forum ). There is no way that Tim Turner can garner so much support and attention without being funded by someone aside himself.

Hey, the main kicker? Absolutely no mention of the 14th Amendment!

This is a BIG RED FLAG! Pun intended.

Also, it should be know that the modus operandi is the same of that as Eric Madsen's Team Law, which I refer to as Team Flaw. The Republic of the United States DOT org site timeline ignores the 14th Amendment just like Team Flaw does. Now, this is either an off-shoot of Team Law (which I have been suspect of for some time now),* or it shows that Turner has just stolen the information. Either way both are wrong and appear to be sting operations.

Again, Be afraid, be VERY AFRAID!

• * There was a group in Phoenix in the 90's that one Shawn Talbot Rice was a member of. At that time there were around 300 active members. Somehow Rice commandeered the group and somehow doubled the member list. Sometime later, Eric Madsen got involved and the office of the group got raided by the FBI about a month after Madsen's appearance. Also it should be noted that Shawn Talbot Rice was recently indicted for illegal activities in Nevada that involved patriot scam type issues. Interestingly enough, in Phoenix he was not a Rabbi, that came later for some odd reason. Rice was also involved with the Little Shell Pembina Band of North America sovereign citizen scam too, which eventually went defunct. more here... All in all, these activities of Rice are somewhat suspicious, especially when I knew him from the mid 90's he admitted he was exMilitary.

NOTE: Do not think the reference to the ADL link portrays them as good guys. It isi surly odd they seem really interested in "sovereigns" though... Why would these people be so interested in what people are doing in such respect? The ADL had been exposed for criminal activities itself. Pot calling the kettle black, it so appears.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #2 - Dec 8th, 2010 at 11:36am
This page is a conglomeration of patriot issues that play on the emotions of people...

What a great Pied Piper tool to suck people in.

• Restored America History: http://republicoftheunitedstates.org/node/4

The plan is a bold achievable strategy for behind-the-scenes peaceful reconstruction of the de jure institutions of government without controversy, violence or civil war.  After a national vote and approval by the body of Republic Assemblies, the plan is now in the implementation phase to accomplish the following:

1) Restore and reinhabit the de jure institutions of lawful government. 2) End the foreclosure nightmare (for borrowing against one’s own credit). 3) End tax prosecutions for resisting the transfer of private wealth to such as I.R.S. (former Puerto Rico Bureau of Taxation). 4) End street assaults against the sovereign People for failing to exhibit a State-issued confession of subject-class citizenship. 5) End all prosecutions which lack an injured party. 6) End admiralty prosecutions for kidnapping and other heinous crimes against mankind as “commercial crimes” against the corporate State under a contrived corporate color-of-law venue. 7) End the use of covert contracts such as Form 1040, car registrations, birth certificate applications, and bank signature cards which confess the signer to be a legal fiction subject of the United States Federal Corporation that has waved his/her rights in favor of state-issued privileges. 8) End the use of deeds which classify the People as “tenants” on their own land, thereby transferring control to incorporated County registrars and tax assessors. 9) End the perversion of marriage into a commercial system of state-issued privileges through the so-called “marriage license” whereby incorporated “courts” presume the “right” to trespass on families and kidnap children. 10) End the hijacking of automobile ownership through DMV registrations which covertly exchange the divine rights of travel and ownership for the state-issued “privileges” of “driving” and “title.” 11) In place of all of the above, substitute sovereign identification, diplomatic immunity and sovereign passports to facilitate safe passage throughout the world free from corporate State molestation and terror. 12) Restore the People’s money and wealth from the banking institutions, war profiteers, and international loan sharks. 13) Instantly vest all mortgages, auto loans and personal business loans “issued” by members of the Fed.  The state shall hold no paper on, or debts against, the sovereign People, directly or through its agencies and licensed banking institutions. 14) Instantly end all non-consensual and unlawful taxation including all taxes on the sacred rights of labor and privacy. 15) Empower and inspire the sovereign People to righteousness through such renewed abundance. 16) Issue orders to the military and police powers to enforce the Peoples’ divine rights of birth. 17) End the perverse act of requiring the People to pray to “courts” as is now required under corporate rules and traditions. 18) Restore the de jure judicial institutions including the district court of the United States and the one supreme Court. 19) Quietly mirror the strategies of 1933 thereby using their (our) institutions, military and public officials to undo eighty years of subterfuge without provoking alarm, controversy or armed conflict. 20) Forgive all corporate actors who repent for their State-sponsored crimes against mankind.  Remove the recidivists from office.

Do all of the above, and more, peacefully, discreetly, quietly and honorably, behind the scenes, without public proclamations or provocative actions against a general public that is mostly unaware of the hijacking of their free de jure American republics, and their hapless media.
_________

First off, Thomas Jefferson stated that people get the government they deserve. So, all those created problems are caused by the government? Really now?!? And "...peaceful reconstruction of the de jure institutions of government without controversy..." What were those threatening letters that were sent out to the states by Turner and others that brought the FBI in on investigation of all actors? Moreover, again Turner had/has people filing liens on judges which is against the law. That is behind the scenes and peaceful?!? You have got to be joking!
I wonder how many of the state "Ambassadors" are running around using their Social Security Numbers  Smiley

Again, Be afraid, be VERY AFRAID!
‹‹Last Edit: Dec 9th, 2010 at 8:00am by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #3 - Dec 8th, 2010 at 12:00pm
Here is the document to become part of the Turner crew that includes your phone number.
This way the Feds (FBI) can call you directly after your indictment.
Aside the above stated, there are many definitions within that document that are skewed in relation to law. Aside that, it appears that they think the Declaration of Independence formed the Republic. You have got to be kidding!?!

It seems that these people forget that there is a governmental system in place that is recognized by other nations around the world. Just because a few people claim Tim Turner (or he himself) is "President" does not make it so. That is not the way it works. If I might add, are they not saying that the corporation entitled the United States is bad? What does Turner think he is "president" of? In other words, the term president means the head of a corporation. Again, the United States of America was always a corporation and it is still operating under its original authority via the Constitution and its numerous amendments, according to Tim Turner, that is. In other words, why is it de facto?

So who is this imposter, Tim Turner, if there is no clear explanation of why the government is de facto?
The thing that is a real hoot is what appears to be the redefining of what "indigenous" is.  Smiley

And now for the big contradiction, they live in "settlements"!?!

• n. set·tle·ment. a. Establishment, as of people in a new region. b. A newly colonized region.
They are indigenous but they are in settlements? In further attempting to understand... So, these people are of a "de jure government" but they are living in areas that are being colonized? Interesting concept because it is a contradiction. Where are the guys in white suits when you need them to put these people in straightjackets? Again, so many flaws (intentional, I would say) in this mess I care not to go over all of them.

This noted nonsense may be just as bad, if not worse, than this from the most recent past:

People better not get involved is all I have to say.

By the way, it is asked that people terminate being connected in first farce to participate in this farce. I wonder if a copy goes to the Federal Government so it may eliminate pending prosecution on the actors? Smiley
Sorry, too late... That just is not going to happen.

Once again, be afraid, be VERY AFRAID!

IP Logged
David Merrill
Ex Member
Reply #4 - Dec 8th, 2010 at 9:28pm
Here is a snippet from one of Tim's victims. It speaks for itself:

Waiting for a Hague Get Out of Jail Free Card!

The fellow is in prison for filing liens of government officials.
IP Logged
David Merrill
Ex Member
Reply #6 - Dec 9th, 2010 at 10:15am
LB Bork wrote on Dec 8th, 2010 at 12:00pm:
Here is the document to become part of the Turner crew that includes your phone number. This way the Feds (FBI) can call you directly after your indictment.
Aside the above stated, there are many definitions within that document that are skewed in relation to law.

Aside that, it appears that they think the Declaration of Independence formed the Republic.

You have got to be kidding!?!

Once again, be afraid, be VERY AFRAID!

I think that basically Tim turned his Information/Intelligence mill for a stay of execution on contempt of court...

First Tim was joindered to Jack MIZELL's contempt of court and then they held a telephone conference about arresting anybody - specifically Sam DAVIS - who would sign a reassignment of the lien. A few weeks after threatening the State Governors Tim disappeared for three weeks, at a critical time - under "military protective custody" - allegedly under the guard of more-patriotic-than-to-OBAMA soldiers after the international bankers and pentagon ordered six assassins kill him. [ My opinion is the FBI picked him up and he was working out a deal to grow and feed the member list to his captors in return for the spoof position of President of the United States and a resemblance of freedom out on bond. (Much like Paul's running to the welfare state of Rome come to think of it! ] But here's the thing, one can easily report to people without disclosing his location by simply emailing the MP3 or WMX file to somebody else before publishing it. Tim could have told RAP/RuSA members he survived the attack and everything would still go forward.

I think it may have been about that time that the incredible stories of metric tons of gold and 81 supporting nations began to be milled. Just the same, I am fairly convinced that Tim originally had no involvement directly in lying or only did so, at first, out of desparation to get momentum in his newly formed nation and congress. And it has worked.

Quote:
Aside that, it appears that they think the Declaration of Independence formed the Republic.
You have got to be kidding!?!

It looks to me that rather than your monologue rant, you began grasping for company... That worked too... Here I am.

Several court cases where the judge is confronted with the Constitution, he has explained and this is supported in the appelate court opinions, that the Defendant is not a party to that contract. The party to the contract is We the People while the Constitution itself was ratified by the thirteen compact States. This means that the Quiet Title (that remained not so quiet with King George III) upon which the Preamble Union of People stand is indeed signed by a party of 54, then 55 (in December - Matthew THORNTON)

Garry WILLS writes of this in his Introduction - Inventing America; Jefferson's Declaration of Independence.
Call it LINCOLN's agenda if you wish but that is how the math works when you subtract Fourscore and Seven Years from the time of the Gettysberg Address - 1776, not 1787.

Back to Matthew THORNTON, he returned to Philidelphia in December and dearly wanted to sign too. The Vote allowed for him to be the last wet-ink signor, opening the door to some twelve after him, me being the twelfth I hear:

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3

Enjoy!
David Merrill.
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #7 - Dec 9th, 2010 at 12:29pm
David Merrill  Smiley

You mean this David Merrill!?!
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #8 - Dec 9th, 2010 at 12:29pm
David M., I guess you lost me. You say "Turner's new nation"

This is what they say: "Restore and reinhabit the de jure institutions of lawful government."

My point was, they are inventing new terms and/or contradicting themselves. This serves as them being loony and/or serves as prima facie evidence of what you suspect as Tim "Turn the Facts" Turner as turning over (to the dark side). Nonetheless, he has taken every bit of information out there and mixed it up to make a convoluted pile of crap...

As far as the start date of the Republic, there is no doubt "the enterprise" started in 1776 (see the Illuminati formation on May 1, 1776, World Commie Day), but in law the Articles of Confederation marked the birth of the federal republic under the principles of Vattel. For the record, I only see the 14th Amendment as a baby-step out of this mess for individual people, and for a remedy for state sovereignty. Accordingly, I am not a "fan" of the Constitution by any means. The People's Awareness Coalition believes that the only way this thing can be fixed is by education of the people in America, and the world (as our safety warrants that). It is not going to be done by a bunch of overzealous whack-jobs that do not even know the first thing about law who are following someone of the same ilk. 

IP Logged
Brother B
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
California Republic

Reply #9 - Dec 9th, 2010 at 2:45pm
A "sovereign individual" posted on Facebook today:

[Name withheld] will be getting a new I.D. and relinquishing his Drivers license,
and phony U.S.A. Citizenship status shortly... Republic of the united States of America ~ Bureau of Public Records bureauofrepublicrecords.org

The American National Identification Warrant, Republic (State) Citizen Identification Warrant and Republic (State) Travel Warrant are the only government credentials OFFICIALLY recognized, authorized and issued by the Republic for the united States of America de jure government.
‹‹Last Edit: Dec 10th, 2010 at 10:29am by LB Bork ››

OMNES HOMINES AUT LIBERI SUNT AUT SERVI -- "All men are freemen or slaves."
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #10 - Dec 9th, 2010 at 2:59pm
Brother B wrote on Dec 9th, 2010 at 2:45pm:
A "sovereign individual" posted on Facebook today:

First off, what an annoying website...

Anyway, the guy gets an ID before he becomes a "sovereign"? Sounds like what Michael Badnarik attempted to do with me, he thought he could get a State National ID without walking the talk (correction of status). People think this whole thing is just that easy. But of course they do, none of them know the law.

And "Travel Warrant"? LOL... Cannot wait to hear this one, because even I cannot decipher what this is.
And "American National" hmmm... more useless positions which goes along with these people.
And "In God We Trust" (their motto) Was not seen on the money until after the "takeover".

This serves as prima facie evidence that maybe they are possibly them, i.e., agent provocateurs.
Or possibly there has been no research done. Which is it? 

Further, aside that ridicules nonsense, this site is full of more misplaced ideas of law, which tells me again that these people have no idea what they are doing and are heading for trouble. This must be a setup as people cannot be this stupid, or can they? Moreover, they are working with The American's Bulletin; I stopped working with Robert Kelly several months after meeting up with him. He is the one responsible for spreading that Redemption garbage around. I still get mail from people that inquire about it (mostly people in prison), which wastes my time... Thanks, Kelly! The government loves this confusion as it makes it money. I myself am annoyed by the whole thing for reasons aforementioned.

Maybe this is Robert Kelly's money making venture endorsed by the President--whatever--Tim Turner.
He has done numerous DUMB things in the past. Everyone get on the PATRIOTARD bandwagon!

This is unbelievable, this whole mess. But anything for money....
I might add, these (ugly) IDs cost three times as much as State Nationals do to issue to our people.

‹‹Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2010 at 1:57pm by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
Brother B
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
California Republic

Reply #11 - Dec 9th, 2010 at 3:23pm
LB,

I am afraid the sheeple are indeed stupid enough to fall for this madness. There are two Tim Turner followers posting this stuff on Facebook and then other sheeple repost it because it sounds cool. I've asked them to post the countries that recognized this so-called republic of the united States of America; I am still waiting.

OMNES HOMINES AUT LIBERI SUNT AUT SERVI -- "All men are freemen or slaves."
IP Logged
David Merrill
Ex Member
Reply #12 - Dec 9th, 2010 at 3:40pm
Jerry wrote on Dec 9th, 2010 at 12:29pm:
David Merrill  Smiley

You mean this David Merrill!?!

Thanks for the reminder Jerry!

There is little more fun than Tim-bashing LB. What was really sad is watching a victim of all that patriot mythology and more, run off to the federal penitentiary for a bogus lien on an IRS agent.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #13 - Dec 9th, 2010 at 5:08pm
David, you, like other island makers, have allowed Tim Turner to exist by not joining with the Coalition. By your statements in regard to the 14th Amendment (deleted so as not to cause you embarrassment) show that you do not understand what we are all about. Attitudes like yours will allow this system to continue another 145 years (in theory, that is). Like I have stated many times before, the 14th came before the 16th.

So you say the 14th Amendment was not ratified or does not matter? What's all this then?  Smiley
  • UNITED STATES v. CRUIKSHANK, 92 U.S. 542 (1875). The citizen cannot complain, because he has voluntarily submitted himself to such a form of government.... he owes allegiance to the two departments (i.e. the 14th Amendment's dual citizenship), so to speak, and within their respective spheres must pay the penalties.

Smiley What penalties?
  • NORDYKE v. KING,  563 F. 3d 439 - Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit (2009). This necessary “right of the people” existed before the Second Amendment as “one of the fundamental rights of Englishmen.” Heller identified several reasons why the militia was considered “necessary to the security of a free state.” First, “it is useful in repelling invasions and suppressing insurrections. Second, it renders large standing armies unnecessary... Third, when the able-bodied men of a nation are trained in arms and organized, they are better able to resist tyranny.” In addition to these civic purposes, Heller characterized the right to keep and bear arms as a corollary to the individual right of self-defense. (“[T]he inherent right of self-defense has been central to the Second Amendment right.”). Thus the right contains both a political component—it is a means to protect the public from tyranny—and a personal component—it is a means to protect the individual from threats to life or limb.

We must trace this right, as thus described, through our history from the Founding...
    Until the enactment of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Smiley What did that say!

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #14 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 12:20pm
Brother B wrote on Dec 9th, 2010 at 3:23pm:
LB,

I am afraid the sheeple are indeed stupid enough to fall for this madness. There are two Tim Turner followers posting this stuff on Facebook and then other sheeple repost it because it sounds cool. I've asked them to post the countries that recognized this so-called republic of the united States of America; I am still waiting.
The Coalition needs more foot soldiers on board to combat this insanity.

I just got a call from John Stadtmiller and he is freaking out because RJ Hender is promoting Turner. The nightmare that started with Sam Kennedy just will not go away. This will continue to happen as long as people are not working together and listen to people that are all over the board (most liars and thieves).

Also, talked with one of the main SANE movement people who is with Oath Keepers and other groups that has affirmed that most of the other groups categorize Turner as a nut case. This is good.

A handy rule of thumb, anyone that wears his "Christianity" on his sleeve, well... Just WATCH OUT!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...