The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumRepublic vs. DemocracyNothing Happens by Accident › US government takes down HAARP site.
Thread
Print this Topic
US government takes down HAARP site. (Read 1830 times)
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

US government takes down HAARP site.
Apr 29th, 2011 at 8:32am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
The HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) website has been down for the past 3 weeks.  It was ordered taken down by the US government to conceal US weather modification and earthquake inducing warfare activities against foreign states.  The HAARP website was publishing very damaging evidence of US military weather modification and earthquake triggering operations against foreign states.  HAARP’s waterfall charts and magnetometer charts gave evidence of an ongoing weather war between the United States government and foreign states.  The magnetometer presented concrete evidence that HAARP triggered the Japan earthquake and ensuing tsunami.

Under pressure from the International community the HAARP website is up again.  No data is available from April 7 to April 12, 2011.  Data before and after shows the signature frequency of an earthquake (2.5Hz) being transmitted. Smiley

http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=2261
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...