The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Is Ron Paul a Freemason? (Read 2832 times)
RonPaul4Prez
Ex Member
Is Ron Paul a Freemason?
Nov 5th, 2011 at 12:10pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
LIBERTARIAN REVOLUTION: RON PAUL: FREEMASON

“In all corners of the earth the words ‘Liberty, Equality, Fraternity,’ brou...
See More
October 26 at 5:56pm · Like ·

Teodoro Leon Penny Freeman, his Congressional campaign political director and district volunteer coordinator for 10 years said herself under Liberty Oak:
"Ron Paul’s father was a Freemason and Dr. Paul has said himself many times that he respects the organization and has been to many of the open meetings in his district. I should know, I was his scheduler for ten years.
His wife, Carol is a member of the Velasco Order of the Eastern Star and maintains her membership in the Freeport area lodge.
Their daughters, Lori and Joy, were both Rainbow girls, another organization associated with Freemasonry"
October 26 at 6:00pm · Like

Neal Stroud first off , you catch more flys with honey second I guess we'll all just stop trying and give up and wait for God to help us.
October 26 at 6:04pm · Unlike · 2

Teodoro Leon Another fact that RP stated is that he is a great fan and admirer of the Luciferian Theosophist Ayn Rand who he named his son after.He did not do this ignorantly. He is a great deceiver. You think that he was elected to his position? Wrong. He was enplaced because of allegiance to his master lucifer. You think that the media ignores him because he tells the truth? They ignore him because that is part of the plan...to convince you through psyops that your feelings are justified.I already provided you with some info...I will not waste my time on you. But thanks for prompting me to get this info out to people who will look inot it and discern for themselves rather than take for face value what they are presented with analysis or critical thought. that was your intent ,right? You go ahead and "vote" for your next "savior" they gave you. Others will stop playing the contractual game and your masters will call in their cards on you and you will meet their fate.  top 2 posts will show you the fraud that they have imposed on you.But considering that you have 2 strikes against you(Griffin and Paul) I would say that this info doesn't pertains to you or matters...

Government Publications

.his wife is a member of the Freeport Order of the Eastern Star, his daughter were Rainbow girls, his dad was a mason,no females can be part of other feminist masonic orders unless they are sponsored by their patriarch...you are either behind the times or as you hace demonstrated you are promoting disinfo...I gave you the benefit of the doubt...
LIBERTARIAN REVOLUTION: RON PAUL: FREEMASON

“In all corners of the earth the words ‘Liberty, Equality, Fraternity,’ brou...
See More
October 26 at 5:56pm · Like ·

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...