The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Sovereign Citizens Handbook (Read 29114 times)
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Re: Sovereign Citizens Handbook
Reply #15 - Jul 27th, 2011 at 10:46am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Well people are morons, do to their lack of intelligence and personal drive to self educate.  Most who seek out such things are ones either already in trouble looking for away out, or are just looking to be apart of something bigger then themselves.  People are scared and they want something and will often do to lack of their own research will often fall for the first thing that sounds and looks good, whether it has standings or not.

We here at PAC are about the education to help others in search of answers, to give them the truth as many have never heard before, we not only strive to educate but as well offer the remedy/cure for the cancer that has infected the nation.

With more people everyday facing one personal problem or another with the so called lack of jobs, crime is on the rise only because they know of no other way, until people realize that they have to stop pointing the finger at others and take a hard look into the mirror to accept their own responsibility the truth will always elude them.

The time has come, the time is now, they will be coming for you soon if do not wake up to TRUTH, this is their game, they have been playing it for over 150 years, Rome was not built in a day, but it did fall, the America’s will be no different if people continue to drink the cool aid offered by them, they will remain in a state of confusion by design.

Your time is now, take the big pill of TRUTH, set yourself free and help us to cure the cancer plaguing this nation.

Don’t forget to get your copy of The Red Amendment today.
Visit the Website
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...