The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
New Age Gods (Read 17577 times)
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

New Age Gods
Mar 9th, 2011 at 8:23am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
And third of all, this is how the "New Age" religions got the idea/theory that God lives within all of us:

You are gods? Man, oh, man... What is this world coming to?
And these young people sit and laugh at their own self-destruction.

Van Jones Brown-Nose Youth Recruitment!! Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08tV1tWXzVI

Now there is a troll for ya!!

Update: Now I see... www.vanjones.net
Go figure. Smiley

‹‹Last Edit: Mar 12th, 2011 at 10:44am by NMG Administrator ››
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Re: New Age Gods
Reply #1 - Mar 9th, 2011 at 9:46am
The Age of Aquarius is either the current or new age in the cycle of astrological ages. Each astrological age is approximately 2,150 years-long, on average, but there are various methods of calculating this length that may yield longer or shorter time spans depending upon the technique used. Unlike sun-sign astrology where the first sign is Aries, followed by Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces, whereupon the cycle returns to Aries and through the zodiacal signs again, the astrological ages proceed in the opposite direction or order – normally termed retrograde. Therefore, the Age of Aquarius follows the Age of Pisces. It has been said that we are currently shifting into the Aquarian Age.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Aquarius ;  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Age ;     

The New Age movement is a non-religious Western spiritual movement that developed in the latter half of the 20th century. Its central precepts revolve around "drawing on both Eastern and Western spiritual and metaphysical traditions and then infusing them with influences from self-help and motivational psychology, holistic health, parapsychology, consciousness research and quantum physics".[2] It aims to create "a spirituality without borders or confining dogmas" that is inclusive and pluralistic.[3] Another of its primary traits is holding to "a holistic worldview,"[4] thereby emphasising that the Mind, Body and Spirit are interrelated[1] and that there is a form of Oneness and unity throughout the universe.[5] It further attempts to create "a worldview that includes both science and spirituality"[6] and thereby embraces a number of forms of science and pseudoscience.
The New Age movement includes elements of older spiritual and religious traditions ranging from atheism and monotheism through classical pantheism, naturalistic pantheism, and panentheism to polytheism combined with science and Gaia philosophy; particularly archaeoastronomy, astronomy, ecology, environmentalism, the Gaia hypothesis, psychology, and physics. New Age practices and philosophies sometimes draw inspiration from major world religions: Buddhism, Taoism, Chinese folk religion, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Sikhism; with strong influences from East Asian religions, Gnosticism, Neopaganism, New Thought, Spiritualism, Theosophy, Universalism, and Western esotericism.[8] The term New Age refers to the coming astrological Age of Aquarius.[1]

Visit the Website
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #2 - Mar 9th, 2011 at 9:50am

It is so hard to try and narrow down nearly 30 years of learning into something so small as to not be considered a wall of text, how ever the thought of just one God made one of its earliest appearance in Egypt under the rule of Akhenaten, the famous boy king Tutankhamun’s father, Akhenaten turned his back on the many Gods of Egypt and moved his people to another part of the land to worship one God, after his death young king Tut was influenced by the priest to bring back the many Gods and to move back into the mainland, and young Tut did exactly this until his untimely death/murder (Tutankhamun, Egyptian twt-ˤnḫ-ı͗mn, approx. ; 1341 BC – 1323 BC)  this young Egyptian pharaoh was of the 18th dynasty, this period of history is known as the New Kingdom.

Federal Farmer gives an excellent account on history and the current biblical text we have today and it can be found here: http://www.notmygovernment.us/forum/NMG.pl?num=1277757717/15

The oldest Hebrew text in its original form is the Tehillum, the book of Psalm written around 50 B.C.  A search of Tehillum will bring many sites for you to read over.

The oldest text in the world comes from the Sumeria, The Epic of Gilgamesh and those tablets can be found here: http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/mesopotamian/gilgamesh/ ;

The Epic of Gilgamesh is, perhaps, the oldest written story on Earth. It comes to us from Ancient Sumeria, and was originally written on 12 clay tablets in cunieform script. It is about the adventures of the historical King of Uruk (somewhere between 2750 and 2500 BCE).
Within these tablets you will find the first story of the Great Flood, as Gilgamesh restored the sanctuaries destroyed by the flood.

We can trace back comfortably about 10,000 BC, to the time of the first civilizations most oldest refer to Mesopotamia and Egypt, a great read on the cradle of civilization and its timeline lay out can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cradle_of_Civilization

so lets go further back then so called civilization, here we can go back over 1.5 million years ago to the age of the Neanderthal or what some refer to as the classic caveman, much history on the many types of Homo- races as in homo-sapiens and others: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal

Archaeology shows us stone tools dating back to eastern Africa 3.4 million years ago, and much on this topic can be discovered through the links at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archeology

Now to the beginning of time if you will with Paleontology brings us back to 3,800 million years ago, the first dinosaurs appeared about 230 million years ago, with the first upright walking apes about 6 million years ago and current humans only about 200,000 years ago. Much more on time line here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleontology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primates Primate History:
so now lets play with Genesis, God created the world in seven days, around the 5th day he created man as we know him today, well they must be hell of a long day since man has only been around 200,000 years and yet we can trace life on this planet back 3,800 million years ago.  So each day is the equivalent of 760 million years, a so called described day through out the bible is from sun rise through sun set as the earth spins on its axis’s and we know this for fact of just under 24 hours, and a year being 365 days to circle the sun.

caveman/Neanderthals, walked up right had language, clothed themselves, hunted for food, made shelter or seeked out shelter, discover fire, had off springs, used tools, enjoyed the arts ie cave paintings, buried their dead.  Sounds human to me by any definition, but yet dumb so there for not created by God, because Adam upon creation was smart enough to name all the animals of the land and sea, smart enough to from the second he was kicked out of the garden of Eden to make fire, hunt, build shelter and God killed the first animals for him to make clothing before sending him out to work the land, but he was smart enough to work the land from day one.  Are you starting to wake up, I do NOT support evolution, and I believe strongly in creationism, but not creationism as played out or understood in today’s scripture.  The bible is full of UFO encounters if you like, such as angels descending from the heavens, Jesus as you refer to him was conceived by who? God or the angel Gabriel? The bible tells us, Gabriel laid upon her, not God, angels or aliens, it makes more logical sense that, aliens from other planets came to earth and bread with the Neanderthals pre humans and their offspring is the result of today’s human being, and as any thing that descends from the sky would be considered alien or God like, would not the women think it an honor to have and bear the offspring of such Gods?  Now with that thought in your mind, evolution looks pretty good if you take into account the offspring of moron fathered by a genius would make a more intelligent individual.  The natives have worshiped and served the Great Spirits since the beginning, look into any Indian culture to find this out, but the Great Spirit/s are never defined by name/s such as God/s.  for they as a people have always been closes to mother earth, and the resources provide, like the animals, and plants, the rains alike with a great respect and even great knowledge and understanding then probable any other people on the planet.

As you look further into detail and forget about the excuses given by the so called priest like faith because they have no answer, and research it like we do law and fact of evidence you will see your bibles are nothing more then brainwashing to control you for there purpose for all so called priest have done exactly this since the beginning of time, controlling the kings, who control the masses, usually with fear, when fear has no place in our world, and only love can show you the truth, that their fears have created this mass illusion all have been sucked into, open your heart, and your eyes will follow, chose love every time and put fear back in the closet were it belongs, love self, before you can truly love others, for every second with every breath you have that choice, love and be free or fear and be controlled, it truly is that simple. See the wonders that surround you, see the blessings this world has to offer you, walk with love and all shall be revealed, or stay in the shadows of illusion clouded and filled with fear, the choice is yours and yours alone.  The bible like all scripture has great lessons and much wisdom, but man has corrupted this wisdom and knowledge and have incorrectly on purpose or not brainwashed the masses with miss interpretations, of the messages contained  within, open your heart and the spirit will guide you, as even the bible teaches us to open our heart so the holy ghost can live inside, read your bibles again with new eyes and open heart, wisdom will come, fear will fade and love will fill you unlike nothing you ever experienced before. 

there should be enough links in this peace to keep you happy lol

Visit the Website
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #3 - Mar 9th, 2011 at 10:14am
We learn in the bible that all men spoke the same language looked alike after all we are all purposively offspring of Adam n Eve, so with language of same we got together and wanted to be closer to our God, built a great tower to reach the heavens and what happened?  our so called loving God cast us down, pissed off like always and divided the world into different languages and peoples, so that those whom spoke the same stayed together and moved to other locations, in this day and age we once again approach the end to the language barrier as people of all cultures communicate, so again will not God strike us down?  The forming of the new world order, is it not all people coming together for better or worse? And will not God see this as our tower of Babel?  I ask you does this make sense the bibles description of why we have different languages and peoples a so called lightening bolt shot from the sky and made people different, well I guess the people closes to the top would be darker in color then those on the bottom since they took the brunt of the burn.  Stop falling for the propaganda of so called religion and start asking the hard questions, if you ask WHY long enough as a question eventually whether it be a teacher, priest or other you will get to the I DON’T KNOW, and that is the truth, we only know what others have told us, parrots, repeaters of someone else’s views, and once you realize that the only true answer is I don’t know, you can then expand your mind and spirit into truth.  Look at a flower absorb its beauty without naming it or its color just allow it to BE, and its fragrance and beauty seep into your being, then and only then can you truly be come one with IT.

Ok enough wisdom for today
Visit the Website
IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #4 - Mar 9th, 2011 at 3:00pm
DrMeola.Florida wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 at 10:14am:
Ok enough wisdom for today

I've yet to see any.
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #5 - Mar 9th, 2011 at 3:08pm
Long text is like slow internet. Smiley

The bible is full of UFO's. WTH!!!
What bible are you reading DR?
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #6 - Mar 11th, 2011 at 6:48am

LOL,

This is exactly what I mean, a wall of text and not on intelligent response, I get a one liner no wisdom shows me you either did not read it or research the material provide or like I said in the article, people will blindly defend God, just like the benefactors of 14th Amendment citizens blindly defend Government.

No UFO,

Ok maybe I should have left the U off since we Identify them as Angels again didn’t read only skimmed the article, what bible you ask how about all of them from every denomination of Christianity and beyond. 

Watch this for a different view point if you dare:
Now not saying I agree with all on this site, how ever watch all the videos provided and maybe your eyes will begin to open the top one is new and you might not understand it without watching the others first.

http://www.suddenreality.com

Have fun

Visit the Website
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #7 - Mar 11th, 2011 at 10:35am
Ok last post for me on this thread, sorry to off track your thought, just trying to show people the mirror to look at themselves before quickly judging others, as we do with law and government we should also do with religion and the so called blind faith.

The bible is TRUTH, however mans teachings of it and interpretations of it are misleading you, for they work for the darkness and NOT the LIGHT.

Introducing the Devil:

Introduced in the third chapter of Genesis:

Eve and the Serpent become the parents of all human being in Genesis 3:14 to 3:16

Genesis; 3:20
Eve becomes the mother of all living, but it does not say that Adam also became the father of all living.

This is why Jesus calls humans the children of the devil, in John 8:44 of the New Testament.

Billions of bibles confirm that the deceptive serpent who impregnates Eve is the Lord of the Old Testament, ie Jehovah.

2nd Samuel; 24:1 And again the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel and provoked David to number Israel.   

However…. In the exact same storyline 1st Chronicles; 21:1 it now states that Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel-but it was Jehovah in 2nd Samuel; 24:1

Matthew; 4:8 
The Devil offers Jesus all the kingdoms of the world,

However, 2nd Chronicles; 36:23
Thus saith Cyrus, King of Persia; all the kingdoms of the earth, hath the Lord God Jehovah of heaven given me.

The Jehovah Witnesses, the Christians and other religions have been hiding the truth about the bible… the Devil pretends to be the real God in the Old Testament, Lord Jehovah commanded the murders of hundreds of thousands of humans for worshipping the Real God from beyond this world.

Deuteronomy; 17:2
The Lord God Jehovah commands Moses and the Hebrews to kill anyone who worships the sun, the moon, or the stars of the universe.

Isaiah; 13:10
Lord God Jehovah promises this prophet one day in the future-the sun, the moon and the stars of the universe will not shed light in this world again.

Ezekiel; 32:7
Lord God Jehovah again promises this prophet that one day in the future the light of the sun, the moon and the stars will not be seen in this world ever again.

Revelation; 21:23
And the city of New Jerusalem had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it:  for the Glory of the Lord did lighten it.

What is the Lord’s Glory?

Exodus; 24:17
And the sight of the Glory of the Lord was like a devouring Fire.

Leviticus; 9:23
The Glory of the Lord was a blazing Fire that consumes the fat of animals and the Hebrews fell and screamed in terror!

The Glory of the Lord sounds kind of like a barbeque for the chosen ones in the Revelation hey?

Deuteronomy; 13:13
For any village worshipping another God; the Hebrews are commanded to put the entire town to the Torch as a burnt offering to the Lord.

Exodus; 32:9
Moses tells Lord Jehovah, turn from thy fierce wrath and Repent of this Evil against they people.

Numbers; 21:6
After Jehovah sends Serpents against the Israelites killing them; Moses makes a Bronze Serpent as per the command of Lord Jehovah.

At this point, you have to wonder if Lord God Jehovah is really the smoke and fire breathing Serpent in Disguise impersonating God.

2nd Samuel; 22:7
Lord God Jehovah is described as a Smoke and Fire breathing flying dragon with pavilions of darkness surrounding him.

Uh-oh!!!  The Revelation also describes a 7 Headed Dragon that reign’s terror in this world.

Revelation; 12:3
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon having seven heads.

Lord God Jehovah as well is famous for having 7 Redemptive names…
Are you ready to know the 7 headed Dragon Devil in Disguise?

1.      Jehovah-jireh, the Lord will provide.  Genesis; 22:14
2.      Jehovah-rapha, the Lord that healeth.  Exodus; 15:26
3.      Jehovah-nissi, the Lord our banner.  Exodus; 17:15,16
4.      Jehovah-shalom, the Lord our peace.  Judges; 6:23,24
5.      Jehovah-ra-ah, the Lord my shepherd, Psalm; 23:1
6.      Jehovah-tsidkenu, the Lord our righteousness, Jeremiah; 23:6
7.      Jehovah-shammah, the Lord is present,  Ezekiel; 48:35

The churches across the whole of the world are lying to the world about the true identity of Lord God Jehovah; the churches are also manipulating the cold blooded murder of the man today known as Jesus…As a Sacrifice?

Jesus was a rebel who identified the true evil of Lord God Jehovah.
Jesus was killed for revealing the lies.
Jesus was truth.
Jesus came to this world to explain why the world has faced war and injustice since the foundation.
Jesus came to warn all of humanity that the spirit playing God with the human race was the Devil in Disguise.
Jesus was murdered for exposing the truth about the Hebrew God Jehovah.

Luke 23: 1-5
The Jews claim that Jesus is stirring up their nation with his teachings about God.

John; 19:7
Jews claim they have a law, and that Jesus must be killed for breaking their law.

Deuteronomy; 18:20
But a prophet, who speaks in the name of other Gods, must be put to Death.

People being killed were forced to a carry a SMALL CROSS that was to be placed as their own grave marker. The cross was symbolic of crossing over from the physical life to the life after.  How did they really kill Jesus according to their own words in the bible?

Acts; 5:30
The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

Acts; 10:39
And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree.

Galatians; 3:13
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Deuteronomy; 21:22
And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou shall hang him on a tree:

What about the sacrifice in blood to forgive all of human sins concept?
Where did this come from?

Leviticus; 5:6
And he shall bring his trespass offering unto the Lord for his Sin which he hath Sinned, a female from the flock, a Lamb or a kid of the goats, for a Sin Offering;

The Greek writers of the New Testament converted the name Jeshuay to Jesus; which is Joshua in Greek. The word Christ is a Greek word meaning the anointed one.  The real identity of Mennez Jeshuay was the spirit of truth.

John; 14:17
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him; but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.  I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

John; 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.

What was the message the spirit of truth tried to give humanity to guide them out of darkness into eternal life?  The universe is not dark; but is a blue ocean swimming with eternal fountains of life, the spirit of truth received information directly from the father of the universe. 

John; 7:16
Jesus answered, my teaching is not of my own, it comes from him who sent me.

John; 8:26
I have much to say in judgment of you. But he who sent me is reliable, and what I have heard from him I tell the world.

John; 12:49
For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to say it I know that his command leads to eternal life.

John; 12:46
I have come into this world as a Light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in Darkness.

Isaiah; 9:2
The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath (the light) shined.

John; 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am (the light of the world): he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the (light of life).

John; 8:23
And Jesus said to them, you are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am NOT of this World.

John; 16:28
I came From the Father and Entered this World; now I am Leaving this World and going Back to the Father.

John; 18:36
Jesus said, my kingdom is NOT of this World.

When one can see the leaf on a tree is green in the light, does the color of the leaf remain green at night? Yes! Does the shadows of darkness make the leaf look black?  Yes!  However, the leaf is still green!
When one looks up into the heavens by day, the universe surrounding the sun is a deep blue.  When the sun is under the horizon, the universe surrounding the moon seems as pitch black.  Does the universe lose the deep blue color once the sun falls below the horizon of this world?  Or does the shadow of darkness from within this world cause this illusion? 
The darkness is within this world…and not from beyond.
This world has faced wars and injustice since the foundation and is not the only place of life in the universe.  The fountains of eternal life can be tasted in the oceans of the Universal Spirit; to get there-just follow the light.

Your spirit that created your mind and body will follow your desire after this physical illusion; choose to leave this Dungeon of Deceit.
THE PRISON OF SORROWS

The children who are deeply rooted to this world will feel threatened by truth.

The government, law enforcement, military, schools, media and churches are tools of suppression and manipulation.
BEWARE OF THEM

Psalm 43:1
Vindicate me, O God.

The vindicator will be the spirit of truth.

Visit the Website
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #8 - Mar 11th, 2011 at 10:38am
LB,

there is a book out called (fast facts on false teachings), excelent book paper back under 10 bucks covers all named relgions including athiest. 

The power to delete love it, lol, if this is about false religions as you claim is the point of this thread, then my post are valid, except perhaps the history, but you have to understand history and where one comes from, do you not? 

Only once the blinders have been removed can we see the truth, and not the hype, or someone else’s interpretation, as we often say, parroting or repeating what we have been brainwashed into saying and seeing as fact instead of learning and teaching ones self. 

(Sometimes a generation such as ours cannot understand the principles which motivated an earlier generation. It becomes easy to mistake a principled stand with arrogance. Arrogance is usually understood as a refusal to negotiate. Compromised generations are usually experts in the art of negotiation. Unfortunately, such a generation becomes an easily manipulated one. It always can be expected to "deal" and most options are predictable. After all, "everyone has his price."

As a result, any would-be tyrant has plenty of elbow room to maneuver the negotiable affections of a people, especially if authority and media are on his side. In other words. people usually do not see the true nature of tyranny as it takes advantage of the moral, economic or political crisis which gives opportunistic “Hitlers" leverage to transform crisis into control. Remember, Hitler first deceived the  people before ho could control them. Then again, the primary purpose of deceit is control, i.e., to create a monopoly of interpretation surrounding any given issue.

The only thing which would tend to scramble the plans of such clever Machiavellian operators is a contrary position which combines virtue, knowledge, trust, authority, and access to the people on a regular basis. Enter the clergy.)

http://www.parentsinformationnetwork.com/revoltlessermagistrate.php

Much information throughout this sight.
Visit the Website
IP Logged
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Reply #9 - Mar 11th, 2011 at 12:38pm
I've only watched the first video as of yet on "SuddenReality"....(bottom left)

Some of the subject matter he discusses in the beginning I have no quarrel with. The translations and interpretations of the Bible have deviated from it's original language and intent. I also agree with his statement that we are all susceptible to hypocrisy. This is not anything new, although many might deny it in themselves. Yet much of what he claims as factual information concerning the history of the Bible is not resourced, so I can only guess that it's his own opinion. I don't argue against the tales of Gilgamesh. Yet one must understand that it's a poetic work of literature much like the works of Genesis. They should not be read as literal, for they simply paint a picture to illustrate occurrences. One must also understand that Moses was a well traveled (40 years in the regions surrounding Egypt) and educated man in many various aspects of life. He would have had great knowledge of the stories of Gilgamesh. One could ask, after having such an experience with the great I am(the burning bush), did Moses then interpret the great tales of creation as having come from this Being that he encountered?

The only thing I have to say about the ending portion of the first video is...pantheism!
He is clearly arrogant in his speech. And he is all over the board with subjects too numerous to address individually in one sitting. Much like your own posts David. Lol.
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Reply #10 - Mar 11th, 2011 at 1:17pm
Thank you David for sharing this video site with us. After watching the other 2 videos at the bottom of the page I can come to no other conclusion except that this man is simply spouting blather. His subject matter is all over the field, mixing truth with half-truth and things of his own invention. He is erratic and without basis for his statements. How does he form his conclusions? On what sources does he base his conclusions?

I will eventually watch the remaining videos as time permits.

Should we start a separate thread LB? Please do if you feel it necessary.
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #11 - Mar 12th, 2011 at 5:28am
DrMeola.Florida wrote on Mar 11th, 2011 at 10:35am:
The bible is TRUTH, however mans teachings of it and interpretations of it are misleading you, for they work for the darkness and NOT the LIGHT.

Psalm 43:1 Vindicate me, O God.

The vindicator will be the spirit of truth.

Right, and we'll never figure all of this out! I have faith; and through this faith I pray for wisdom. My wisdom comes from the Truth. I try to steer people to this Truth who is YHWH.

Joh 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  Smiley
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #12 - Mar 12th, 2011 at 8:30am
Thank you both for a real response, now we can form a dialog, David not sure what videos you are referring to until I went back to the sight, was wondering why you didn’t start at the top, expect the big new vid, since the first 3 short ones gives the example of understanding the first 5 min, for if you miss the first 5 min, the rest of a movie might make little sense. 

At times he may seem to blather or wonder off, I understand this because I know were he is coming from, and its hard to explain to others, but with putting that aside.  Like LB has done for us with the 14th amendment a short two paragraph thing, and has word by word explained in definition of law as pertained to the time of the document, came up with a full book and many articles, to help in our understanding.

So in the same sense this man has done the exact same thing, took the beginning of Genesis, and explained slowly each word and its interpretations, dating back to the time of written, when the time of deception occurred.

Chief you are right, like I said the bible is all true, it’s the way it has been taught to us that is wrong.

Question have you ever experienced Déjà vu, if so then you are much like me, this can happen daily to maybe once in a lifetime.  The more it happens, the more connected to the spirit world you have become.  This is not witchcraft, this just IS.

SuddenReality, is trying to explain the Matrix if you will, since most of us are familiar with the Matrix if you think of what he is talking about in the same manner it will be more clear, the message he is bringing forth. 

The message may seem all over the place and this is because we are out of time and can no longer wait for the children of the world to catch up to us, so as a parent I would say to the child, it maters not that you understand it today just know that I speak the truth of light, about the light, and want nothing more than to see you dancing in the light.  Jesus is the light, and once you die, it is your spirit that will make the choices of what is to happen next, not your mind or body, most of this information is for the spirit not the mind, and only those whom are connected to the spirit realm will understand it fully.

Have you ever done something for the very first time, and it’s like you’re a complete natural at it, like you have done this all your life.  That is because your spirit has done it before in a different body in a different time but the memory has stayed.

Have you ever been so terrified by something, not like phobias, but more like an unnatural fear of something like say water, or heights or anything, it is a good chance that fear was carried over from the past life or lives, and could refer to the means the old body had past.

I was born with the gift of sight, have been reborn 5 times, experiences Déjà vu on a daily basis, was one with nature and spirit, was at will able to visit between the two plains, but not the third, I was given a native dream quest if you will and at some point around 32 years of age since I was 8 years past what I thought was goal, put down my torch to use a medi fore, and for a time was free of my sight, of my burdens given to me to carry, until the day not so long ago, when be it my choice or not I could no longer run from my destiny and had to embrace it, time is short my friends and if you remember nothing else, remember (the light) and do not be fooled by the rest of the teachings you’ve been brainwashed with.  Mayans have given us the date, 12/21/12, time is about up to come to the light, to the truth, and be more, the choice is yours, the time is now.
Visit the Website
IP Logged
NMG Administrator
NMG Administrator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Hello there, LB here!
Country of Wisconsin

Reply #13 - Mar 12th, 2011 at 10:45am
This Topic was moved here from Wolves in Sheeps Clothing by NMG Administrator.

"And I believe that totalitarianism, if not fought against, could triumph again."  ~George Orwell
Visit the Website
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #14 - Mar 12th, 2011 at 11:03am
David C wrote on Mar 11th, 2011 at 1:17pm:
Should we start a separate thread LB? Please do if you feel it necessary.

Done!

As you can see these "taught people" under the "New Age Religion" are NEW AGE GODS, i.e., Enemies of the Republic.

These noted "gods" are self-important/self-centered men that are controled via private law by their rulers.
Little do they know that their "rulers" are "gods" who are controlled by their gods.

"The common law is the will of mankind issuing from the life of the people."
                           ~The United States Department of Justice

IE, the world (through custom and usage) letting their rulers control them via private law (internal law, and treaties).

ERGO: The New World Order.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...