The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Marxism Before Marx (Read 4456 times)
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Marxism Before Marx
Mar 12th, 2011 at 3:04pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
This is an interesting article about the views of the "Radical Patriots" (their term, not mine) during the revolutionary period. I find it sad that the warnings of men who knew of the perils of big government were completely ignored, resulting in the tragedies we experience today.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/history/american/6663-the-revolutions-re...
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Marxism Before Marx
Reply #1 - Mar 13th, 2011 at 1:30pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Yes, that is totally believable. There is a section in The Red Amendment entitled Communism before Communism.

Actually, Karl Marx is known to say that he himself was not a "Marxist". Why? He was just a sellout stooge:

• Karl Marx was hired by a mysterious group who called themselves the League of Just Men to write the Communist Manifesto as demogogic boob-bait to appeal to the mob. In actual fact the Communist Manifesto was in circulation for many years before Marx' name was widely enough recognized to establish his authorship for this revolutionary handbook. All Karl Marx really did was to update and codify the very same revolutionary plans and principles set down seventy years earlier by Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the Order of illuminati in Bavaria. And, it is widely acknowledged by serious scholars of this subject that the League of Just Men was simply an extension of the Illuminati which was forced to go deep underground after it was exposed by a raid in 1786 conducted by the Bavarian authorities. NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY, Gary Allen
‹‹Last Edit: Mar 14th, 2011 at 2:49pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...