The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsPeople Dividing the Movement › PRESS RELEASE: Dangerous Sovereigns
Thread
Print this Topic
PRESS RELEASE: Dangerous Sovereigns (Read 8849 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

PRESS RELEASE: Dangerous Sovereigns
Jun 11th, 2011 at 11:23am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
* * * * * * * * PRESS RELEASE * * * * * * *

June 10, 2011

SOVEREIGN CITIZEN MYTH DANGEROUS TO AMERICA

PDF Version: http://www.pacinlaw.us/pdf/ppr/Sovereign_Citizen_Myth.php

The People’s Awareness Coalition (PAC), founded in 1998, is issuing a warning to all American patriots who are trying to overcome the system and get out from under liberty limiting regulations and so-called government oppression. Most, if not all, people involved in the so-called sovereign citizen movement may eventually be identified, targeted and suffer consequences as an effect of their desire for remedies that are not grounded in law.

Groups of “Tax Deniers,” “Sovereign Citizens,” “Straw Man” advocates, “Redemption” followers, and others pursuing many other unlawful and half-baked “freedom” remedies, all have one thing in common… These schemes are based on half truths, twisted law and fairy tales. Individuals and their continued pursuit in these areas will serve to further embolden a Federal Government intent upon suppressing the liberty movement altogether. Continued expansion of Federal power is dangerous for America and dangerous for all Americans.

According to PAC founder and author of The Red Amendment, LB Bork, “The individual man and woman are not sovereigns. The principle in America has always been that the state is sovereign via the people. Most of these people in the “freedom movement” are either ignorant and uninformed and are being taken by scam artists, or, their law research is flawed and incomplete.”

“As more Americans suffer loss of jobs, homes, and possessions and an erosion of individual freedoms, desperation will cause accelerated irrational behavior. Desperate Americans must be leery of scam artists and con men trying to sell sovereignty schemes promoting in effect legal gibberish and almost certain problems down the road,” continued Mr. Bork. “There is a right way to address this and there is a wrong way. PAC was formed to provide constitutional instruction and political insights and promotes the lawful remedy for State sovereignty.”

“For the record, the People's Awareness Coalition does not advocate the so-called “sovereign citizen” position or the multitude of its schemes,” added Mr. Bork. “We at the Coalition advocate and provide a path for
individual’s peaceful, non-aggressive, non-participation in the current political systems.”

See Mr. Bork’s latest treatise “The Origin of Sovereign Citizens,” (link below) and go to PAC’s Press Page for contact details, PAC Perspectives, Mission, and FAQs.

Links to visit:

• People’s Awareness Coalition: http://www.pacinlaw.us

• The Origin of Sovereign Citizens: http://www.pacinlaw.us/demons

* * * * * * * * * * * END * * * * * * * * * * *

People's Awareness Coalition
All Rights Reserved without the United States

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
RoadScribe
Ex Member
Re: PRESS RELEASE: Dangerous Sovereigns
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2011 at 12:45pm
http://www.infowars.com/bandera-county-sheriffs-office-issues-sovereign-citizens...

I am impressed LB that you are out here warning people about sovereign citizens.
The link above will give you a good example of this.

RoadScribe
ScribeCave.com
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #2 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 9:54am
Here's a dangerous one to play with!

Sovereign Man  Smiley

This unusual shortcut to obtaining a Latvian citizenship is nice to know about, but what if you want to take action and actually make it happen? That’s where my premium membership service, Sovereign Man: Confidential, comes in.

http://sovereignman.com/SMC_gse2.php?a_aid=itime2&a_bid=f0cba556&chan=Po...
IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #3 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 2:05pm
[quote]The Clock Is Ticking...Will You Be Ready?

In my assessment, we producers of the world have little time remaining....  Everything is accelerating, governments are getting desperate and the window of opportunity is clearly closing.

Fortunately, if you take action now, you can secure the future of the ones you love.  In a short time, you can make all the preparations you need-- building your wealth (and I mean REAL wealth, not worthless paper), an escape pad offshore, a network of like minds, second citizenship, tangible skills, protected assets, and more.

I'd like you to join me, risk-free, by becoming a Member of SovereignMan: Confidential.  Each new member who comes on board makes our community stronger and offers the potential of vital connections with existing members.   In my opinion, connections with like-minded people are the most valuable assets one can possess.

Plus, your membership goes to support my commitment to deliver the types of contacts and information needed to survive and thrive this Age of Turmoil.  So, if you like what I'm doing and want more, I'd like you to become a Member today. [end quote]

No pyramid/ponzi scheme here, HONEST! LOL!
IP Logged
Shadowcaster
Ex Member
Reply #4 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 12:08pm
darn it!  I wanted the cookie award. Looks like Jerry found the sovereign man before me. Well, I guess I will just have to seek out more dangerous sovereigns to give warning about.
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #5 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 12:18pm
Had to do something LB fired me about another post I put up!
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...