The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
De Jure Grand Juries (Read 33000 times)
Credo Veritas
Ex Member
Re: De Jure Grand Juries
Reply #15 - Apr 30th, 2010 at 11:27am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
De Jure Grand Juries...it's what Guardian-tards crave... LOL! Oh my, LB. I think you may have hit a nerve!

DeeJayGeeJay also has freedolytes! And Freedolytes are what U.S. Citizens crave!
Freedolytes can be mixed with your favorite kool-aid for that cool refreshing liberated taste without all the usual responsibilities and effort normally associated with traditional freedom!

Disclaimer: Freedolytes are on indefinite backorder and may be substituted at will with empty promises and unsupported stories of the benefits of Freedolytes. Those interested in taking Freedolytes should be aware that these things take time and results may vary and may not exist whatsoever.
Freedolytes should not be taken without consulting your lawyer and your federal representative. Certain side effects may occur. Typically euphoria is followed by constipation, headache, drowsiness, dizziness, nausea, lethargy, and in certain rare cases a sudden urge to vote, run for office, change your political party and call officials at random to demand non-existent Constitutional rights.....
---
Idiocracy. Love that movie. Closer to reality that people want to believe.
"Look I'm no botanist, but I know that when you give plants water, they grow."
"Water?! Like from a toilet?...... I aint never seen no plants growin' out of no toilet!"
"Hey that's right! you sure you aint the smartest guy on the world?"
Smiley
IP Logged
Quisno
Ex Member
Reply #16 - Apr 30th, 2010 at 12:50pm
Mr. Bork, first I must thank you for helping my spelling, as it's tough to make all words perfect when you have limited English to work with. But let me say one thing, history will record all that is done, and each of us will be judged on our works. If the 14th still stands out as the amendment that has created what is happening today then?  I would see more action from this action group wouldn't I? Yes, I joined this group from the behest of John Broader. I enjoyed his comments to me. but I am a doer not a sitter. So you may say I have misplaced my allegiance but I prayed on my actions and so started my upward progression. I have talked to you and found you to be very opinionated I felt you made good points but you would not listen to mine. so I left without feeling malice toward you, as  I feel you in your own way are seeking an answer. I receive your information I weigh it with the rest I receive. and the FBI agents? You know I can't give their names. But then I expect you to hammer my disclosure as you attack ,and I've seen this,. those who you disagree with. I'm not your judge and jury but history will tell us who in the end followed the correct trail. Thank you for your time and don't sharpen that spade too much sir.
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #17 - Apr 30th, 2010 at 1:13pm
People do not know much about the 14th they were never taught such in school. Were you?

As time progresses people will learn. This country was took apart slowly and it will slowly come back you can only steal from the people only for so long.

Who do you think they are talking about in the 14th amendment when they mention about being in rebellion?

If the 14th still stands out as the amendment that has created what is happening today then?

IF?

What about the Provost Marshals?

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #18 - Apr 30th, 2010 at 1:27pm
Quisno,

Thank you for not attacking me. We had to ban someone today for off-point, vulgar attacks.

Sorry if you think I am a bit of a know-it-all, but this comes with knowing I am right and not backing down. It angers me to no end that people are following these dead-ends. I have been watching it for too long... 15 years to be exact.

In regard to the agents, I teach people to always get names... This shows the danger of the people you are following.
Please stick with us, we are making a difference. I pray that you find the errors you have made do not bite you.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #19 - May 4th, 2010 at 4:30pm
I was told by someone that Glen Beck stated the "Guardian" Sam Kennedy was a government plant.

Anyone else know anything about this?

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Need a job? 68 grand a year!
Reply #20 - Mar 3rd, 2011 at 10:20am
Idiots...

De Jure Grand Jurist

Project: De Jure Grand Jury consisting of a pool of:

Minimum 50 members to start in each of two counties.
Current resident of Escambia or Santa Rosa counties.
Age of 18 and over
American
Excellent hearing
Healthy (able to concentrate)
No drug addicts or alcoholics
Full time position
Term: 2 years with opportunity to be re-elected.
Salary: $68,000;
Expenses paid if you travel outside your county.
Must not have been convicted of a felony in which a human was a victim. i.e. Assault, robbery, murder, etc.
Members will be called for a trial, then placed back in the pool after the trial.

Members are paid if they hear a trial or not. If no trial scheduled, then go fishing.

Most work done by Skype

This will be a special 24 person grand jury specializing in, but not limited to, criminal trials.
You will hear Family, Traffic, Criminal and Civil cases.

Members will be trained in Constitutional law and the jurists right of Nullification. Nullification is the right to acquit or cause a mistrial if the law is deemed to be in violation of the defendants constitutional rights. This can be accomplished by only one jurist.

These Grand Juries are being raised under a plan pre-approved by the U.S. Supreme Court, and is being implemented at this time in every county across the United States.

We expect to have the juries up and running by the second week of March, 2011.

Best if you email me and I can then send more detailed info. Then if you have questions call me.
Jim Phone ***
No fees, nothing to purchase, dont need SS#. Just need volunteers to serve their country.

IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Re: Need a job? 68 grand a year!
Reply #21 - Mar 3rd, 2011 at 10:42am
Most work done by Skype!?!

Court will be held on back porch!!
Just need volunteers to serve their country.
No brains needed!!

IP Logged
BR8K Free
Ex Member
Reply #22 - Mar 3rd, 2011 at 2:32pm
Quote:
Must not have been convicted of a felony in which a human was a victim. i.e. Assault, robbery, murder, etc.

Would that only be a conviction by the De Jure Grand Jury, or from another Jury?
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #23 - Mar 3rd, 2011 at 6:08pm
I was wondering what country they were talking about when they say your country.  Smiley
$68.000 to go fish!! Oh we are trying to save the republic not bankrupt it.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...