The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumVisitor InformationHello NMG Visitors › NMG Members Stopped to Say Hello!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Print this Topic
NMG Members Stopped to Say Hello! (Read 93815 times)
Pappy
Ex Member
Re: NMG Members Stopped to Say Hello!
Reply #75 - May 1st, 2011 at 6:38pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Howdy,
I recently heard LB on RBN and liked what I heard.  I'm looking forward to learning the right way through this life. I'm a Texan, but live and work in South Korea. I have ordered The Red Amendment, and I'm anxious to get started reading it.

Sincerely,
Pappy
IP Logged
glorymtn
Ex Member
Reply #76 - May 7th, 2011 at 3:57pm
I am somewhat overwhelmed by all that I am learning and I ordered the Red Amendment today.  Sometimes I feel so tired.  I think of all the crimes being committed by the government and its goons and it seems there is no one to hold them accoutable.  Then I remember David and Goliath and pray that God will remind me that they come in their own name, but that I come in the name of the Lord.  Glad to know that I am not alone.
IP Logged
Reigne
Ex Member
Reply #77 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:09am
Hello everyone,

I have been studying/researching law/liberty/history for some time now. I am aware of the misinformation out there (mainly due to my automatic "I Believe" button being broken LOL). I am here to continue learning via accurate information, and to share what knowledge I have gained.

Please feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your day!

April Reigne
IP Logged
Patriot1776Freedom
Ex Member
Reply #78 - Jun 2nd, 2011 at 4:05pm
Hello, I'm from Spring Hill, Florida, and going to run for office for the first time.
IP Logged
DMSimonds
Ex Member
Reply #79 - Jun 8th, 2011 at 8:16pm
Greetings from the southeastern New Mexico desert country.

I have LB's book: The Red Amendment and would like to learn more about State National's, and how that would apply to my state of New Mexico. I would like to find more people in New Mexico that are doing this, and by learning about State Nationalism, I can teach others. So all you newbies out here, let's log onto the NMG forum daily and get the line of communication up. We have a lot to learn here. If you don't have a book to read of your own, then do some yard work for someone that is unable to do so, clean houses or babysit a neighbors child or, sell that useless piece of junk in your living room called a TV.

Knowledge is the power to heal what thyself.   
D.M. Simonds,
ScribeCave.com
IP Logged
rikk
Ex Member
Reply #80 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 10:04pm
Hi,

I'm a Norsk-Amerikansk from Minnesota, who has been on this road to freedom for 68 years. Long enough to know that USA is not 'the home of the brave and the land of the free".

I own a copy of The Red Amendment, but I have not read it in it's entirety, as getting sidetracked is my middle name.

I just recently finished reading a book called "The Errant Sovereign Handbook” by Uncle Gus and I looked around and I found you folks who also advise to dump your voter registry and other things.

I am here to learn.
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #81 - Jun 15th, 2011 at 12:09pm
Quote:
Hi,

I'm a Norsk-Amerikansk from Minnesota, who has been on this road to freedom for 68 years. Long enough to know that USA is not 'the home of the brave and the land of the free".

I own a copy of The Red Amendment, but I have not read it in it's entirety, as getting sidetracked is my middle name.

I just recently finished reading a book called "The Errant Sovereign Handbook” by Uncle Gus and I looked around and I found you folks who also advise to dump your voter registry and other things.

I am here to learn.

Warning if you play around with the info in that book you will get your can fried. Smiley
I read through that book and it is bad news.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/28060106/Errant-Sovereign-Handbook

Run forest Run!!  Smiley
IP Logged
JessicaRachelle
Ex Member
Reply #82 - Jun 20th, 2011 at 12:08pm
Hello, I am Jessica and I am fron California. I found PAC through a FB connection. Happy to be here and hope to have a lot of questions answered!
IP Logged
Teresa Morgan
Freshman

PAC Groups
It's Not My Government!
Country of Washington

Reply #83 - Jul 14th, 2011 at 11:15pm
Bawo ni!  Smiley ( Hello!) Greetings! from Washington State! I have long known the current system is very wrong, and have been trying to learn anything I can to defend myself and my family from it, and keep our health and Faith, in this time of Satan. i have  been long searching for a group who knew the real truth and how to fix it. I am so very happy to be here, and need to begin learning. I have many questions that need answers YESTERDAY.
GOD Bless you all, and help you to free yourself once again! Smiley

And The Angel said, "Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities"
IP Logged
WNYwithhope
Ex Member
Reply #84 - Jul 27th, 2011 at 9:26pm
Hello from Western New York. I look forward to correcting my status and having true freedom.
I look forward to being an active member!

IP Logged
red
Ex Member
Reply #85 - Aug 1st, 2011 at 3:06pm
Just stopped in to say HEY......DON'T GET HERE AS OFTEN AS I WOULD LIKE TO...I SEE MANY STATES LIKE COLORADO GETTING IN GEAR.....MY STATE, RHODE ISLAND, IS IN DARKNESS...... WISH THERE WERE MORE DOING IT HERE....  FOR ME, I DUMPED MY SOCIAL IN SECURITY #  CANCELLED MY VOTERS REG. WITH CITY OF Cranston, RI... EXCEPT FOR THE PAPERWORK..... 

TOO MANY TRUCKING MILES AND TOO LIOTTLE HOME TIME TO GET ANYTHING DONE....
OH WELL....... HI TO BYRON IN CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC.

HAPPY TRAILS

MIKE DAG
IP Logged
Chuckers
Ex Member
Reply #86 - Aug 3rd, 2011 at 7:03pm
Hello everyone...just got in...so I am new.

Does anyone know of a State National who lives close to Medford, Oregon?  I am currently in Chap5 of the Red Amendment and would love to have a study partner!

Thanks for any help!
IP Logged
Msnenzoski
Ex Member
Reply #87 - Aug 18th, 2011 at 12:19pm
Good afternoon. No real time to spend here today have to go to work. I'll be back though.
IP Logged
Phil
Ex Member
Reply #88 - Aug 18th, 2011 at 12:30pm
In case I have not already posted, greetings to all.
IP Logged
Golden_inAZ
Ex Member
Reply #89 - Aug 18th, 2011 at 1:20pm
I am Golden Ferguson (wife, mother and grandmother); living in southern Arizona.

For the past several years, (along with my daughter) have been educating ourselves regarding many things related to government on different levels. It is amazing to see and hear of the blatant 'criminal activity' (not only on the federal level; but also) that goes on right before our eyes and ears here in our own community. The looks and comments that people give when errors are pointed out to them only indicates where they are in knowing what all is going on .... and how much they care!

At times, I feel so isolated ..... as mobility and finances are top issues for me. The internet allows me to stay in touch with other like-minded individuals. I appreciate the information that is available here on this website; and in the book, The Red Amendment. Whenever the opportunity presents itself, I always refer individuals to this website ......

LB and others ... thank you many times over for your commitment to this cause.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...