The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumRepublic vs. DemocracyNothing Happens by Accident › Bill Gates admits depopulation tactics!
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Bill Gates admits depopulation tactics! (Read 16241 times)
Sandra Lynn
Ex Member
Bill Gates admits depopulation tactics!
Sep 5th, 2010 at 9:20pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Microsoft billionaire Bill Gates admits at the TED Conference in February, 2010 that the world's population is growing too rapidly and that the problem can be solved through vaccination, health care reform, and reproductive services.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Bill Gates admits depopulation tactics!
Reply #1 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 9:29pm

These elite... Are they not a hoot, or what!  Smiley

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #2 - Sep 23rd, 2010 at 8:54am
That man got offered a peace of the pie and he took it. What a pawn. Reduceing the CO2 to zero will kill ever living green plant on the planet. How green is that stupid? Mad scientists at the helm!!
IP Logged
BR8K Free
Ex Member
Reply #3 - Oct 5th, 2010 at 4:35pm
It was absolutely appalling to watch Melinda Gates hand dosing the children this weekend on 60 minutes.  I believe that to date the reports have them spending nearly 10 Billion dollars on vaccines alone to this date.
IP Logged
BR8K Free
Ex Member
Reply #4 - Oct 5th, 2010 at 4:41pm
I can now post a link with my brand new 5th post.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6923498n
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #5 - Oct 6th, 2010 at 10:48am
Well, Well, Well, in the first 30 sec. they want to make kids smarter and save lives. Okay, teach them about what PAC is all about then let them decide what nationality they want to be. Secondly they are going to have to talk to those who want to depopulate the planet first to see if that is okay.

Smiley

IP Logged
Mylene
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Fairhaven, Massachusetts

Reply #6 - Oct 8th, 2010 at 7:18pm
The first thing, I thought of when they started talking about India, and Melinda going there to set up a program, to begin the transformation of societies, was, India is a good place to start a transformation, cause India, was a country that gained Independence from England, with Gandhi's help, who was an English trained lawyer himself. Funny to me, how they (the Gates's) would choose India as their first society to try to transform. Bill Gates promoting vaccines as a population control, and bringing people down to an equation of number representation, is not surprising to me, having learned that his father was a president of Planned Parenthood at one time. And also, when I think of Bill Gates and Microsoft, I think of IBM, which I remember reading that IBM company supplied data punch cards to Hitler, to keep track of his horrific experimental deeds done against peoples.  Smiley So, when I connect these dots, the picture that emerges is awful and saddening. I also didn't like their eltists input of monies, into our educational system, promoting super teachers, to promote their way of a system that will benefit them ultimately and not us. And last, but, not least was at the end of this interview on their MSM show 60 Minutes, was how Melinda Gates, gave the Indian infant a liquid vaccine, which I assume to be the polio vaccine, it almost looked like to me, that she blessed the infant's forehead with her hand.  Smiley Who the heck do they think they are? Awful. Smiley

# 1145  Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do. From, The Complete- Life's Little Instruction Book,
IP Logged
George
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
The Progenitor

Reply #7 - Oct 9th, 2010 at 9:23pm
I am rethinking the business I've been involved with since 1994 "Training in Microsoft".

Has new meaning. Icky!

We don't worry about what they're doing…We just do what we need to do.
IP Logged
Freihals
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #8 - Nov 22nd, 2010 at 7:14pm
That short excerpt video is from the Ted Conference Bill Gates was at.  But please before you base your opinion on a 2 or 3 minute video.  At lease see the whole 30 minute uncut video.  You will have more credibility if you've seen the whole 30 minute video then only seeing a 2 or 3 minutes video that could of bean cut and spliced together and then looking like an idiot to someone that has seen the whole 30 minute video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaF-fq2Zn7I
IP Logged
BR8K Free
Ex Member
Reply #9 - Nov 23rd, 2010 at 1:01pm
I am not sure what the premise behind the need to watch this whole clip.  I did watch the whole clip, for the second time, and still came to the same conclusions.  Gates states that we can lower the population through good vaccines.  His stated goal is to lower CO2 levels to near zero, and with every living mammal on this planet emitting CO2 with every breath, would confirm to me his/their agenda.  I must note that the Bill and Linda Gates Foundation has and continues to make large donations to Planned Parenthood, the same organization that Bill's father was a board member.

This thread was based on population control and in my opinion the clip is evidence and proof that these are the stated goals of Mr. Gates.  I feel that the rest of Mr. Gates speech was directed towards finding a viable solution to making the rest of the world consumers of energy.

I will leave you with a link for those who would like to learn more about population controlhttp://www.markswatson.com/popcontrol.htm

IP Logged
Freihals
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #10 - Nov 24th, 2010 at 11:10am
What he actually stated was "If we could do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, reproductive health services.  We could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.  But there we see an increase of 1.3"  That was not the factor he chose.  And he said COULD not CAN.  But never did he say we are going to do that.  And never did he say that is what he believes the solution is.  The "People" option was only one of the factors in the equation.  But when it came down to it he never chose that factor as a viable solution in reducing CO2 levels.  Instead he talked about Alternative Energy like Solar Power and Wind Power.  As well as ways that we can safely use up all the nuclear waste that cant be used in nuclear power plants of today in the current state of the power plants.  So they end up sitting at nuclear waste dump sites in plastic tubes because no one knows what to do with them.  And Bill Gates solution was to use up the depleted uranium as the solution to reducing CO2 levels.  Witch would involve a redesign of the power plants.  That is the factor and the solution he chose.  So this video proves nothing to me.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #11 - Nov 24th, 2010 at 11:28am
Aaron, which witch is that?

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Freihals
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #12 - Nov 24th, 2010 at 7:51pm
It is supposed to be "Which".
IP Logged
BR8K Free
Ex Member
Reply #13 - Nov 25th, 2010 at 3:36pm
Aaron, if we can keep these post within the original subject matter of population control and not on global warming, we can continue the line of questioning Bill Gates and the TED conference.  I would like to note that Gates was proposing a formula to reduce CO2 emissions.  The first component of the formula was a (P) followed by a + sign.  Since his formula was about reduction and within his commentaries about this component,  (P)people, was the words reduction, the use of the words could or can should make no difference.  It is a widely known fact that Gates runs in the circles of Eugenicist.  If we could use the guilty by association premise, folks would have Gates dead to rights on the suspicions of population control through vaccines already. 
IP Logged
Freihals
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #14 - Nov 28th, 2010 at 1:48am
  First of all my post is within the original subject which was on the video.  Bill Gates Plainly states that he is going to talk about Climate and Change.  The video is about Global Warming for Bill Gates said CO2 is Warming the Planet.  The "P" was only a factor within the formula.  Before he started talking about the "P" he said quote "probably one of these numbers is gonna have to get pretty near to 0". The first part of it was explaining the different factors.  When he was on the "P" factor.  He was just explaining the "P" factor.  And if you keep watching the video he says what we need is a energy miracle.  Witch his Idea was a new energy source.  And that would mean a redesign of the power plants of today to be able to use 100 percent of all the depleted uranium that is in the nuclear waste dumps that are sitting in plastic tubes that can't be used.  In a nutshell that is his whole idea in getting the CO2 levels down.  From 7 minutes on.  All he talks about is alternative energy and Nuclear energy.  Him saying "we" is also very vague.  For it could mean we as in a society.  We as in the government or so on.  This video does not prove to me that Bill Gates is a Eugenicist.  Definition - "Could" - 1.  used as an auxiliary to indicate a possibility.  2.  Used to express a Possibility in the past.  Example:  We could have gone, but we didn't.  I believe he is thinking in future tense like in that last example when he makes that statement about about the vaccines that I already posted up.  Also just because someone says they can or could do something does not mean there going to actually go out and do it.  When bill gates says probably he is talking about probability.  Definition.  Probably - In all likely hood or probability.  Definition.  Probability - a measure or estimate of the degree of confidence one may have in occurrence of an event, measured on a scale from zero (impossibility) to one (certainty).  It may be defined as the proportion of favourable outcomes to the total number of possibilities if these are indifferent (mathematical probability), or the proportion observed in a sample (empirical probability), or the limit of this as the sample size tends to infinity (relative frequency), or by more subjective criteria (subjective probability)...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...