The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsPeople Dividing the Movement › Sovereigns sovereignwarriors.ning.com
Thread
Print this Topic
Sovereigns sovereignwarriors.ning.com (Read 2578 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Sovereigns sovereignwarriors.ning.com
Mar 12th, 2011 at 9:07pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Oh boy... Sovereign Warriors for that Patriotard that does not know squat about the law....

WARNING: annoying music comes on page load.
Undoubtedly nothing to see but the same old "Repeater" nonsense that you have to become a member to see.

Repeater. Someone who parrots information he has heard. In general, most repeater
    types fail to use scrutiny which includes failing to research or verify the things that he repeats.
    This causes misinformation to plague the "movement".

Patriotard. A person that has a willing deficiency who parrots the information of others without accurate foundation to back it up. As a rule, this individual fails to practice due diligence and cites bogus information as though it is a religion. These types can usually be shutdown with a few educated questions.

Useful Idiot. The communists of the USSR referred to people that were doing the deeds of the Communist Regime as if they were on the payroll. In other words, people who are not correct in law might as well be working as agent provocateurs for the government as their actions accomplish the same destructive results.
‹‹Last Edit: Mar 14th, 2011 at 12:43pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...