The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Sudden Reality (Read 14831 times)
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Sudden Reality
Jul 11th, 2011 at 3:52pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
I have a truth that I’d like to share, it’s a truth I’ve known all my human life, and many of you may have suspected or speculated yourself.  I bring this forth to share with you today as it has been put on my heart to do so, I bring this now because the time is now, and time is running out I will say no more on this since the videos speak for themselves.  I place this here in this category simple for lack of better location as to not interfere with the living network.

Visit the Website
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Re: Sudden Reality
Reply #1 - Jul 11th, 2011 at 9:48pm
The father and mother who created the light.  Smiley Ok who was the mother? And the true sprit is "ALL" REALLY! 

Thy shell not put no Gods before me. So who is "ALL"
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #2 - Jul 12th, 2011 at 7:41am
Hello Jerry,

Since I’ve been with PAC I have a great drive to learn the truth in all things, I have been watching this person for some years now, and not taking anyone’s word for anything but doing my own research so please if you watch more then the first few minutes he explains ALL and teaches us and shows us using the holy books of all religions.

Just watch the first hour, like we always say so many sheeple going with there brainwashing, I do in fact have a doctrine in divinity and I’m ordained, so none of what he is saying is new to me, however even with my studies of religions of the world could not connect all the dots as he has.

This is something that people will not want to hear; just like the truth in law they would rather follow so many others that are doing it incorrect thinking they can have their cake and eat it too, well just suppose for a min we have been taught religion incorrectly.
Visit the Website
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #3 - Jul 12th, 2011 at 8:45am
Reincarnation. Smiley
Worm.
To make one's way by artful or devious means:
A person regarded as pitiable or contemptible.
To work (one's way or oneself) subtly or gradually; insinuate:
So how did GOD define WORM?
IP Logged
Federal Farmer
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
proud Iowa national

Reply #4 - Jul 12th, 2011 at 9:45am
It is always good to remember:  "Multi Multa Non Omnia Novit"

Revelation 12:9, " For the adversary has deceived the WHOLE World" and just a little deception or leaven leavens the whole lump.

As Dr. has pointed out in his own words, we are to listen and discern truth (tidbits of truth) coming out of all of us.  If we are guided by the character (spirit) of the Creator, understanding and knowing His ways that discernment becomes a lot easier. 

We must be careful to remember that the adversary knows if he can corrupt just a little truth from the beginning, then through exponential growth the end will be totally corrupted and truth will be very hard to find and discern.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

"The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness."  Psalm 111:7,8

"The weed of democracy must be pulled up by it's 14th Amendment root."  F.F., Iowa national
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #5 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 9:54am
Ok I will help since most have decided that it was all a lie or just do not have the time to find the answers to their questions.  At this site you will find the lost books: http://www.thelostbooks.com/index.htm

In the lost book titled The Sophia or Wisdom of Jesus Christ: http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/sjc.html
You will discover some of those answers such as the ALL as the name of the father of the universe, and how in the beginning THOUGHT created (not the word) as we have been taught, how LIGHT is infinite, and the consort was the Great Sophia, how the invisible was made visible and so much more.

Remember they by there own admittance only include books in the bible they deemed divine, and left the rest out, nearly all books have since been published with only a few still lost or unavailable, and they are at this site to read free of charge for anyone looking for the truth, un fabricated and unscripted by a so called teacher ie pastor, minister, father, etcetera.  At PAC we should have learned by now not to trust anyone and to due our own research, even if the topic is that of religion or history.   

Happy hunting my friends

Visit the Website
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #6 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 7:35pm
What do blind people do? This is a trick question.
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #7 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 7:46am
Jerry, lol only the body is harmed, as in blindness the spirit is not.
Visit the Website
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #8 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 12:45pm
LOL...... Does the guy in the video speak of "GODS" or what! And I believe he said that which throws red flags at me.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #9 - Sep 1st, 2011 at 8:07pm
9/11 is when everything starts to happen... Ten days and counting.

Hey, 9-11... One of THEY's favorite numbers. What do THEY have up their sleeves this time?

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #10 - Sep 7th, 2011 at 8:22am
I think you missed something Jerry when speaking about Gods, first the bible says not to worship OTHER Gods, such as the sun, moon or anything that is in heaven, second the bible also calls those in charge such as, government officials and those at the time running the church as gods.  The biggest problem is most will pick and chose like as a salad bar between Old and New, creation and Jesus instead of taking and using the entire book and what it is saying and showing clearly.  This person in the video shows us things that many have not seen before, or have seen but not understood.

Yes the evil date is approaching who knows what THEY have in mind this time around, but the video speaks of the beginning of a division between dark and light spirits, does not say how long this will take or how it will take place that is all yet to be seen.

Get right with yourself, your family, and your God.

As someone who help to put together the radiojihad network and working closely with the scholars of Islam and the practices of their religion, many so called Christians have tried to convert the Muslim followers with such as things as what kind of person can follow a God that ask them to kill innocents including babies.  Well I tell you now if you claim this then you have not read your own book of religion because the God of the bible has killed and ordered killed more people including babies then all other religion books combined.  The God of the bible is not a good, kindly God, but a wrathful evil dirt bag and Jesus told us that but you have refused to listen, because the God of the book is the devil of deceit so until you can understand the first 5 minutes of the book you really have no understand of what the book is teaching you or telling you.

Look up the magic of genesis on youtube and learn the first 5 minutes that you have been blinded to.

Visit the Website
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...