The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
New Age Gods (Read 17576 times)
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Re: New Age Gods
Reply #15 - Mar 12th, 2011 at 12:28pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
DrMeola.Florida wrote on Mar 11th, 2011 at 6:48am:
the top one is new and you might not understand it without watching the others first.

This is why I started at the bottom. I actually pay attention to what people say (at least I try on my good days). This said, what is being "taught " on this sight (of the 6 videos I've watched from the bottom so far) is, again, a mixture of truth, half truth and individual opinion. It's nothing more than blathering "philosophy" (I cringe even to call it philosophy). Inanimate matter, such as the earth, does not have a "spirit", conscience or any other similarity of animation. These are only reactions to the laws of nature.
I don't recall the videos I've watched yet referring to the light as being Jesus. None-the-less, if that is what's being presented then it needs to be made clear to the listeners, not covered in ethereal babel. Without making clear the content and subject of any conversation, moving from one subject to another erratically, only causes the listener to become confused.
I completely disagree with your statement that the message being presented does not have to be understood, but followed without question. Isn't that how we got in this mess in the first place? It seems to me you are saying, "Mindlessly follow me because I'm the only one that has the true answers". That in itself raises a red flag within my spirit.
We do not teach irresponsibility here at PAC. We expect people to take individual responsibility for their own lives. We do not ask, nor expect, people to blindly accept what we teach or present to them. Responsibility is the very foundation of freedom. Without it there is no other alternative but enslavement to the thoughts and beliefs of another.
I'm saddened that you would allow yourself to be connected to such nonsense as this David. If you would use your energy to research the Bible in it's original language, deducing not only the meaning of the words, but of their intent as well, your strengths would be better spent. All wisdom and understanding flows from God into a repentant and humble heart.
For the sake of brevity I'll end with that.
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #16 - Mar 14th, 2011 at 9:28am
Thank you LB for moving the topic for us, David the problem is your starting at the end of the book and not the beginning, the first video I was referring to is the one top left right under the big one at the very top, and my posting on intro to the devil, is taken from that, covering Jesus as the light, and this is the start.   Some how I must have missed directed you, since you started at the bottom ie the end of the story.  And for that I am sorry. 

The very two next to the music video, is the explanation of the first 5 minutes of the bible, if you don’t understand the first two completely then the rest of the movie if you will makes no sense or it changes the meaning of the intent.

The parent to child follow me blindly comment was a poor choice for a visual on my part, was trying to use it mind you poorly, to help others during the time of the great harvest, if people remember nothing else remember this: Jesus is the way the truth and the light period, upon death of body choose the light in order to be free, this light is Jesus, forget about all the rest in the bible as outlined by the churches, you do not need a full understanding of all that information, or memorize verses after verses to be saved, you simple need (the light).  And not the rituals lay out by the church. This is not a new age concept, it is the truth as brought to us by Jesus, he taught us we do not need all this B.S. no church building, for when two or more are gathered in his name he will be there, we do not need to make blood offerings for they are not of true spirit they are of evil, Jesus ascended from the planet and returned to father so another could come and be with us, live within us, to guide us, this other is referred to as the Holy Spirit, the one that lives in our hearts, it is also our conscience guiding us along the path of righteousness, helping us to make the right choices in a given situation.

Remember every thing we deal with in our day to day comes from Pagan rituals, even the very names of the calendar years, months, days of the week, holidays we celebrate fall on Pagan ritual days, Jesus was not born on Dec 25th ie a Pagan day of celebration we just used the same day, Sunday is not the holy Sabbath, most believe it is Saturday, our many symbols to represent one thing or another such as a Christmas tree is all Pagan symbols and not of the bible, do we hot have a commandment that says not to make idols of that which reside in the earth or in the heavens, Halloween will not go into that has been so twisted out of intent, but are you now starting to get my point and how far we have been brainwashed from the truth, the real truth, the only truth.  The LIGHT is the truth, Jesus is the LIGHT, and the Light is all you need.

Now we can go into (the light) and his true name, many will or should agree that Jesus is not his original name, Chief I think calls him Yaw Way sorry don’t recall the spelling, my point is I guess (the light) has been known by many names throughout history, but in all cases in all scriptures has always been known as (the light).

With that understanding I could probable write entire religion on one page without all the passed on stories, rituals of madness and have it contain all truth needed for this life and next, heck can probably do it in a paragraph, lol.

God created all the heavens and the earth all that is seen and unseen.
God created man with a spirit, ie a soul separating him from others with his uniqueness in having such a soul.
God sends his only son to be with man and teach him the ways of truth and light, with his actions and words.
Son teaches us to be honest above all else, make our yes mean yes and no’s mean no, to treat others as we want to be treated.
Son returns to be we father so another can come to live within ourselves to guide us on this journey and to be with us always.
Spirit arrives to fill this part, residing in man as conscience to guide his path true.
Man lives in honesty, dies and returns to be with (the light)
The end.

All the rest is unneeded, (the light) is the truth and only through him can one return to the father, the only rules needed is honesty, do unto others, can you think of one signal other thing besides the two, that would not fall into either of them, I cant.

Visit the Website
IP Logged
Federal Farmer
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
proud Iowa national

Reply #17 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 10:38am
Some Recommended Reading:

"Come Out of Her My People"  C.J. Koster; ISBN: 0-620-20144-4
"Too Long In The Sun" Richard M. Rives; www.toolong.com
"Fossilized Customs"  Lew White; ISBN 0-9584353-6-7
"The Two Babylons, or, The Papal Worship Proved to be the Worship of Nimrod and His Wife"  Alexander Hislop; www.biblebelievers.com/babylon/00index.htm

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

"The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness."  Psalm 111:7,8

"The weed of democracy must be pulled up by it's 14th Amendment root."  F.F., Iowa national
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...