The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Poll
PAC/NMG Poll
Poll Question: Is America a Ship of Fools?
Is there no tomorrow for America?
‹‹ Last Modified by: LB Bork on: Jan 6th, 2010 at 1:55pm ››
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Is America a Ship of Fools? (Read 33008 times)
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Re: Is America a Ship of Fools?
Reply #15 - Jan 13th, 2010 at 11:26pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Here are some Biblical verses with the word fool in them:

http://cgi.godsview.com/cgi-bin/rcdenig/psiseek.pl?topic=fool

I would stand by my vote that America has been a ship of fools and I among them. I was not prudent and was deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding of what has transpired. Thank goodness we are all able to become wise and always seek wisdom and understanding.
Smiley

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Visit the Website slfaulk luvmypugly
IP Logged
Chessmaster
Freshman

PAC Groups
It's Not My Government!
Mt. Olive, Illinois

Reply #16 - Jan 21st, 2010 at 12:08pm
According to the latest poll Obama has a 50% approval rating. I would have to say that at least half of the people are fools.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #17 - Feb 9th, 2010 at 6:49pm
Chessmaster wrote on Jan 21st, 2010 at 12:08pm:
According to the latest poll Obama has a 50% approval rating.
I would have to say that at least half of the people are fools.

Good point!
‹‹Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2010 at 1:28pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Tim little fish
Ex Member
Reply #18 - Mar 29th, 2010 at 10:32am
Quote:
According to the latest poll Obama has a 50% approval rating. I would have to say that at least half of the people are fools.

I would have to wonder about the other half as most are voting for the same system only a different pirate in charge of the ship. I would suggest that the percentage of fools would increase from 50% to a much larger number.

We were all fools at one point and time... But it is time to man up.

Quote:
1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
IP Logged
Ed
Ex Member
Reply #19 - Mar 31st, 2010 at 11:34pm
Federal Farmer wrote on Jan 6th, 2010 at 4:18pm:
Indoctrination into a system is a pretty powerful tool for control.  We are indoctrinated by parents, schools, churches, the media, and the community of members in the system, even with libraries and internet sites full of truth, the pieces of the puzzle have been so splintered and scattered to make it very difficult for the typical human being born into the system to see what is outside, but there is an awakening happening, maybe not as fast as some of us would like, but it is happening.

I think the people are simply kept ignorant and fairly happy, and these two combined make the chains of bondage very hard to recognize.

The Roman poet Juvenal wrote in the first century: Give the people bread and circuses and they will never revolt. What was true then is still true today... except now it's food stamps and TV!

Of course the public school system doesn't help much either.

The situation in Europe isn't better. The governments over there learn fast - from our example.
I was lucky enough being in their school system when they still taught something instead of just preparing kids to pass tests.

Ed
IP Logged
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Reply #20 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 12:32pm
Whether one causes or allows something to happen doesn't lessen the fact of his/her guilt. Laziness and irresponsibility are key signs of foolishness according to God's word. So yes, we are a ship of fools.
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
Greenjeans
Ex Member
Reply #21 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 12:55am
Americans aren't the only ones who have been fooled by the powers that be, but we carry the greater blame since so much of this has happened on our watch, in our own backyard.  Too much faith in public institutions like:  public television & media, public schools, has built in us a belief that the greater the population of voting idiots, the greater the intelligence and power.  30 years ago, I realized America was a psycho ward and I had been just another one of the patients.  The machine is working perfectly for the banks.

The only solution is to withdraw;  if enough people can be awakened, the machine will die for lack of interest.  Ignore the police; ignore the regulations, kill your TV, etc., but it must be done locally, nationally and continually.

The standing law of God is the only real anchor.
IP Logged
BR8K Free
Ex Member
Reply #22 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 12:21pm
There was not a good choice to be made in this poll.  We either had a choice of No or a choice to blame it on Americans.

King James Bible
(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see,
and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
 Romans 11:8

There are many references within the Bible that confirm this passage. 
Deuteronomy 29:4; but to this day the Lord has not given you a mind to understand, or eyes to see, or ears to hear

We are dealing with many false profits and indoctrination tactics,
not to mention that we are built deaf and blind.  Where then is the truth written? 

I profess that those that don't understand what the truth is, it was always intended to be that way. 
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #23 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 12:36pm
Quote:
There was not a good choice to be made in this poll.  We either had a choice of No or a choice to blame it on Americans.

King James Bible
(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see,
and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
 Romans 11:8

There are many references within the Bible that confirm this passage. 
Deuteronomy 29:4; but to this day the Lord has not given you a mind to understand, or eyes to see, or ears to hear

We are dealing with many false profits and indoctrination tactics,
not to mention that we are built deaf and blind.  Where then is the truth written? 

I profess that those that don't understand what the truth is, it was always intended to be that way.

There is a maxim, that I am sure that can be found in the Bible... Let those who wish to be deceived, be deceived.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Reply #24 - Jan 31st, 2011 at 12:31am
There is a maxim, that I am sure that can be found in the Bible... Let those who wish to be deceived, be deceived.

For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 2 Timothy 4:3-4. It goes on to say, "But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship,...discharge all the duties of your ministry (service)." 2 Tim. 4:5

I should also add that there are numerous times when God said (in various contexts) in His Word "Do not be deceived...". This tells me that we have the choice (or ability) to be deceived if we are slothful, idle, foolish, etc. Jer. 37:9, 1 Cor. 3:18, Eph. 5:6, 2 Thes. 2:3, Gal. 6:7, Jam. 1:16, Matt. 24:4, Mk. 13:5.
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...