The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Bob Schulz a NWO Plant? (Read 42700 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Bob Schulz a NWO Plant?
Reply #15 - Dec 4th, 2009 at 8:58pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Jerry wrote on Nov 23rd, 2009 at 6:23am:
Here is another one that is going to get people in trouble with that state citizen thing.
I emailed the guy and this is what he had to say. I about fell out of my chair.

A state citizen is not under the jurisdiction of the alleged 14th Amendment.  There is case law on this

http://www.state-citizen.org/

Let's make a list page.

Oh my! How did I not catch this! Smiley

I know about this, J. Nice catch. This guy has been around for awhile. Another that gets his ideas from bad case law. There are no "State Citizens" at this time. More misleading information that just confuses people.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #16 - Dec 12th, 2009 at 3:55pm
Quote:
Thanks LB for the information and insight.  I had a bad gut feeling about the CC but could not articulate it.  What is disturbing is the ejection of the two attendees who were questioning the language of the documents. It reminds me of the Gestapo tactics used here in GA to marginalize the Ron Paulers.  The rules were changed on the Friday, leading into the GOP convention on Sat.  The change was to suspend the use of Robert's Rules of Order.  It was a corrupt steamroller and pretty much put an end to my participation in any GA politics, except for an excellent 10th Amendment candidate for gov in Ray McBerry. www.georgiafirst.org  Keep up the good work.

Oh no! I must say that I am debating if this post should go into The Blather Dump.
Recommending people to participate in the Insurgency  Smiley

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #17 - Dec 12th, 2009 at 4:04pm

Got this from Kurt. It appears that Bob Scultz denies endorsing Committees of Safety's Plan;
however, there is evidence that he was in fact doing just that.

Message and information from Kurt below:

I heard Bob Schulz lie for over three hours today on Rumormillnews Radio. When will he stop? So Mr. Schulz says he doesn't know about Mr. Edwin Viera's stuff?  He endorsed it!!!  See this e-mail from Sept 4, 2009. 

KK

<><><>

Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 2:10 PM
Subject: Bob Schulz Endorses and Supports Committees of Safety's Plan !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Committees of Safety
Weekly Conference Call

Wednesdays 9-11PM EST
Next call September 9, 2009
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

We want to thank Bob Schulz for his endorsement and support of Committees of Safety's Plan, as the best way to enforce the Constitution. Bob has also been a county organizer in NY State for Committees of Safety since last year.

In a conversation last week with Walter Reddy, Bob agreed with Walter and
Dr. Edwin Vieira (our Honorary Chairman of the Board of Advisers), that we haven't yet tried exerting a massive, concerted grass root effort at the State level to reclaim our Constitutional powers. Bob also had stated, "I will personally be proposing CoS's Plan at the upcoming CC2009 and he PRAYS the delegates adopt this as our best solution.

Unfortunately, Bob was not able to attend last weeks CoS's National call, but we look forward to him attending in the future. By the way, this was the largest call yet, over 500 people listened and /or participated.

You are invited and encouraged to join the call every Wednesday at 9pm EST.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #18 - Mar 14th, 2010 at 3:42pm
More mindless propaganda from "We the People" http://www.youtube.com/user/nospopulus

Obama is the problem? Right... In 4 years the other illegitimate party under the 14th Amendment gets a turn again.

You are not "We the People"  Smiley You people are dumb as a bag of hammers.

Note all the references to Lincoln being a good guy  Smiley

IP Logged
Rich of Illinois
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff

My latest "We the People" email solicita
Reply #19 - Apr 3rd, 2010 at 11:01am
This is just for your reading entertainment.  How sad! Soo much time, money, effort, coordination wasted!  For what?
If you read nothing else at least scroll all the way down to the bottom for the last 3 lines.

Dear Illinois WTP Congress and WTP Foundation and CC2009 Supporters:

Please read the following document received this morning from Judith Whitmore who is working directly with Bob Schulz on this project.

Our 6 letters were signed by our three CC2009 delegates from Illinois and sent priority mail with delivery confirmation on 3/31/10 to Sen. Durbin, Sen. Burris, Speaker Michael Madigan, State Sen. John Cullerton, Governor Quinn and Rep. John Shimkus. Here's an example of the letter:

==================

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and the Republic
for which it stands.  Miracles do not cluster, and what has happened
once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the
Constitution, for if the American Constitution should fail,
there will be anarchy throughout the world."
Daniel Webster                                                                                                                                                          

March 31, 2010
Sen. Dick Durbin
525 South 8th Street
Springfield, IL 62703
(217) 492-4062

Re:  Delivery of the Articles of Freedom-April 19, 2010

Dear Senator Durbin:

On April 19, 2010, at 9 AM HST, 11 AM AKDT, 12 Noon PDT & MST, 1 PM MDT, 2 PM CDT, 3 EDT, groups of people will gather in the capital cities of all fifty states for the purpose of serving the Articles of Freedom on their two United States Senators, their member of the United States House of Representatives whose district includes their State Capital City, their Governor and the leaders of each house of their State Legislature.

The Articles of Freedom are the works of the Continental Congress 2009, a group of 116 citizen-delegates from 48 states who met in St. Charles, Illinois for eleven days in November (www.articlesoffreedom.us). Their purpose was to discuss fourteen major violations of the U. S. Constitution and to recommend a course of action to restore constitutional governance in America. The Articles of Freedom are rooted in the Constitution and provide remedial instructions to the federal and state governments.

On April 19, the people will participate in a brief ceremony that will include a prayer and one or more of the following: the singing of the National Anthem, the Pledge of Allegiance, the American's Creed, the Preamble of the Articles of Freedom, a Rededication to the Constitution and a Pledge to Hold Elected Officials Accountable to their Oaths of Office.  Then, we wish to formally present you or your representative with your official copy of the Articles of Freedom. Should you decide that you are not able to attend, the People will walk to your office to deliver them.

We look forward hearing from you to discuss the Articles of Freedom and our plans going forward.   You can respond by email standingtall@safe-mail.net, or write to Rick Wos, 6749 Dempster, #238 Morton Grove, IL 60053.

Sincerely,

Rick Wos, First Delegate-Illinois
Ron Teed, Second Delegate-Illinois
Robert Pfluger, Third Delegate-Illinois
Continental Congress 2009

======================

I/we someone to step up here in Illinois to secure a permit for us to conduct our ceremony somewhere on the Illinois Capitol Steps from 2-3 pm on Monday April 19, 2010. 

I will be driving a van filled with myself and 5 other individuals.  We need to coordinate who needs a ride, who can drive and who's going to attend this ceremony.

Please read the following and respond by email or call me personally.  I can't do this alone, but I will act as the lead coordinator.   Thanks in advance for your help and I hope everyone has a blessed Good Friday and Easter.

Peace and God Bless,

Fred Smart
Evanston, IL - 847-878-8090
fksmart@aol.com

STATE ACTION STEPS FOR APRIL 19TH
THE DELIVERY OF THE ARTICLES OF FREEDOM

1) Need Someone to Step Up to be PERSON IN CHARGE
Inform Judith at national level at honoramerica@gmail.com who that is and their contact info.   She will provide assistance as needed to any state that needs it.  Bob will be accessible as well at bob@givemeliberty.org

2) If you have existing persons to help, wonderful!  If not, you can send en e-blast to all the WTP members in your state pronto and get them on a webinair call to talk strategy.  We will be happy to share the e-blast we used for New York.  Ask Judith.

Need Persons to Volunteer to Assist with the Following Areas, reporting to PERSON IN CHARGE;

Immediately! Send LETTER of Confirmation/Invitation to elected officials

(See Template used for New York State)

Follow-up with confidence after these are sent to see the response.

a.  Delivery and Presentation of Articles - preparing six nice copies of AOF for presentation to elected officials;  preparing six copies of Proof of Service form for elected officials to sign;

b. Obtaining a Permit to hold Event on Capitol grounds - go to state capitol website; research requirements; download form for permit; apply and follow-up.   Apply for 3-4pm April 19th.  Doing it on capitol steps or other raised area is ideal so everyone can see what is happening.

c. Implementation of Ceremony - need Master of Ceremonies who is enthusiastic; good public speaker; capable of guiding all through the event; and leading singing, introducing people etc.

d. 2-3 persons with volunteers to help the day of the event; (see details below.)

e. Publicity of event -  2-3 persons to put the word out (see suggestions below);

f. Outreach to Liberty groups and organizations to attend and support event;

g. Getting Honor Guard to Open the Event

Who will deliver the Articles of Freedom to elected officials?

Plan A: Ideal - CC2009 Delegates and/or State Coordinators
Plan B:  Otherwise: WTP members along with leaders of Liberty groups

Who will the Articles be delivered to?

Plan A;  Ideal: Elected officials who come to Ceremony at State Capitol.

Plan B;  Elected officials send representatives;

Plan C: Elected officials say no one is available or ignore invitation and Articles are hand-delivered to offices.

Is the State Legislature in Session on April 19th?

If not in session, will the offices be open and staff present?  If so, then the Ceremony can surely proceed.

Where are the Offices located for the officials to whom the Articles are to be Served?

Plan A: If officials and/or their representatives are attending the ceremony at the State Capitol to receive the Articles, this is not a concern;

Plan B: If officials are not attending the ceremony, decide if their offices are within walking distance from the state capitol and the Articles can be delivered by the People who attend.  Map it out.

Plan C:  If the officers are too far away and/or too scattered, a small group can drive and deliver by hand after the Ceremony is over.

What will People do who come to the State Capitol to support this Event?

We want everyone to participate.  We have designed a Special Dedication Ceremony that is meant to honor America, the Constitution, the conscious restoration of the People as Freedom Keepers for Constitution. 

A program will be posted on www.articlesoffreedom.us for people to download and print out at home, to bring to the event so they have everything they need to be part of the Ceremony.  This will include lyrics to the songs etc.

A scripted version of the Ceremony will be available for the emcee and participants which will instruct on each part, with specific words.

Here is an outline of the proposed Ceremony:

Presentation to elected officials:
The Articles of Freedom - April 19, 2010 9amHawaii time;  Noon, PDT; 1pm MDT;  2pmCDT;  3pmEDT --- simultaneous happening across all time zones

HONOR GUARD OPENS THE CEREMONY IN SILENCE

I.  Welcome and Dedication to the Founding Fathers

II. Patriots Prayer -- a modified version of the prayer given each day during the Continental Congress 2009

III. All Sing: Star Spangled Banner

IV. Pledge of Allegiance

V.  The American's Creed

VI. Reading from a Founding Father

VII. Presentation of the Articles of Freedom:

1.   Opening Statement of Purpose - Why We are Here  (will be written and sent)

2.   Reading of Preamble:  The "Articles of Freedom"
     3.   Recitation of the list of violations to the Constitution, including recent ones....
     4.   The Oath of Office - holding elected officials accountable
     5.   Reading the Pledge - audience takes an oral pledge together - modified version of one in the Articles.
     6. Presentation of Articles of Freedom to:

U.S. Senators
            U.S. Congressman from the district of the state capital city
            Governor of the State
            Speaker(s) of each House of the State Legislature

VIII.  All Sing:  "AMERICA"

IX.    The Bell Ringer
"proclaim ye liberty throughout the land..."
(optional: ring liberty bells in the silence)

X.  ALL SAY: (slowly with fullness of mind and body and spirit)

"God Save our Constitution!" (3x)
        "God Save America!"  (3x)
        "Let Freedom Ring!" (3x)   

Required for Ceremony:

*Elevated central location to stand so people can see what is happening - on steps of state capitol for instance;

*Sound system appropriate for mass event for playing music - speaking;

(Other Liberty groups may have access to a good public sound system - ask around!)

*U.S. flag - state flag- gadsen flag (if you have Honor Guard or Colonial Militia, they will provide);

*NICE copies of the Articles of Freedom to be presented to elected officials.

*Can play fife and drum music prior to start of event

NEED:

*Person to Emcee Event and lead people through Ceremony - lead singing, pledge of allegiance, introduce speakers.

*Bell Ringer and Bell to Ring!

*CC2009 Delegates (or State Coordinator) to present AOF to elected officials in ceremony or individuals to hand-deliver;

*Sound persons to test system and monitor levels while speaking/singing is taking place.

*Download songs from AOF website for CD or as MP3 to play for people to sing along.

Publicizing Event

There is usually a press corp of major state and national media outlets at every state capitol building!  They need to get the press release - can be hand-delivered.

This event is already being publicized nationally on radio shows and certain outlets:

See www.freedomwatchonfox.com - March 30 interview - Bob Schulz with Judge Napolitano.  Visit www.taxfree15th.com

A press release will be done to send out to print media.  People are needed to develop list of contacts to city desk editors; to send release and follow up.

A press release will be done for broadcast media to send to assignment editors and radio talk show producers.  People are needed to identify broadcast outlets and contact infor; send out release and follow up.

Book contact organizer or other appointed spokespersons on radio talk show programs and local tv.  Get print interviews.

Put on facebook, twitter.

Hang fliers around local public places where permitted - Einsteins, Starbucks, supermarkets etc.

Go www.meetup.com and join.  Send messages to all meet-up groups within 100 miles of the area.   

Announce event on all media outlets on the internet in your state - all tv shows, radios, newspapers have...

GOT CHOPPED HERE  Smiley

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson
hilo4noff
IP Logged
Rich of Illinois
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff

Reply #20 - Apr 3rd, 2010 at 12:01pm
The point of that last post was to expose how busy "We the people are".  To say that Bob Schulz can't get around to researching some of the 14th amendment issues that people are trying to beat over his head, is beyond belief.   

the last 4 lines of the letter were:

"This is historic.

This is constructive.

Dress nicely.

Honor your country and the PEOPLE of America."

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson
hilo4noff
IP Logged
Passmaster
Ex Member
Reply #21 - Apr 7th, 2010 at 11:17pm
I went to a WTP meeting back in 08 in the Denver area. During Bob Schultz's speech, I honestly heard Bob allude to acts of violence. Let's just leave it at that. Not good.
IP Logged
Hagrid
Ex Member
Reply #22 - May 19th, 2010 at 8:33pm
OK, interesting thread!

I was present at the Continental Congress last November 11-21 as an elected delegate from the Oregon Republic. I spent almost two weeks night and day with 115 or so delegates from 48 states (North Dakota and Oklahoma although invited, did not send delegates). Election of delegates was a free, open and transparent effort nationwide, and suffered from the same lack of media coverage and publicity as befalls any under-funded, liberty-minded movement. Americans who follow these movements via the Internet were the primary participants in the elections. Thousands did participate. I wish I could say millions, but no.

The Continental Congress 2009 was organized largely by Bob Schulz, who has been fighting federal violations of the Constitution for decades. He took out a huge personal loan to subsidize this effort, and to my knowledge, has not yet paid it off. Profit is not his motive. Delegates who were able, paid their own expenses to, from and during the CC2009. Many delegates were able to participate only through private charitable contributions, including those of Bob Schulz. Many of those delegates are making voluntary payments back to the We The People Foundation, a 501(c)3 started by Bob S.

I experienced many of the same things described by the other delegates whose accounts have been posted here, but I interpreted them in a completely different manner. Most of the proceedings were digitally recorded and are available to the public for viewing at cc2009.us.

Bob Schulz was nominated to be President of the Congress, but was not elected. That obligation fell instead to Michael Badnarik of Texas. Bob S made several motions on the floor of the Congress, but not all were adopted, or even recognized. He may feel even to this day that he has an ownership stake in the Continental Congress 2009, but it was most certainly an independent body comprised of well over 100 independent thinkers, and his influence on the deliberations was no greater than that of any other delegate.

Most of the delegates had no direct parliamentary experience working in a large body trying to accomplish a huge agenda. We had a full-time professional parliamentarian at the side of the President to advise him on matters of order, and we followed Roberts Rules of Order, Newly Revised (RONR) after the first session. The Parliamentarian conducted a three-hour class on parliamentary procedure for all interested delegates on the evening of the first session of the Congress, and quite a few, myself included, attended this session.

This is important to note because of what occurred later in the proceedings.

The chaotic first session was an exercise in frustration. Bob Schulz moved that the body adopt his proposed agenda for the duration of the Congress, and that motion was vigorously debated and rejected. An Agenda was eventually adopted, and disappointingly, the 14th Amendment was not among the issues to be considered by the Congress. This was a serious omission. In defense of the CC2009, I will say that there was too much ground to cover in the time available, and the decisions made about which violations of the Constitution to place on the agenda for consideration did not properly prioritize those issues. The Congress DID adopt a formal commitment that upon the next opportunity to convene the Congress at the call of the President, the FIRST issue addressed would be the 14th Amendment.

Meanwhile, a dedicated group of delegates who understood the importance of this issue undertook an effort to place the 14th on the agenda, and were successful in bringing a motion to consider to the body, late in the evening of November 19th or 20th. By this time, over a week of deliberations had already taken place, and tensions were running high among many of the delegates who felt in some cases that their fellow delegates were attempting to thwart any discussion of the 14th. Kurt K, with whom I had a great discussion about the 14th and about his walk to Washington just a few weeks prior, was particularly concerned that a fellow delegate from Illinois was not supportive of the need to discuss the 14th. Tim from Alabama, Bruce Ray from Delaware and several others were adamant about making a motion on the floor that would lead to debate on the 14th, and were continuously ruled out of order. We didn't have any fistfights as happened at the two previous Continental Congresses of 1774 and 1775-1789, but we came close. The Sgt at Arms was asked to escort several delegates from the chambers, and the heated exchanges kept flying, even outside the room and in the parking lot. Unfortunately, in the heat of this battle, Bob Schulz was heard to mutter, "I rather like the 14th Amendment." This was said not so much as a statement of belief as it was a taunt to the overly-passionate delegates being escorted out the door. I personally think that Bob S has not extensively studied the 14th Amendment, and does not fully appreciate its significance, but I could be wrong.

Earlier in the week, delegate Peter B of New Jersey had lobbied heavily among the delegates for his motion to consider Right to Life. He finally brought his motion to the floor, where it was quickly and soundly defeated, due to its incoherence and non-understandable format. In my opinion, the Congress was most likely NOT rejecting the right to life; rather, they were rejecting a motion they could not understand. Peter had moved too soon and had not "done his homework" prior to bringing his motion. At that moment, Peter "checked out" mentally and emotionally from the Continental Congress, and worked proactively to thwart many of the provisions eventually placed into the document that summarized all the findings of the CC2009 -- The Articles of Freedom.

Many of the delegates felt that the Articles of Freedom, which contained "Instructions to the federal government, " Instructions to the several states," and "Recommended Civic Actions" for all Americans to take to help restore the organic Constitution in America, went too far. A larger number of delegates felt the the AoF did not go far enough in recommending actions to be taken by the people. The resulting debate was "vigorous" to say the least, with many delegates resolving not to sign the document prior to the adjournment of the Congress, and many others resigning on the spot and departing the venue. The overriding objection of those who felt the AoF went too far was that (they felt) we would be putting ourselves in the position of being co-conspirators to overthrow the government as defined by the USA Patriot Act.

Ultimately, the AoF was published and distributed worldwide (articlesoffreedom.us), and the recommended civic actions contain nothing that could be construed as "illegal" in any of the several states.

One month to the day after the CC2009 adjourned, and while the AoF was being finalized, the President of the Congress, Michael Badnarick, suffered a massive heart attack and was in a coma for the next 16 days. During that period of time, a faction of delegates led by the Vice President of the Congress began a move to take over control of the body, calling themselves the "Third Continental Congress" (TCC). Their stated aim was to elect a new slate of officers and re-convene the Continental Congress to continue its work, and to promote a "pure" version of the AoF, as it stood on the evening of November 21st 2009, verbatim.

It appears to me that the overriding motivation for this action was to counter the influence wielded by Bob Schulz and his staff over the final compilation, formatting and distribution of the Articles of Freedom. Bob, who was arguably a member of the AoF Style and Format Committee, made many changes and additions to the AoF prior to the end of 2009, and released several iterations of the AoF to all the delegates of the Continental Congress for their review and comment, starting in early December. These changes were finally, and overwhelmingly, welcomed and approved by over 80 of the original delegates in an informal poll (not formal because the CC was officially adjourned).

On January 31st 2010 the Articles of Freedom -- the works of the Continental Congress 2009 -- were released on the Internet (articlesoffreedom.us)

I am making this post here because I do not believe that the previously-posted accounts by those who were present at the CC2009, and in particular the posts by those who were NOT present at the Continental Congress 2009, accurately represent the facts.

I wish that the CC2009 would have deliberated the 14th Amendment during the initial session Nov 11-21 2009, and I very much look forward to the time that it does so, because it is of overwhelming importance...

Yours in seeking liberty

~Larry Graves
Oregon Delegate
Continental Congress 2009
IP Logged
Kevin G.
Ex Member
Reply #23 - May 19th, 2010 at 9:11pm
Excellent accounting of the during/after CC2009 events, Hagrid. Appreciate your setting the record straight.

Yeah, there appear to be egos at play in the awkward/dysfunctional progress of the group, but all in all, the Articles of Freedom were completed for publication and delivery upon all elected officials on April 19th.

Please update this thread as appropriate and, like you, I look forward to the 14th Amendment presentations and debates before productive votes are taken and effective presentments are constructed.

Kevin in Jackson County, Oregon
IP Logged
Rich of Illinois
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff

Reply #24 - May 20th, 2010 at 1:15am
I get it, you were there, so you have the high ground.  Your story is similar to about 3 others that I have heard from friends that attended CC2009.  One of the proponents of discussing the 14th amendment, who was thrown out with his group, actually called in to one of the talkshoes, and described exactly what you recounted.  There are a whole bunch of people who believe that they really did something historical.  I'm very glad that they can take away such a wonderful feeling of accomplishment.  The 50,000 dollar question though, still remains.

What is the best possible outcome of the continental congress?

If you said, "everybody goes home feeling a sense of accomplishment!".   Then you would be correct.  Or is the continental congresses endgame to install a new government insurgent to the republic?  If so, that would be a guaranteed 150 year late 2nd place ribbon at best.

How do federal citizens, with a mountain of privileges and benefits coming in from the federal government, show damage to get standing?  They can't, they are receiving only what can be called "benefits".   The same situation existed when "We the People" went and served the State department for redress of grievances, I doubt any State Nationals were listed as the plaintiffs.

Even if, one had all their legal ducks in a row, we are still dealing with a corrupt group of ignorant criminals perpetrating as the government.  That's the point of the 7 Ashwander rules resulting from the TVA suit; even the supreme court will do any cartwheel necessary to avoid hearing a constitutional issue that would risk exposing the deception.  They are all criminals, period.

Every group that wants to fix it all, with some amending or repealing, top down fell swoop; is just using the mob to enact a democracy. (Another 2nd place ribbon)

How can we ever have a nation of laws if no one knows the law?  We can't.  How can Bob Schulz and others pretend to know the constitution without understanding its implementation and scope?  They say that they understand the constitution, but fail to see that the federal constitution is virtually a non-issue from the republics.  That's why they had to include "the congress shall assemble at least once in every year". 

I suspect that these people mistakenly believe that their god given rights come from the US constitution and it's protections.  That misunderstanding is even more disturbing than their 14th amendment confusion.

Save your air fair next time, and help educate those who wish to remortgage their houses to pay for the cause, to pay off the house instead and spend their remaining days teaching their children and grand children the law.

Let me wrap this up by saying, I know where those people's hearts are.  I myself spent over a year, as the education coordinator for our local 9-12 group.  I really thought I was doing something, putting together the educational materials and locating reception rooms big enough to hold the classes in and coordinating with three other communities to maximize our education goals.  I have personally put in the time that no one else would or could in the hope of educating what very few patriots we have left in the Country, about the constitution, fully informed jury, sound money, the federal reserve etc.   At the time, I even mistakenly assumed that we had rights.

I may not have been at CC2009, but I know exactly who those people are, and yes they are my kind of people  too.  Their ignorance in the 14th amendment issue is not proportionally offset by their amount of patriotism.    The 14th amendment is the only issue to discuss.  Without an understanding of how it affects EVERYTHING else, they are just flushing resources down the toilet.  That, my new friends, is just sad and disheartening, and they do not deserve to be treated like that.

Thomas Jefferson
hilo4noff
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Reply #25 - May 20th, 2010 at 2:08am
Hagrid/Larry,

Have you read The Red Amendment?

As for the CC2009, my thoughts are in line with LB. It was a bunch of unruly "subjects" getting together to do what? Had the 14th Amendment issue been seriously considered and discussed, now there is an issue that would have had teeth!

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Visit the Website slfaulk luvmypugly
IP Logged
Mylene
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Fairhaven, Massachusetts

Reply #26 - May 28th, 2010 at 3:42pm
I had gone to a WTP introductory seminar, when I first started really waking up to the government's injustices, back in 2008, in the Rhode Island area.  Was brand new in trying to figure out what was the best approach to take, in successfully accomplishing a true legitimate means to helping heal what was ailing our America's government. Was too new in the freedom movement, but, insinctively knew, something wasn't right with this guy, Bob Schultz.. Couldn't put my finger on the pulse of what I felt was not right with him and his chosen path.. The one thing I did notice, that there was no solution presented, only more paths of going to courts, and more courts to get justice for all the injustices committed against America's citizens. I never went to anything again, involving Bob Shcultz, the next spring/summer was the trip to Georgia, at Jeckyll's Island, I donated $25.00 towards a freedom fighters trip there, and was expecting to see the live video web cast from Georgia, it was supposed to have been broadcast live, nothing, nudda, not a thing was broadcast, in fact didn't hear or see anything about the CC in Georgia, til many months later.. I had asked for my name to be removed from the WTP email list, months and months ago, and I still get posts from the WTP sites, and  they are sent to me in different names, as I spam them.. It tells me he is of criminal intent, with such blatant in your face deception and ignoring my requests of removing me from the WTP emails lists. How many email lists does he have? This is just my opinion, nothing more, nothing less .

# 1145  Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do. From, The Complete- Life's Little Instruction Book,
IP Logged
Hagrid
Ex Member
Reply #27 - May 28th, 2010 at 6:12pm
In Reply to Rich of Illinois:

Thanks for your response -- and I understand much of what you are alluding to. We are a huge nation, and not enough of the people in it are yet aware of the usurpations of state power and sovereignty by the federal government.

I think that almost all the participants in CC2009 understand that there is no hope of an organized outside group forcing the federal government to follow the Constitution. The Beast will simply continue to ignore such groups and individuals. In each of the fifteen lawsuits that Bob Schulz has filed against the federal government, he has been found to "lack standing," and the suit has been dismissed.

If we believe that the inclusion of the 1st Amendment right to petition the government for redress of grievance presupposes a responsibility on the part of the government to respond, then there is a path to follow toward "redemption" and the CC2009 has decided to follow that path. Another way to put it is, "If you want to win the lottery, you might pray for it every night of your life, but unless you buy a ticket, it ain't gonna happen..."

Carefully documenting the government violations of the Constitution was CC2009's method of "buying the lottery ticket," regardless of the chances of ultimately winning it. For CC2009, winning the lottery would mean securing the pledge of at least ten million people to "withdraw their financial support from" the federal government at some future time, all at once. This is not likely to happen, but it is their goal.

What is more likely to happen is that the federal government will first collapse of its own accord, before any particular group can exert such outside influence, dragging down with it the economies of the world, and of most of the individuals living in it.

Constitutional Education is thought to be the key by the organizers of the CC2009, and their efforts right now are focused on nationwide discussion groups and meetups designed to do just that -- educate people about the organic Constitution and the necessity for following it. One good example is our failure to follow Article One, Section Eight, Paragraph Five, and Section Ten, Paragraph One, regarding real money. We allowed our leaders to set up a fiat-currency system. Each of the 3500 governments in recorded history that have established fiat-currency systems (such as exist almost everywhere on earth at the moment), have invariably failed. Ours is likewise failing as we speak.

When people come to the realization that no amount of education or motivation among individuals in the 50 states will be enough to influence the federal government to change, they will become more focused on their own responsibilities and on the things they should be doing to survive the coming collapse of the economy.

Those are the things I am focusing on personally as I continue my work of communicating and educating people about the need for readiness, self-sufficiency, and focus on our immediate community. I include discussion of the 14th Amendment and its predominant influence on the structure of civil society.

In response to LeAnne: yes. And I continue to re-read The Red Amendment and recommend it to others.

In response to Mylene: I don't think it is possible for Bob Schulz to actually be aware of all the people who have expressed an initial interest in WTP, or signed-up as volunteers or donors or subscribers to the WTP email alerts. Coordinators in every state assembled lists of emails which they use within their states. These were also passed along to national organizers and individuals from the several states who incorporated them in their regional mailing lists etc., etc. Thus I would expect that it is not possible for anyone at this time to effectively remove you from every WTP mailing list you are on. This does not imply criminal intent -- more likely just poor management.

To All: I applaud the idealism and energetic spirit of volunteerism found in most CC2009 participants and the followers of WTP and the Articles of Freedom. At the same time I am coming to my own realization that the battle, as CC2009 understands it, is already lost, and that we must each simply and quietly transition into a parallel co-existence with this evil beast, doing our best to stay out of its way and make sure that adequate de jure infrastructure exists for the time when the de facto government falls.

Yours in Liberty,

Hagrid in the Oregon Republic
IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Reply #28 - May 28th, 2010 at 7:13pm
Thanks for your response -- and I understand much of what you are alluding to. We are a huge nation, and not enough of the people in it are yet aware of the usurpations of state power and sovereignty by the federal government.

The U.S. is not a nation. Each state is a nation. That is learned in TRA.

I think that almost all the participants in CC2009 understand that there is no hope of an organized outside group forcing the federal government to follow the Constitution. The Beast will simply continue to ignore such groups and individuals. In each of the fifteen lawsuits that Bob Schulz has filed against the federal government, he has been found to "lack standing," and the suit has been dismissed.

The government put in place by the rebel voters is following an alternate constitution, compliments of the 14th Amendment. This, too, is explained in TRA. You also find out why the Beast ignores such groups/individuals and why folks lack standing.

If we believe that the inclusion of the 1st Amendment right to petition the government for redress of grievance presupposes a responsibility on the part of the government to respond, then there is a path to follow toward "redemption" and the CC2009 has decided to follow that path. Another way to put it is, "If you want to win the lottery, you might pray for it every night of your life, but unless you buy a ticket, it ain't gonna happen..."

One only has privilege and not rights under this private law systems as a U.S. citizen and subject to those laws.
http://www.pacinlaw.us/pdf/Some_Questions.php

Carefully documenting the government violations of the Constitution was CC2009's method of "buying the lottery ticket," regardless of the chances of ultimately winning it. For CC2009, winning the lottery would mean securing the pledge of at least ten million people to "withdraw their financial support from" the federal government at some future time, all at once. This is not likely to happen, but it is their goal.

Again, those subject to the government, having voted it in, are only participating in the crime and to withdraw their money that they have volunteered to pay for might land one where they get 3 hots and a cot.
http://www.pacinlaw.us/pdf/Income_Tax.php

What is more likely to happen is that the federal government will first collapse of its own accord, before any particular group can exert such outside influence, dragging down with it the economies of the world, and of most of the individuals living in it.

The way it will die a natural death:
http://www.pacinlaw.us/nationality

Constitutional Education is thought to be the key by the organizers of the CC2009, and their efforts right now are focused on nationwide discussion groups and meetups designed to do just that -- educate people about the organic Constitution and the necessity for following it. One good example is our failure to follow Article One, Section Eight, Paragraph Five, and Section Ten, Paragraph One, regarding real money. We allowed our leaders to set up a fiat-currency system. Each of the 3500 governments in recorded history that have established fiat-currency systems (such as exist almost everywhere on earth at the moment), have invariably failed. Ours is likewise failing as we speak.

They may study it all they wish, but they have no access to the constitution. U.S. citizens have only civil rights and not God-given unalienable rights.

When people come to the realization that no amount of education or motivation among individuals in the 50 states will be enough to influence the federal government to change, they will become more focused on their own responsibilities and on the things they should be doing to survive the coming collapse of the economy.

And thank goodness for that, as we do not wish them to change, for this government is illegitimate and voted in by rebels to the de jure (lawful/rightful) government. We want to expose them and die a natural death by our nonparticipation.

Those are the things I am focusing on personally as I continue my work of communicating and educating people about the need for readiness, self-sufficiency, and focus on our immediate community. I include discussion of the 14th Amendment and its predominant influence on the structure of civil society.

In response to LeAnne: yes. And I continue to re-read The Red Amendment and recommend it to others.

So glad to know and hear, Larry. It's sure a more-than-one-read book.

In response to Mylene: I don't think it is possible for Bob Schulz to actually be aware of all the people who have expressed an initial interest in WTP, or signed-up as volunteers or donors or subscribers to the WTP email alerts. Coordinators in every state assembled lists of emails which they use within their states. These were also passed along to national organizers and individuals from the several states who incorporated them in their regional mailing lists etc., etc. Thus I would expect that it is not possible for anyone at this time to effectively remove you from every WTP mailing list you are on. This does not imply criminal intent -- more likely just poor management.

To All: I applaud the idealism and energetic spirit of volunteerism found in most CC2009 participants and the followers of WTP and the Articles of Freedom. At the same time I am coming to my own realization that the battle, as CC2009 understands it, is already lost, and that we must each simply and quietly transition into a parallel co-existence with this evil beast, doing our best to stay out of its way and make sure that adequate de jure infrastructure exists for the time when the de facto government falls.

You've got it, in part! Thank goodness, it's not a battle, but a peaceful and nonparticipating movement of expatriation out of the U.S. and repopulation of our Nations/states, which is truly restoring our Republics.

Smiley

Yours in Liberty,

Hagrid in the Oregon Republic

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Visit the Website slfaulk luvmypugly
IP Logged
Rich of Illinois
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff

Reply #29 - May 30th, 2010 at 7:07pm
Welcome Hagrid, Mylene,and Larry.  See, we just proved Godwin's law incorrect.  LeAnne Smiley

http://www.ask.com/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Thomas Jefferson
hilo4noff
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...