The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsPeople Dividing the Movement › More issues, commonsenserevisited.com
Thread
Print this Topic
More issues, commonsenserevisited.com (Read 3765 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

More issues, commonsenserevisited.com
Jan 22nd, 2011 at 5:00pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Now I am seeing where people in the movement are getting some of their BAD information.

Anyone know who this Common Sense Revisited, Clyde Cleveland, is?

There are some wrong usages of legal terms in this thing. I knew this "thing" was hot a couple years ago but never read it. Major disinformation, perhaps? After talking with Gregory Williams about Thomas Paine, I find that the original author had communistic ideas. Is this another unintended consequences thing like maybe Karl Marx was used for? That is to say, in this case our adversary mixed-up some popular historical figure's work and rebirthed it to cause patriot fervor?

The problem is political blathering can cause problems when it comes to law. But it is worse with the writing of this guy because he is even misrepresenting words of used in general parlance. What the Heck?

Does anyone have this document so I can review it?

Maybe it is just another problem with people failing to work with others or doing proper research.
The issue of political and historical matters have always been an issue. It needs to be fixed.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: More issues, commonsenserevisited.com
Reply #1 - Jan 22nd, 2011 at 8:13pm
Okay, I gave it a quick view.

There are undoubtedly some good concepts in the writing. The plain language of which the original Common Sense was written also appears to mix some verbiage concepts as to confuse issues.

The two terms I have real problem with is indigenous and inhabitant. Both misused in general and legal parlance.

For what reasons would someone want to confuse matters by creating new terms?

This list establishes that any suspect errors may be of ignorance as they are of the model of the original Union:
    The Top 10 Characteristics of Bottom-up vs. Top-down Societies

Bottom-up : Love Fear Freedom Control Non-coercion Force Local control Centralized planning Abundant creativity Stifled creativity Optimism

Top-down : Despair Strong families Breakdown of families Personal responsibility Dependence Universal opportunity Concentrated power Prosperity Poverty

I will making more comments as time passes. Maybe members could assist in any other areas.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: More issues, commonsenserevisited.com
Reply #2 - Jan 24th, 2011 at 3:35pm

The information from CSR on indigenous which departs from the nature of law reguarding territory, in a sense.

INDIGENOUS POWER VS. SURROGATE POWER

Understanding the nature of power is the key to under- standing all relationships between humans and their institutions. To understand this, it is necessary to under- stand what Jefferson called the “laws of our being.” All humans are created with unique characteristics. All have free will. All have the capacity to grow and evolve and appreciate the infinite nature of their being. All have the power to create their own reality—humans are creators, cre- ated in the image of their creator.

The Founders saw the truth of this as “self-evident.” In other words, for any rational thinking being, it is just plain common sense to conclude that they are unique among the inhabitants of the planet because they have free will and the ability to manifest thoughts into concrete form through action. Since each individual human has this power, it follows that the only true source of power is the individual. Since that power originates and occurs natu- rally within each individual it is called “indigenous” power. The other type of power is that which human beings delegate to others which could be called “surrogate” power. The following quote from Love Without End, by Glenda Green, provides an extremely clear explanation of this concept.

• “True power resides with God, and is indigenous thereto. Through enduring connections with the Creator, that power is transmitted to individual beings and all living things, to be held indigenously within each life. Such power can be lost or corrupted
    only through denials of love and separations from God, because all power from God is essentially pure. Surrogate power is dele- gated by man to structure, authority, and forces external to himself. Surrogate power can extend man’s influence over the environment. However, when delegated power assumes the rights of indigenous power, it corrupts very quickly.

“For example, when two men form a business together, they create a surrogate power. If it is understood as such and supervised equally by both, the structure they created can be useful. If one man should usurp the other and assume the del- egated power only for himself, it will surely corrupt. Education of children is a surrogate power, delegated by their parents. As long as it reflects the values and wishes of the par- ents, that power is held in proper custody. Should it be used to undermine the indigenous power which exists between parents and children, there will be problems.

“A government is surrogate power, delegated by the governed. As long as it serves the needs of the governed and respects the indigenous power from which it was formed, that surrogate power can be useful. The moment surrogate power assumes the rights of indigenous power, corruption will begin. Usually this is implemented by the use of force, mandatory conformity, suppression of rights, and dishonesty. Surrogate power always draws its energy from indigenous power. When this is respected and openly acknowledged, surrogate power can be an effective extension of authority. Although, if force and dishonesty have reversed priorities to give the false impression that surrogate power is real power, you then have a situation where the flea is trying to own the dog, and enforc- ing its claim with threats and punishment. “Under such oppressive conditions nothing works better than a declaration of sovereign rights held by indigenous power. This is the power of all true liberators. It is what the Founding Fathers did in 1776. It is what occurred with the abolition of slavery. It has happened within communities, families, careers, and personal lives. This is what happens when a person returns to the heart and activates the indige- nous power established there by the Creator. Sometimes surrogate power fights back, although it never wins. For it has no authority of its own!”
http://www.scribd.com/doc/6347219/Common-Sense-Revisited-by-Thomas-Paine

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...