The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumRepublic vs. DemocracyThe Conspiracy Corner › Secret Societies & Presidential Election
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Secret Societies & Presidential Election (Read 32641 times)
Abrahm
Ex Member
Secret Societies & Presidential Election
Mar 8th, 2010 at 2:51am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Dear Forum,

Did we ever really have a choice in the election of George Bush Jr. vs John Kerry in 2004?

Please watch these short videos and give me your opinion...

1. Have George Bush Jr (Rep) and John Kerry (Dem) ever admitted that they were BOTH part of an elite secret society? See for yourself (54 seconds long): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPh7sUvhZ3E

2. What goes on within the Skull and Bones secret society? See for yourself (2 minutes 49 seconds): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGqAGuw23CM

I try not to get caught up in the silly confusing details, but it is rather obvious to me that very greedy, selfish people have worked their way into the highest offices of our government, and are using it for their own greedy intentions rather than for the greater good of the entire world population. Don't get caught up on words like "Illuminati" or "Freemasonry" or anything like that, the terms are not necessary and scare people away from seeing what has really been going on.

just ask yourself, why are hundreds of millions dying of starvation, disease, and famine, when there is more than enough resources to go around?

How can there be BILLIONAIRES in this world at the same time there are MILLIONS dying right in front of our eyes?

How can fools that practice such disgusting rituals such as those found in the Skull & Bones society make their way into the highest ranking political office of our entire country?!

How come we primarily had to choose between one skull and bones member versus another, in the Bush Jr vs Kerry election, when trying to decide who would make important decisions for our ENTIRE country?!?!

WTF IS GOING ON...................?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

......... maybe it's a secret..........?

...but NOT ANYMORE. (thanks to all the truth-seekers and good-samaritins out there who are helping the global tribe to wake up and come together on a scale never-before-seen, to finally vanquish the darkness in the world with the infinite power of LOVE!)

It is a very good time to be alive if you ask me, to see all the corruption being exposed and getting brought down.

Long live Peace, Truth, Justice, Love, Unity, and Respect.

Thanks for reading,

-Abe
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Re: Secret Societies & Presidential Election
Reply #1 - Mar 8th, 2010 at 7:14am
If you learn what is going on at this forum you will see what is going on with all that stuff you are posting.
Then the WTF will go away. Smiley Smiley
IP Logged
Mic Helms
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
  I never knowingly
    agreed to tyranny!
Widefield, Colorado

Reply #2 - Mar 9th, 2010 at 2:21pm
Thank you Abrahm for giving me a starting point to work from. I want to first encourage you to continue your research and fact-finding. What PAC has available on-line is life-changing, nevermind the overhaul that is The Red Amendment. Get a copy in your hands and break that thing open at any point in the text and find what you've been missing.

That aside, I always find it fascinating when someone with a passion for the facts posts in the PAC forum without understanding what PAC is about.

Is this now the "norm" whereby people simply open their mouths and regurgitate what they've read somewhere else, instead of LEARNING what the audience already knows and adapting what they have learned thus far to the blatant facts that PAC has been exposing for over 10 years?

Skull and Bones has NOTHING to do with PAC
Presidential elections have NOTHING to do with PAC

Watching the videos does not move PAC forward, neither does looking for "secret societies" or "scape goats" for something that EVERY US CITIZEN has brought upon themselves.

The very fact that this thread started with the word "election" in the subject line is plain proof that the author of the post has ZERO idea what PAC is about, or attempting to accomplish.

I am sick and tired of the every distraction that keeps PAC from tearing out the life-blood of the United States de facto insurgent "government corporation" by pointing at the SYMPTOMS and complaining about the PAIN.

If everyone lived rightly, according to common law, then this current "corporate mentality" would DIE. But no, instead we have to focus on the seemingly impossible task of "Repopulating the Republics" rather than taking things one step at a time and actually bringing people back to the common law where things MAKE SENSE to EVERYONE.

I am sick and disgusted with the FINGER POINTING that happens constantly with practically everyone on the continent. The ONLY person to blame for the current situation is the person who has chosen TALKING over ACTION, THEORY over KNOWLEDGE, and SITTING ON THEIR ASS instead of TAKING A STAND FOR THE FACTS.

The facts are simple, they do NOT require anything other than themselves to comprehend them. Once the smallest concept of what is going on has been understood, everything else snowballs from there. Understanding requires the ACTION of reading and SEEING. But if you UNDERSTAND how things work and you do nothing about this knowledge, then you have WASTED YOUR TIME, and everyone else's as well.

In the whole of things: THEORY is EASY, COMPREHENSION is EASIER, ACTION is the EASIEST. And yet every single person who has come across the facts of the 14th Amendment has INACTIVELY SAT ON THEIR ASS, and made others to sit beside them, when presented with the very clear brushstrokes that paint the current situation the Republics are in today.

Looking at something so beautifully orchestrated as the usurpation of the seat of government from those who were once the most prosperous people on the planet simply must cause you gaze in awe for a few moments, or else you've missed something. But folks neither gaze in awe, nor act because of what they've seen. Instead it's more useless rigmarole that we've been "taught" to spew.

ACTION is the DEATH of the INSURGENTS. So instead of taking ANY step to BEGIN addressing the issues, it's more interesting to point out the flaws of everything and babble on and on about what is currently happening, or to dissuade those who would have charged forward save the non-support of those who have a greater understanding. Rather than preparing the fervent one for the specific challenge ahead, fear of the unknown is instilled.

The time for babbling has come to an end; I apologize that there was no two minute warning for those two minutes could have been stretched into eternity.

There are steps that can MOVE people out of the grasp of the United States Criminal Insurgent Government Corporation, however it seems that the highest priority is to discuss strategy for moving AWAY from the privileges currently held by US Citizens, instead of INSISTING that the rights for those people who HAVE THEM be recognized.

There are over 100 different things that could have ALREADY been done by the folks who have participated with PAC, and yet NONE OF THEM HAVE BEEN TOUCHED for fear of what... the Boogeyman?

Excuses no longer float with me, and neither does inaction. PAC is FIVE YEARS behind where it should have been and it's impossible for me to believe that there isn't some sort of problem with the PEOPLE who have found THE ANSWER.

It's as if finding the answer is the end of the journey... perhaps that's a spin-off from most people believing that getting married is the end of the intense romance, which the evidence proves is indeed the case.

We've not been "trained" or "taught" to look beyond the answer, to what it MEANS, and what ACTION is required. Consider this your boot-camp.

The ANSWER means NOTHING. It is and has always been. The true question is WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

Regurgitation is all LEFT BRAIN activity... that's right... if you're regurgitating you're a LEFTIST. Those who are able to UTILIZE the facts they've learned to CREATE CHANGE around them are RIGHT (brained) and will ACTIVELY do more for Freedom than ANY AMOUNT OF KNOWLEDGE could ever do.

KNOWLEDGE is POWER! Well, of course, but power to DO something. What is PAC presently doing except trying to SPREAD KNOWLEDGE, when there are people that PAC has connected with who have access to STANDING and their State Constitutions, and REFUSE to leverage the experiences of those people and utilize their STANDING in order to bring about the return of the populace of the Republics.

People are looking for a leader... and that is something they've been TAUGHT to look for, because they need that left-brain "Did I get it right? Huh? Did I?" mentality fed like a parasite that consumes every ounce of nourishment leaving the Right Brain starving to death and withering away.

The left-brain knows facts and facts are not KNOWLEDGE in themselves. Knowledge comes about by CREATIVELY approaching the facts with an eye sparkling with amusement at how easily the facts can be changed.

Presently most people are TERRIFIED of the Insurgent Criminal Government, and so they SIT ON THEIR SCARED ASSES DOING NOTHING. They aren't terrified of the Government at all... they are afraid of two little words: "What if?"

What if I get it wrong?
What if they don't like me?
What if I get in trouble for getting it wrong?
What if they come and lock me up for not towing the line?

"What" is the weakest question word available, and yet it is used over and over and over again, almost as if it had been ingrained in us through education. "What is 2+2?" comes instantly to mind.

"How" and "Why" are INFINITELY MORE POWERFUL since they engage the facts in a way that would cause a blinding aneurysm in most people who have been through the "Public Education and Indoctrination" system.

We are taught, by OUR PARENTS, to not say "Why?" .... Children who ask this question CHALLENGE an adult's STAGNATE THINKING and they are usually answered with "Because I said so!" which then sets them up PERFECTLY for Public Education and Left Brain thinking. These both lead DIRECTLY to an insatiable appetite for being told what to DO and THINK. And yet there are STILL complaints about "How did we get here? It must be someone else's fault."

You have shut down your creative side of yourself, the side that knows NO FEAR, and you instead are content with being told what to do and how to live. This includes everyone I've encountered at PAC, so don't feel left out.

What we need are people who are not only intelligent but also are able to wield what they've learned from PAC creatively... like a sword. Swords aren't meant to sit in the corner and get rusty, but to slice and dice the things that would enslave us and take our things. The Current Insurgent Government has done just that, and yet we all look for a leader to tell us where the Enemy is and what to do when we meet them. What a bunch of buffoons!

In moving as a group of people, leadership is obviously required in order to help the group move as a unit, that is obvious. However, when people look to someone who is in a leadership role because of their knowledge, problems like those of stagnation occur. Knowledge is NOT action. They are two completely different energies, one which is stored up (potential) and one that is in use (kinesthetic). If the PAC direction was determined by a kinesthetic group, and then MOVEMENT followed, PAC would have ALREADY Repopulated the Republics.

Something needs to change. The frustration level felt between those who are ACTION and those who are KNOWLEDGE must plummet. The Left Brain does not tell the Right Brain "No, that's not a correct conclusion" because the Left Brain knows ONLY what is KNOWABLE, and the Right Brian EXPLORES what is NOT YET KNOWN.

The Left Brain says "Airlines are private companies and can restrict who uses them" and the Right brain says "You've not yet explored that to its end, so your input is debilitating to moving forward." The Left Brain says "You are stuck on the continent and can't travel overseas" and the Right Brain says "What a bunch of malarkey! Have you really even TRIED?"

PAC is about Education, as it does a presentation of the facts for those who would take the time to learn them and see what is going with a clearer understanding.

PAC fails miserably at Creative Problem Solving, which is the ONLY thing the facts are any good for.

Seeing everything from my perspective.

The chief enemies of republican freedom are mental sloth, conformity, bigotry, superstition, credulity, monopoly in the market of ideas, and utter benighted ignorance. -- Justice Black in Adderley v. State of Florida (1967)
michelmsjr
IP Logged
JWJones
Sophomore

PAC Groups
Future Oregon National
Oregon

Reply #3 - Mar 9th, 2010 at 3:25pm
Mic,

Smiley

"The fundamental political question is why do people obey a government. The answer is that they tend to enslave themselves, to let themselves be governed by tyrants. Freedom from servitude comes not from violent action, but from the refusal to serve. Tyrants fall when the people withdraw their support." ~ Étienne de la Boetie
Visit the Website eyeofliberty
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #4 - Mar 9th, 2010 at 4:30pm
Wow! Thanks for clarifying the PAC Stance, Mic.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Reply #5 - Mar 9th, 2010 at 6:24pm
Smiley
Never better said...how true.

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Visit the Website slfaulk luvmypugly
IP Logged
Abrahm
Ex Member
Reply #6 - Mar 10th, 2010 at 1:42am
Hey Mic,

First of all, you have no idea what actions I have or have not taken, so please do not lump me into a generalized category of "regurgitating fact posters" as you just did. Very closed-minded of you.

Second of all, I have taken far more action on the issue of 9/11 and my concerns surrounding it and our controllers, than anyone in my personal life. I have written family members and friends, several congressmen and women, the White House, as most importantly, over 300 academic professors and scientists from the University of Illinois and University of Iowa. In addition, I am attending my first anti-war rally in two Thursdays, to protest the wars in the Middle East.

Thirdly, what actions have you taken to restore democracy and freedom to this country? I would like to know, and it is always far more respectful to share what you have done before criticizing others for what you THINK they have not done.

Lastly, please let me know what some more effective ways to bringing about change are. I share information with people because I think it is important that we are all on the same page and all unified and well-educated on what our problem really is, and once we are unified, we can act as one to take decisive and strong action against our controllers. Please let me know what actions you think one could take to bring about change.

Thanks,

-Abe
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Reply #7 - Mar 10th, 2010 at 4:03am
Hi Abe,

I have just one question for you. Have you read the book The Red Amendment? Commendable of your taking action on awakening others to what is going on, btw. We do the same, but with a different message.

Would you like to know what it is?

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Visit the Website slfaulk luvmypugly
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #8 - Mar 10th, 2010 at 8:48am
Strong action against our controllers! The action taken here is changing your political status and walk away quietly and peacefully. But people would rather stand around and complain argue with their leaders and not understanding why things are not going the citizens way. Just what you are going to do two Thursday’s from now. You ask for ways to make changes well you can fight all you want that is what the ones in control want you to do but it does not change anything. Until you change your political status there will be no change. It is up to you to make the change not them. The game they have going on works fine for them. Look at it this way if a company has no customers it can not stay in business?  Smiley
IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #9 - Mar 11th, 2010 at 4:37pm
Mic Helms wrote on Mar 9th, 2010 at 2:21pm:
You have shut down your creative side of yourself, the side that knows NO FEAR, and you instead are content with being told what to do and how to live. This includes everyone I've encountered at PAC, so don't feel left out.

What we need are people who are not only intelligent but also are able to wield what they've learned from PAC creatively... like a sword. Swords aren't meant to sit in the corner and get rusty, but to slice and dice the things that would enslave us and take our things. The Current Insurgent Government has done just that, and yet we all look for a leader to tell us where the Enemy is and what to do when we meet them. What a bunch of buffoons!

Everyone he has encountered at PAC, this obviously includes the author of The Red Amendment. Well this state national buffoon will no longer be wasting his time here. 
IP Logged
JWJones
Sophomore

PAC Groups
Future Oregon National
Oregon

Reply #10 - Mar 11th, 2010 at 6:18pm
Chief wrote on Mar 11th, 2010 at 4:37pm:
Everyone he has encountered at PAC, this obviously includes the author of The Red Amendment. Well this state national buffoon will no longer be wasting his time here. 

What? Please don't go Chief. I appreciate your posts immensely. I think Mic was just all worked up, I wouldn't take it personally. Seriously, though, our focus here is pretty pointed, and doesn't do anyone much good unless they FIRST read TRA. I think people find the forum and say to themselves, "Not My Government, yeah, I'm pissed off and fed-up, that sounds like my kind of forum!" Without realizing the depth of what's going on here, of course.

"The fundamental political question is why do people obey a government. The answer is that they tend to enslave themselves, to let themselves be governed by tyrants. Freedom from servitude comes not from violent action, but from the refusal to serve. Tyrants fall when the people withdraw their support." ~ Étienne de la Boetie
Visit the Website eyeofliberty
IP Logged
Mic Helms
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
  I never knowingly
    agreed to tyranny!
Widefield, Colorado

Reply #11 - Mar 12th, 2010 at 1:56pm
Quote:
Hey Mic,

First of all, you have no idea what actions I have or have not taken, so please do not lump me into a generalized category of "regurgitating fact posters" as you just did. Very closed-minded of you.

Second of all, I have taken far more action on the issue of 9/11 and my concerns surrounding it and our controllers, than anyone in my personal life. I have written family members and friends, several congressmen and women, the White House, as most importantly, over 300 academic professors and scientists from the University of Illinois and University of Iowa. In addition, I am attending my first anti-war rally in two Thursdays, to protest the wars in the Middle East.

Thirdly, what actions have you taken to restore democracy and freedom to this country? I would like to know, and it is always far more respectful to share what you have done before criticizing others for what you THINK they have not done.

Lastly, please let me know what some more effective ways to bringing about change are. I share information with people because I think it is important that we are all on the same page and all unified and well-educated on what our problem really is, and once we are unified, we can act as one to take decisive and strong action against our controllers. Please let me know what actions you think one could take to bring about change.

Abe,

Your enthusiasm and tenacity is remarkable in the face of something that you'll completely understand once you've read The Red Amendment. As for what one could do to bring about change: Whatever direction reading The Red Amendment takes you is cool with me. With the information contained in this one little book, your efforts can become 1000 times more focused and productive. Read it.

Mic

The chief enemies of republican freedom are mental sloth, conformity, bigotry, superstition, credulity, monopoly in the market of ideas, and utter benighted ignorance. -- Justice Black in Adderley v. State of Florida (1967)
michelmsjr
IP Logged
Mic Helms
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
  I never knowingly
    agreed to tyranny!
Widefield, Colorado

Reply #12 - Mar 12th, 2010 at 1:58pm
Chief wrote on Mar 11th, 2010 at 4:37pm:
Mic Helms wrote on Mar 9th, 2010 at 2:21pm:

Sensitive State Nationals? Well I never!

I think this is a perfect opportunity to exercise Left-brain and Right-brain skills.

Left: "Mic called me a 'buffoon' and other mean stuff"
Right: "Is he right?"
Left: "I don't know, it's the latest input and now I can't see anything except what he's said."
Right: "Was what he said true yesterday?"
Left: "Well, I do what I want and don't have anyone telling me what to do."
Right: "What about the 'buffoon' part?"
Left: "It was mean and hurt my feelings. He has no right to call me that."
Right: "Well ARE you a buffoon?"
Left: "Why does that matter?"
Right: "Because if you aren't a buffoon, then people can say anything they want and it doesn't change the facts."
Left: "Oh. I didn't think of it that way."
Right: "That's why I'm here."
Left: "I love you Right-brain"
Right: "I love you, too."

michelmsjr
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #13 - Mar 12th, 2010 at 2:23pm
Buffoons! Hey play nice this buffoon is trying to learn here and I need ALL YOU STATE NATIONALS.
We all had to come from somewere to get to this point.  Smiley
IP Logged
Abrahm
Ex Member
Reply #14 - Mar 12th, 2010 at 10:52pm
Everyone,

I did not read the Red Amendment, but I did go through the Matrix-style deprogramming that you offered.

Through the process, I became aware of the 14th Amendment, and how it created a United States of America, from what used to be independent, sovereign, self-governing states.

Now, one thing I do not understand, is why we must quit the "United States".

Why can't we simply reduce the power of government?

Don't we need an FDA, a CDC, and many other Federally-run organizations that help our country?

I am a big fan of Ron Paul, and the stance of honoring and protecting the Constitution by limiting the powers of Government.

Call me crazy, but can we not have a solution that does not involve an attempt to dissolve the United States of America? Can't we just strongly reduce the amount of power and involvement that the Federal Government has?

From what I remember, the Red Amendment advises us all to unregister to vote and unregister as a citizen of the United States.

but what exactly will that accomplish, unless we all do it together and simultaneously?

I probably should read the Red Amendment...

...but as a medical student I am extremely strapped for time. Perhaps I can read it this Summer.

Let me know what ya'll think please,

-Abe
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...