The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsWolves in Sheeps Clothing › therightofselfdetermination.com
Thread
Print this Topic
therightofselfdetermination.com (Read 16147 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

therightofselfdetermination.com
Apr 18th, 2010 at 11:35am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Welcome to The Right of Self Determination ~ therightofselfdetermination.com | Matrix Solutions

More of the "pay me to get any information" people. Lots of scare tactic stories to get you to join, but little or no educational material otherwise. Preaching that people (individuals) have access to international law, which is false;* moreover, what is professed is more in line with a national status of a people, not individuals like "Ambassador" David Williams professes. Yes, this guy is an Ambassador... One of a different jurisdiction, so he says. Haiti, perhaps. If not, and he believes he is of a rightful state here in the United States of America, he fails to understand how de facto governments operate, so it appears. Talk about misleading people, Ambassador Dave.

This guy reminds me of the "sovereign citizen" issue being an agent provocateur operation to make people islands so the usurpers may maintain control of the countries they have stolen. Also, appears to be set-up to be a multi-level marketing deal with the "Affiliate Program", which PAC will never get into as it attracts the wrong people. Overall, more divide and conquer via greed doings; and, may be another agent provocateur operation. He has been said to let the system stay as it is and create your own sovereign body of yourself.

State Nationals Society has lawful access to this principle,* not these "Island Makers".

Comments welcome.

* The real definition of The right of self-determination:

The right of self-determination of peoples is a fundamental principle in international law. It is embodied in the Charter of the United Nations and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights.

Common Article 1, paragraph 1 of these Covenants provides that:

"All peoples have the rights of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development."
More at : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-determination
‹‹Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2010 at 8:40pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: therightofselfdetermination.com
Reply #1 - Apr 18th, 2010 at 11:36am
George sent this to me. Says he is stating falsehoods about what PAC is doing.

LB Bork mention about 51 minutes in :
Like stated above, more scare tactics to get you to join and pay.

IP Logged
Sandra Lynn
Ex Member
Reply #2 - Apr 18th, 2010 at 10:27pm
When he gave them honor they made him an ambassador. What a load of crap!

He said LB Bork offers no solutions. Does he know about state nationals? I guess we're all supposed to write letters of self determination and honor them so we can become ambassadors to the pope like him.

Apparently, it takes all kinds. Just when you think you've seen them all, here comes another one!
‹‹Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2010 at 11:31am by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #3 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 7:23am
He said also no one will debate him and he only said LB's name at that point.
It sounds like they are trying to do damage control.

I also love how the one guy said it all just came out. That is a load of BS. I have always felt like something was wrong but never could put my finger on it until I came here. And it only will come out through learning the truth and not just taking someone's word for it.

And about 31 min. in he talks about the founders.
That line is all wrong all twisted and backwards if my mind serves me right will explain later.

And build our own nation state!! Wrong.

And he has been trained in the courts!! RED FLAGS ARE FLYING NOW!!!!!!!!

Oh he is one of those that had to get out of the country to change his status!!
Ok you stateless person. This is stated 35 min. in.

Yea let's debate.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #4 - Aug 20th, 2010 at 10:05am
For those who wonder where some of the State Nationals are, here is one of them who only cares about himself from New Hampshire... He appears to be teaming up with those off-point people who misuse the "right of self determination" premise. Got this off the site:

• Dave, I’v known L.B. Bork for 8 or 9 years and every time we talk on the phone its a full time job keep­ing him from get­ting angry at some­one or some­thing. The only way I man­aged to keep him peace­ful is to dis­cuss some­thing other than his process. Sev­eral years ago I had the oppor­tu­nity to see a lot of his research for the Red Amend­ment and I have to say, he is a heck of a researcher. If he would only con­vince him­self to go to peace he would be a ter­rific asset. Thanks, Bob
The answer or "Ambassador" David Williams:
    Yep. There are a lot of good researchers out there. Unfor­tu­nately, they got locked into try­ing to “fix the United States” while hav­ing NO STANDING (i.e. Polit­i­cal Power) to change any­thing; that they have absolutely no worth. And, yet.…you are telling me the same thing that I have heard from many. Recently on a con­fer­ence call. a gen­tle­man told me that he men­tioned the Right of Self-Determination to Bork. He said that Bork went ballistic.

In addi­tion, Bork has some denounce­ment of “form­ing a new Compact-State” on his web­site. I haven’t read it, but some­one sent me an email about it. What I find inter­est­ing about the “detrac­tors” of the Right of Self-Determination is this: IT’S THE SAME REACTION THAT THE FOUNDERS OF THE U.S.A. GOT FROM THEIR BRITISH “BRETHREN” WHEN THEY WROTE THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE.

Inter­est­ing, don’t you think? Noth­ing new under the sun.….things don’t change. So, if you want change…it’s you…it’s us; we have to change. LB BORK and the oth­ers have no solu­tion. There­fore, they are angry at the sys­tem; but it is exactly that anger which pre­vents them from mov­ing for­ward. It’s the anger at the sys­tem that keeps them locked into the sys­tem. For­give it. Let it go…and move on. That’s the first step to Freedom.
Okay, it is obvious I get angry... We all know that. Especially when people like "Ambassador" David Williams speculates about what PAC is doing or not doing and lying about it; moreover misplacing the principle of the right to self determination and using it on individuals to market his wares.

The fact is, I have had the answer for about 12 years now and everyone is so cheap and so self-centered that they will not stay centered. You see, things do not get done because everyone is bouncing around to find some silver bullet that does not exist; also they want their cake and eat it too. We will never get things fixed with everybody having an individual greed factor going on. And by the way, Bob never did really finish up and become part of the State Nationals Society...

It is obvious, even though he compliments me, Bob has no discernment, which I have known this for sometime now. Apparently he is too busy looking for that silver bullet for himself that does not exist. Oh, and Bob also went down the UCC path with Jack Smith and others. Prime example of the "island" mentality that Matrix Solutions is pushing.

More here on the "self-centered" individual :
‹‹Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2010 at 8:20pm by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #5 - Nov 13th, 2010 at 5:53pm
More thoughts on this questionable enterprise here:

Oh, and I am finding out that individuals like titles like "Ambassador" as David Williams has implemented.
What a great "Pied Piper" tool for the unexpecting Patriotard.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Plant [?], Williams frightened of PAC
Reply #6 - Dec 23rd, 2011 at 11:44am
It appears that self-appointed "Ambassador Williams" is afraid of the truth of what is exposed by PAC.
Much so that he has taken much time to attempt to sway his groupies into more Kool-Aid that he purports...

"Folks; you’ve already heard me voice my dis­plea­sure with these “so-called Amer­i­can and States Paytriot” that get peo­ple to pay them for their lack of knowl­edge and then flee when the “crap hits the fan”.  Do you see these guys issu­ing some guar­an­tee to come defend their work in court when any­one gets into trou­ble?
    No…they run like cockroaches."
Of course, PAC has been around over 10 years and has not run anywhere... Where was the "Ambassador" then?
Matter of fact, we will be executing an action that is monumental this coming year.

And, this is a lie...

"How­ever, some have the facts.  LB Bork is one of those.  He was given the facts by me over 2 years ago and could not rebut.  Igno­rance is cur­able; stu­pid­ity is not and these types of going down.  I am going to run down every Patriot and Legal Rab­bit Hole that that I can find.  If some over­lap, then I will try to include them in the same presentation."
Self-appointed "Ambassador" Williams has never contacted me let along given me anything to rebut. Sorry if I missed the invite. See more of his lies and useless blatherings here (Note: he does nothing in the first of the videos to debunk anything I have written. He goes on about this and that without saying much of anything but blather. Interestingly, he claimed his mother died and went on and on about that for 20 minutes or so. Pulling the heart strings to sidetrack the issues. Nice tactic... Something that a Distractor (or Agent Provocateur, see Island Makers Lexicon) would do).

There is no need for me to go into such blatherings as he has to attempt to prove him wrong as he attempted to do me. The truth speaks for itself. PAC is about fixing what has been wronged. Not giving ourselves fairytale titles and running from our rights. Learn the truth about the [dis]information Williams provides you for his fee.

On another note, notice he calls me names... I did not go there on him. And if "Ambassador" Williams' mother did actually pass on, my condolences. Still not something to air in public and he used it as a tool.

Once again, leave the United States like "Ambassador" Williams wants you to. Give-up and get out of the way like the adversary wants you to. Oh, and "Ambassador" Williams says that the states are not countries?
    COUNTY. One of the civil divisions of a country for judicial and political purposes. Black's Law Dictionary, 4th
More lies by "Ambassador" Williams. How does that saying go about baffling people with B.S.?

Remember, you can get tons of writings that are backed-up with authorities from PAC: Free! You do not have to pay a healthy fee to learn how to leave your country of birth and its posterity like "Ambassador" Williams suggests.
And "Ambassador" Williams calls me a PAYTRIOT. The pot calling the kettle black, I see.   

Run Away!... From the New World Order. Yeah, that will work. LOL

More comments here on "Ambassador" Williams: http://www.notmygovernment.us/forum/NMG.pl?num=1289514713

p.s. Williams appears to be friendly with Mike Golden. This is a guy that sent me a computer printer with no packing thus came to me totaled. Plus, he heard from Kurt Kallenbach who told him half the story about the subject in mention. Figures... See Kallenbach thread for his modus operandi. These are the people he attracts? LOL

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #7 - Dec 23rd, 2011 at 3:58pm
They say that any advertising is good advertising... Note that therightofselfdetermination.com is bringing up my name twice in Google search. Also, PAC is right under the "Ambassador's" site. LOL

IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Re: Plant [?], Williams frightened of PAC
Reply #8 - Dec 23rd, 2011 at 6:03pm
Ambassador Williams. What nation do you represent? And who gave you permission to do so?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambassador

Or maybe you are on of these. Which on is it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambassador_(disambiguation)

Smiley Smiley

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...