The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumRepublic vs. DemocracyThe Conspiracy Corner › All Ambassadors Back to Washington!
Thread
Print this Topic
All Ambassadors Back to Washington! (Read 3536 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

All Ambassadors Back to Washington!
Feb 11th, 2011 at 2:19pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
All Ambassadors Back to Washington!

While most Americans were involved with the SuperBowl, and the main stream media with the situation in Egypt, hardly any reporting on the event can be found… fine time to do something ‘under the radar’. More here...
    Update, from the NY Times, This week’s meeting, other than two major speeches, was closed to the press. But Craig Kelly, who until September was a deputy assistant secretary of state and involved in WikiLeaks-related issues, said Wednesday that he could not imagine that the unauthorized disclosures of sensitive diplomatic cables were not a major topic both of working groups and corridor talk.

Update, from CNNMoney.com, IMF calls for dollar alternative. The International Monetary Fund issued a report Thursday on a possible replacement for the dollar as the world’s reserve currency.

Update, found this link from the U.S. Department of State website ‘Notice to the Press’ on February 1. This meeting was ‘officially’ about something named QDDR.
Now Washington wants Americans to support New World Order, not just its Mercenaries called the Military:
The First Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review (QDDR): Leading Through Civilian Power. More here...

Data on this Hitler (United States) on steroids here : http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/153109.pdf

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Re: All Ambassadors Back to Washington!
Reply #1 - Feb 12th, 2011 at 9:07am
IMF discusses plan to replace dollar as reserve currency. Interesting: http://money.cnn.com/2011/02/10/markets/dollar/index.htm
IP Logged
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Re: All Ambassadors Back to Washington!
Reply #2 - Feb 12th, 2011 at 12:07pm
Just more action to collapse the U.S. economy.
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...