The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Know thy Enemy ~ Sun Tzu (Read 3576 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Know thy Enemy ~ Sun Tzu
Feb 14th, 2011 at 3:40pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Sun Tzu ~ The Art of War
An interactive site on Sun Tzu's Art of War...

Although the writing is on more physical warfare, are there any tactics that may be seen in the Quiet War[s]
that we are in under the Fourteenth Amendment that anyone can point out?

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: PAC Alliance Program
Reply #1 - Feb 14th, 2011 at 4:11pm
Why the enemy is winning... Division and keeping people on the defense...
  • We can form a single united body, while the enemy must split up into fractions. Hence there will be a whole pitted against separate parts of a whole, 1 which means that we shall be many to the enemy's few. And if we are able thus to attack an inferior force with a superior one, our opponents will be in dire straits.
  • Security against defeat implies defensive tactics; ability to defeat the enemy means taking the offensive. Standing on the defensive indicates insufficient strength; attacking, a superabundance of strength.
~Sun Tzu's Art of War

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Re: PAC Alliance Program
Reply #2 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 4:07am
Mei Yao-ch‘ên has rather an interesting note: # "Knowledge of the spirit-world is to be obtained by divination; information in natural science may be sought by inductive reasoning; the laws of the universe can be verified by mathematical calculation: but the dispositions of an enemy are ascertainable through spies and spies alone."

In the enemy's country, win people over by kind treatment, and use them as spies."

"We ostentatiously do things calculated to deceive out own spies, who must be led to believe that they have been unwittingly disclosed. Then, when these spies are captured in the enemy's lines, they will make an entirely false report, and the enemy will take measures accordingly, only to find that we do something quite different. The spies will thereupon be put to death."

The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy/
the people
, so that he cannot fathom our real intent.'" To put it perhaps a little more clearly: any attack or other operation is CHENG, on which the enemy/
the people
  has had his attention fixed; whereas that is CH`I," which takes him by surprise or comes from an unexpected quarter. If the enemy/
the people
  perceives a movement which is meant to be CH`I," it immediately becomes CHENG."

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...