The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumVisitor InformationHello NMG Visitors › NMG Members Stopped to Say Hello!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Print this Topic
NMG Members Stopped to Say Hello! (Read 93816 times)
SubmarineVeteran
Ex Member
Re: NMG Members Stopped to Say Hello!
Reply #15 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 5:48am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Hi all - Sean from the Florida Republic here. Been real busy lately as I continue to assert my unalienable rights and instruct those in "government" as to their proper role. Had a very interesting discussion with a candidate for a judge seat in the Circuit Court last night. Told the candidate and another "lawyer" (who was proud to say he'd been practicing for 20 years) that the court system regularly violates rights. Asked him who is the injured party in a speeding ticket case and he said "The State" - How does one "injure" a "State"?  No Answer.  How does one obtain an impartial hearing when the state is paying both the "prosecutor" and the "judge"? In whose interest are they working?

It was fun...

Got them to look at fija.org too!

Michael Badnarik says it best, "Lighting the fires of liberty, one heart at a time."
IP Logged
Lois Jeanne
Ex Member
Reply #16 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 11:15pm
I everyone glad to have found this website/blog! I am from California. I have tried to order the Red Amendment book, do you have to wait to get an email in order to pay for the book? Do tell. I already have learned alot and don't even know my way around this site yet, but very happy to be here!

We are in this together! Lois Jeanne Smiley
IP Logged
xsubmariner
Ex Member
Reply #17 - Aug 22nd, 2010 at 11:57pm
Welcome to all that see these greetings, Greetings! Smiley

This site appears to be a great source to learn about our greatest problem and not only do you learn about your greatest problem, you are also provided with solutions to remedy this problem. Again, welcome and hope to see you in the members area.
IP Logged
George
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
The Progenitor

Reply #18 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 7:04am
Welcome.  Yes, it is the best for international law and status.  Have you gotten your copy of The Red Amendment?  If you correct your status you can join the SNS for deeper solutions to the matrix.

We don't worry about what they're doing…We just do what we need to do.
IP Logged
Ed
Ex Member
Reply #19 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 9:07pm
It's been a while since I spent some time here.
I hope my real life will let me spend more time here in the future.
I have to admit that I haven't even had time to read "The Red Amendment".
(Shame on me!)
Ed
IP Logged
Darrell
Ex Member
Reply #20 - Sep 3rd, 2010 at 2:23am
All it takes for evil to triumph is for a few good men & women to do nothing...
IP Logged
Sammyboy1
Ex Member
Reply #21 - Sep 3rd, 2010 at 10:56am
Hi!  Smiley

I'm glad to be part of this, I hope to post more often.
IP Logged
Alex
Ex Member
Reply #22 - Sep 3rd, 2010 at 3:06pm
Hello.  My name is Alex.  I am domiciled in the New Hampshire Republic.  The road in front of me looks treacherous but I look forward with anticipation. 

In a sense, the vibe I feel is similar to my first day of school when I was a boy.  Sure, I feel a bit of apprehension due to the fear of the unknown but, in the same breath, I feel almost giddy with the thoughts of independence floating around inside my head.  I know that the only thing I need to fear is fear itself.  I am in the correct mindset for this undertaking and I simply need to prepare myself for the journey.
IP Logged
LET THE BLIND SEE
Ex Member
Reply #23 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 11:19pm
Hell-o,  I'm here for the Whole SHOW.
IP Logged
NG
Ex Member
Reply #24 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 12:16am
Hey there... Steve here from Federal Occupation Zone 80537. I found the forum through the book. 

Thank you for being there!

God bless!  Steve
IP Logged
Rich of Illinois
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff

Reply #25 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 3:34pm
Hello, from Illinois, born and raised right here with the corn and the "Cult of Lincoln".  I have a passion for communication and continue working on my writing and education.  After looking years for the truth, I have finally found it, and my long lost "hope for the future" after reading "The Red Amendment"!  The demoralization of people is the outcome the adversary is hoping for.  The Red Amendment is a big part of the cure.  Many thanks to LB for completing the work and to everyone who participates in this effort.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson
hilo4noff
IP Logged
rtgenova
Ex Member
Reply #26 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 5:36pm
Hello NMG Forum Members:

My freshman hello from the country of Colorado. Have reviewed The Red Amendment several times and bought copies for family members. Much info for everyone to comprehend.

Will have lots of questions in the future -- hope my new found knowledge will allow me to be a conduit to freeing more mind.

LB -- sorry I didn't get back in touch right away in May after our last e-mail post -- had to go out and find another job! Better now thanks.

Thanks to all the other members posts.

God bless to all

Ron G.
IP Logged
bi
Ex Member
Reply #27 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 9:07pm
Hello All, Bud here from the country of Idaho...

Glad to see folks learning the truth and passing it on I beleive this is going to be a very busy time in our lives to help change the way everyone looks at the government at hand and be able to teach others the truth.

Smiley

To REACH People no one is REACHING...You have to DO things no one is DOING!
IP Logged
Boyd Looper
Ex Member
Reply #28 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 1:22am
Awake and deprogrammed!  Ready to get The Red Amendment.  There is a solution.
IP Logged
MoHawka
Ex Member
Reply #29 - Sep 13th, 2010 at 2:38pm
Smiley Hello everybody.

This is my first visit here and I wanted to get to know the people here and tell a little about myself. To start of with how i got here is a long story but a condensed version I will spill to you all. It all started with the H1N1 propaganda then I could never find the bottom of the  rabbit hole. Then the other day I was surfin around on my phone looking at Title 4 says your flag is schwag info and some how came up on this site which seems might be educational/informational, but so far all I can really see is a bunch of propaganda trying to get me to buy some book. But anyway I understand that this false government has taken all our freedoms and has pretended to give us freedom for a very long time and I want to fix it, so I mainly want to get as much info as I can so I know how to proceed properly. And as a side note I have also discovered that our food, water, and air have all been contaminated with fluoride, gmo, and chemtrails (morgellons disease) I know this has noting to do with our sovereignty but I think that theses are all included with the lie because if we knew the ultimate lie the rest will fall apart as well.

Thats all for now I hope to able to help and be help with our cause.

p.s. Then the other day I was surfin around on my phone looking at Title 4 says your flag is schwag info and some how came up on this site which seems might be educational/informational, but so far all I can really see is a bunch of propaganda trying to get me to buy some book. With further review Its not so much propaganda but the necessary first step after first realizing the truth of the 14th Amendment.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...