The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Sovereign American Consulate (Read 3874 times)
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Sovereign American Consulate
Feb 28th, 2011 at 12:32pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Here is one to play with. Smiley Smiley

What an island that is!
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Sovereign American Consulate
Reply #1 - Feb 28th, 2011 at 1:20pm
OFFICE OF COMMON LAW SOVEREIGN AMERICAN CONSULATE

AKA, a cult that uses some Bible verses for their program.

Look at this...

Yahweh is the Father Do you know Yeshua (Jesus)?  Have you invited Yeshua in to your heart?

Click here to receive Yeshua  as your Lord and Savior The word of Yehweh says if you believe in your heart that Yeshua is the Son of Yahweh and that He was risen from the grave, and if you confess Yeshua  as your Lord and Savior with your mouth for salvation is made by confession from the words from your mouth. The bible says if you do this thou shall be saved. Romans 10:9,10, that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that Yahweh has raised Him from  the dead, you will be saved. vs 13, for whosoever calls on the name of Yeshua shall be saved.

Yeshua will come with them to give you a seminar...

We will come to your city, state or town to hold our seminar on learning how to implement the laws that allows one to live as a Sovereign American Citizen.
Another group of Sovereign Citizens...  Using God as the vehicle to make LOTS of money. Here is what you get:
    MEMBERSHIP

Here are a few of the benefits of becoming a member..

Receive:
    • Your “OFFICIAL” Sovereign American Consulate Membership Certificate
    • Monthly news Letter.
    • Constant updates on laws pertaining to your freedom
    • How to apply these laws
    • Single, Couple and Group rate to our seminars.
    • Access to apply for our Passport & Plate.
    • Receive Mandated Law by U.S. Congress on how to Redeem FRNs for Lawful Money.
    • How to get the funds the government, private party, IRS or any one who unlawfully stole from you or owes you.
    • letter to send to creditors that “WILL” by the law force them to eliminate your debt.
    • Free 15 minute consultation.
    • COMING SOON! How to purchase your home with NO money down, and NO Mortgage Payment. (BY THE LAW)
    • How to open a bank account without using a social.

To become a member, there is a $40.00 donation. Click on the Member link to sign up. You may submit your donation by email using green dot card or you may send your donation in a BLANK U.S. Postal Money (ONLY). To the Consulate
It looks they teach you how to not pay for anything! God wants all His children to be scumbags.

You can tell this group is a bunch of hacks based on the language in what they are pushing. The typical nonsense redemption garbage that is throughout the movement. These activites will cause American businesses to go down faster. Just what the plan is... More for them (ones at the top) out of chaos. 

Give them a call and sign up to be one of their Sovereign "American" Citizens. Smiley

Phone: (213).928-3585

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Re: Sovereign American Consulate
Reply #2 - Mar 1st, 2011 at 1:33am
YeeeeeHaaaaaw!!!!! I smell freedom!!!!

Disclaimer: The above stated matter is for the sole use as sarcasm and is not intended for the use of public persecution nor private abuse of the individual making such statement.
‹‹Last Edit: Mar 1st, 2011 at 2:49pm by LB Bork ››
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...