The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsWolves in Sheeps Clothing › Guardians a move to discredit movement?
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Guardians a move to discredit movement? (Read 24316 times)
Federal Farmer
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
proud Iowa national

Re: Guardians a move to discredit movement?
Reply #15 - May 18th, 2010 at 10:18am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
I am just ranting...and venting...this damn, Guardians of the Free Republic bullshit will not go away.  I have answered, email after email after email, after email,....yes, after email, and more stinking emails, sometimes by the same folks two or three times.  I know people are desperate, but unfortunately also fully indoctrinated communists, and they still think legalized plunder is okay, that it in no way violates the common law and the TORAH, and they have the gall to wonder why America is having an illegal immigrant problems, economic melt-down, droughts, oil spills and numerous natural disasters, while the thieves and rats jump ship.

ARGH!!!!  I hate television, Madison Avenue and slick marketing campaigns, they are all born of the same deception and confidence scheme, and patriot retreads use the same tricks to deceive people into their cons. 

I just wish the Feds would hurry the hell up and bitch slap all these idiots that signed up with the Guardians of the Free Republic bullshit so that maybe those with a little common sense still left between their ears will start to see the truth regarding the 14th Amendment scam and all these patriot retreads and government spooks lying and deceiving the disgruntled masses.

Bitch session complete,  but if I have to respond to one more email from one of these idiots,
I will be back and in ALL CAPS.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

"The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness."  Psalm 111:7,8

"The weed of democracy must be pulled up by it's 14th Amendment root."  F.F., Iowa national
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #16 - May 18th, 2010 at 11:25am
Hey, Federal Farmer... I feel your pain.

As none of these people know law, the scam will fail... Give it more time.  Smiley

And, most all of these GuardianTards fail to understand the number one rule :

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Brother B
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
California Republic

Reply #17 - May 18th, 2010 at 7:08pm
Quote:
Unless these clowns have corrected their status...  they lack standing.

Without standing, they have no authority.

Without authority...  they're just pissing in the wind.

If you claim to be one of WTP...  then the burden is on you to prove it.

Saying "I am too" won't cut it...

I have seen nothing to show the 'guardians' have addressed this issue.

I agree with Akira and LeAnne. Tim Turner is all the rage in Los Angeles and people are falling big time for his OID scam. I tried to explain to one such idiot the workings of the 14th Amendment and he just looked at me with a blank expression. These individuals are putting personal fortune above freedom for all. That makes me sick to my stomach.

OMNES HOMINES AUT LIBERI SUNT AUT SERVI -- "All men are freemen or slaves."
IP Logged
Freihals
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Whois Guardians Of The Free Republic????
Reply #18 - Jun 3rd, 2010 at 5:10pm
I was wondering just who is the Guardians Of The Free Republic is. So I just had to do some research.  First of all I did a search on Dr. Sam Kennedy witch turns out may not be his real name and from what people are saying he is going by 2 different aliases. One of them is Richard Glenn Unger and some others have claimed his real name is Gene Berkowitz. There is not much information on Tim Turner except he is associated with Straw Man Redemption as well as Dr. Sam Kennedy or what ever name he is going by now a days. Anyway I did a Whois search on the guardiansofthefreerepublic.com  Is registered to a company called copper cards.  And the founder is non other then Clive Boustred who also pushes the Straw Man Redemption nonsense.

The Whois report is here http://www.who.is/whois.guardiansofthefreerepublic.com

He also has another site called libertyforlife.com Also as far as the redemption nonsense that information there probably getting from the Founder of the Redemption Scam Roger Elvick. Witch is being heavily promoted by freedomdomain site that they even have step by step on how to do it. Some times they even change it up a little bit to keep the scam going. Except it is a one way ticket to jail. From my research Roger Elvick is still serving a life sentence in jail for it. So I would recommend staying away from the freedomdomain site.

More information on that is at http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/Redemption.htm

Some of the links for the cases don't work so if you want me to research the cases and post them up I can but on a separate post.
IP Logged
WIZARD
Ex Member
Reply #19 - Jun 4th, 2010 at 12:24am
And for those who don't know, Scam the Sham Kennedy announced two weeks ago on RBN that it was to be his last show of take no prisoners, the radio show where he promoted much of the Guardian nonsense. He probably got wind of "things", and or Statmiller requested he end and leave.

Hard to say what actually transpired... but one of the so called "leaders" has been ousted.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #20 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 9:28am
For your viewing pleasure... An addition to the (T)RAP project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1SUBRQw-Lk

Note what the man says at the end about the Clive connection... Pretty interesting.

Also this all hit Wikipedia

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...