The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumRepublic vs. DemocracyThe Conspiracy Corner › Secret Societies & Presidential Election
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Secret Societies & Presidential Election (Read 32643 times)
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Re: Secret Societies & Presidential Election
Reply #30 - Feb 22nd, 2011 at 9:05am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Not sure when Abrahm will come back to read this any time soon I hope he does.

Abe, first I as well went to collage to become a Doctor, luckily for me I woke up to what was going on in my first year as to not end up in a pile of debt, two of my cousins both continued in their education, and both I would say have a very well established practice in their chosen fields of study, how ever I chose to take a different path and focus on healing instead of treating a problem, and career wise went back into trucking where I can from, my point being you can heal and help others without a degree or title, and if your looking for money, well let me say that my average keep able, and such spend able cash  after all over head compared to my successful cousins, is nearly triply theirs.  My first year on my own in business I brought in over 100k and after all expanses cleared 35k, my only loan is on the truck and that was paid in full in under 3 years time, increasing my spend able cash from 35k to 49.8k that’s a 14.820k raise in just 3 years and 100 percent debt free from loans.  This simple math is the same with in most of the trades, so get out of the school you are in for many reasons, one if you truly want to cure instead of treat, and two looking for a more reliable income get into a trade school and use the profits made to take class that will help you heal and not treat, the choice is yours and yours alone, but I tell you with no hesitation I do not regret for one second getting out of medical school and moving on with my life.  Hope that helps with your decision and may God guide you down the path you chose.   

For those who might be trying to do the math on this, with just 5 trucks and drivers paying them the 30k a year salary and this is local driving by the way, and after the 5 trucks are paid off, will allow you to retire with a profit of 100k a year for the rest of your life.  The fuel price is absorbed by the contract, so the price never really changes at all, as far as the over head, oh and by the way that first year before I got hurt and retired that 100k made by the truck was really part time in the business often taken days off and only working half days, the regular average for the year for my fellow drivers I worked with under the same contract took in between 125k and 150k the first year.  Oh yes the over head that was deducted from the year includes not only truck payment, but fuel, insurance, bridge fees, tolls, tires, oil changes and all maintenance fees.  Just food for thought Abe, and wish you all the luck in your choices.   

Visit the Website
IP Logged
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Re: Secret Societies & Presidential Election
Reply #31 - Feb 22nd, 2011 at 11:33pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Good to see another "Trucker" on the forum David.
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...