The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsEnemies of The Republic › Thanks self-absorbed egomaniacs...
Thread
Print this Topic
Thanks self-absorbed egomaniacs... (Read 3768 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Thanks self-absorbed egomaniacs...
May 10th, 2011 at 5:02pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
"We Have Met the Enemy and He Is Us." ~Pogo

Recently I was told by a PAC supporter that people who he has given the article "Treason by Design" to are offended.
Why, you ask? Because I pointed out that they are in treason to their lawful state governments!?!

Anyway, here is my answer to people offended by the article "Treason by Design"

"Admit you were taken... And, yes... You are a dumbass... Get over it." ~LB Bork
Oh, by the way... There is no Easter Bunny.

Self-important people with egos are causing the destruction of America! Thanks, all you egotistical dumbasses!

For those who DO NOT want to be dumbasses, here is the article: http://www.pacinlaw.us/treason

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Federal Farmer
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
proud Iowa national

Re: Thanks self-absorbed egomaniacs...
Reply #1 - May 10th, 2011 at 5:39pm
LB Bork wrote on May 10th, 2011 at 5:02pm:
"We Have Met the Enemy and He Is Us." ~Pogo

"Admit you were taken... And, yes... You are a dumbass... Get over it." ~LB Bork
Oh, by the way... There is no Easter Bunny.

***But L.B.....Don't you know that everyone in the 14th Amendment body politic or corporate is way smarter than everyone else in the same body politic?  L.B. didn't you know that everyone in the 14th Amendment body politic or corporate believe that voting is the only way to make changes?   L.B. didn't you know that everyone in the 14th Amendment body politic or corporate never sees the man in the mirror, and only points their fingers of blame outwards towards everyone else?  L.B. didn't you know that everyone in the 14th Amendment body politic or corporate is more important than everyone else in the same body politic or corporate?

Until people in the 14th Amendment body politic or corporate see themselves in the mirror as the problem, until they are willing to stop pointing their fingers in an outward direction and turn their finger around and point it at themselves, until they are willing to love and defend their neighbor more than they are willing to throw him under a bus then they will never admit they were "taken" and deceived.

When people realize and say to themselves in all honesty and truth, " I was and still am deceived.  I cannot change anyone.  I can only change myself.  I need to turn around and seek to return to the source, the Way or Path of the Creator" is when we will see a great awakening in the sons of Adam, but until then, plan on having to deal with a lot of "dumbasses".***

***The preceding post is dripping with sarcasm.**** 

****The preceding disclaimer is for all 14th Amendment nationals and citizens of the United States. It is not intended for state nationals or members of P.A.C., as they can easily detect sarcastic overtones.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

"The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness."  Psalm 111:7,8

"The weed of democracy must be pulled up by it's 14th Amendment root."  F.F., Iowa national
IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Re: Thanks self-absorbed egomaniacs...
Reply #2 - May 11th, 2011 at 5:18am
There is something to participating in this system that makes one feel empowered. I felt it at one time; how can you change anything if you don't vote? The feeling of knowing what is right for the someone else. This is from an evil spirit. Anti-republican form of government at its core! At least we still have a choice, although hidden and revealed by PAC, to be free men ruled by God or slaves ruled by men.
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...