The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Safety Modernization Act (Read 3445 times)
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Safety Modernization Act
Dec 21st, 2010 at 11:01am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
What is the real agenda here. Why do they need this bill when there is a US Supreme Court ruling on the issue in 1942.

Because of this US Supreme Court decision in 1942, it now means the federal government can order you to halt food production in your own back yard by arguing that when you grow your own food, the amount of food you purchase from other food providers is reduced, meaning that your food production impacts interstate trade and therefore can be fully controlled by the federal government.

In other words, the federal government claims the authority right now -- even without the Food Safety Modernization Act -- to knock on your door and order you at gunpoint to destroy all the food in your garden, your greenhouse or your farm. They can order you to destroy all seeds in your possession and all food harvested from your own garden. And they can do all this with the full protection of U.S. law by simply citing the precedent set in Wickard v. Filburn in 1942 as ruled by the US Supreme Court.

http://www.naturalnews.com/030799_food_freedom_Wickard_vs_Filburn.html

IP Logged
BR8K Free
Ex Member
Re: Safety Modernization Act
Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2010 at 3:25pm
The author of the linked article misquoted the Senate bill number for those who are not up with this piece of legislation.  It is S. 510 for those who would like to know.  I suspect this is all about self-sufficiency and possibly land confiscation under a Homeland Security premise.
IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Re: Safety Modernization Act
Reply #2 - Dec 22nd, 2010 at 5:21am
Quote:
The author of the linked article misquoted the Senate bill number for those who are not up with this piece of legislation.  It is S. 510 for those who would like to know.  I suspect this is all about self-sufficiency and possibly land confiscation under a Homeland Security premise.

If this is a precursor of land confiscation then there is no time like the present to become a state national;
One can keep their property with this standing.
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...