The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
The Decline of Glenn Beck (Read 3671 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

The Decline of Glenn Beck
Mar 4th, 2011 at 12:42pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
This shows where "The Republic" is... The Fascist State.

The Decline of Glenn Beck
James Downie, The New Republic
    James Downie writes: "Beck's commercial viability also seems to have suffered. His viewership among 25- to 54-year-olds, a prized advertising demographic, declined by almost one-half in 2010. An advertising boycott organized by liberal groups has caused over 300 companies - including Procter & Gamble, UPS, Coca-Cola, and Wal-Mart - to stop showing commercials during Beck's show." READ MORE
Oh, and The New Republic? Who's side is that guy on? My estimation is, "The New Republic" is the fascist state.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Re: The Decline of Glenn Beck
Reply #1 - Apr 26th, 2011 at 7:40am
Beck,

I have great admiration for Mr. Beck, only because I have been a long time listener mainly on the satellite radio, where he can speak his mind without being censored, on TV however his hands aren’t as free.  Decline I think not he is still ranked number 3 in the business, he was not fired from fox in fact he just did a show the other night, he in fact wanted some down time and was hired on as a consultant for fox news, doesn’t sound to me like the guy got fired.

Over the years the mans information has close to a 90 percent proven rate, how many other people can claim that about their theories.  Again the TV show was monitored so there were a few things on there that was misleading or false such as the terror camps interview he did on TV claiming that was debunked; however on the radio it was a totally different story.  I know the camps exist because one of my associates have gone to the camp first hand and reported back on his findings, these camps are alive and well on American soil, we need to be ready, for these Muslims will take over one way or another.

Learn more about Islam and their faith at www.radiojihad.org

As far as the advertisers pulling out, was because they don’t want the people to know the truth simple as that, since they as corporations are part of the problem.
Visit the Website
IP Logged
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Re: The Decline of Glenn Beck
Reply #2 - Apr 27th, 2011 at 1:44am
David,
I can agree with you about Beck. His facts are correct most of the time than not. The only problem I have with him is his apparent pride and arrogance. But aren't we all guilty of this...?
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...