The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsWolves in Sheeps Clothing › Michael Edward, Statewide Communications
Thread
Print this Topic
Michael Edward, Statewide Communications (Read 2522 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Michael Edward, Statewide Communications
Sep 6th, 2010 at 5:24pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
The modus operandi of Michael Edward... Oh, sorry formatted it wrong... Michael-Edward:

DBA: Your Remedy is in The Law, Statewide Communications,
Americans Restoring America, Most Affordable Marketing, Dare To Work Smart

The question is, does this really bring people together to accomplish a goal...
           Or does it just create a pot of muck in the name of profit that will get people stuck?

Michael Edward is a guy that is all over the board when it comes to patriot rhetoric. For example, as originally directed by David Wynn Miller (David-Wynn: Miller), he uses the hyphens and colons in his name (which is some worthless measure to kill the so-called straw man). It is known that his patriot profiteering dates back to the mid 90's. One could say that he is the poster child for being a Patriot for Profit... If there is a way to make money off the movement you can be assured that "Michael-Edward:" is there. He is more of a parasitic presence on whoever for the financial gain, rather than taking the time to study law and discover the truth for himself, i.e. hence moronically using a hyphen and full colon in his name. Even the "Restore America Plan" (sham) is not too low to skim-off of to garner "clients" from.

For most we could find a bottom to the barrel as an example, but with this guy his barrel is bottomless:

• "The Consent of the Governed is ... a web site dedicated to making available to ALL Americans who want to run for public office a most affordable Political Campaign Web Site Builder; to bring to the forefront the need for all who use this service to TAKE THE PLEDGE by endorsing the 8 platforms. It provides all the internet presence the GOP and DNC have for a fraction of the cost." --more on the site, if you can find it. 
Note that that this profiteer has approached me several times to make PAC part of his network of mishmash, but of course the offer had been refused. This due to the fact... Well, I think you can figure it out from what has been stated. To clarify, the movement will never get anywhere when the motivation is profit. 

More on this profiteer coming. Look for the write-up on him in the Island Makers Project.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...