The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Paul Andrew Mitchell (Read 2374 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Paul Andrew Mitchell
Jan 6th, 2011 at 5:28pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
A response to an email that was sent to me that Paul Andrew Mitchell sent out:

Funny, this paper contains research principles that were done by our group in Phoenix (Arizona) in the year of 1995 :

Circa on this is the end of 1996 http://www.supremelaw.org/press/rels/votingaz.htm   

We (Citizen’s Research Group) had some people in Payson (Az) also, but Mitchell was not one of the main two people there. Mind you, the research that was done was not mine and I abandoned it in 1996 after I started to learn on my own.

So, what am I saying? Another thief that purports to take credit for something he did not do. Maybe that is why Lynne Meredith of Vultures in Eagles Clothing fame went to prison. Mitchell was working with that “con-artist” as her legal advisor. She was a con-artist as she stole everything from the movement and put it in aforementioned book and made a mint off it. That is why she went to prison. i.e. stolen work that was flawed. Wonder if Mitchell made a deal?

This “movement” makes me sick.

Speaking of me being sick of this garbage (and thieves), see the latest here : http://www.notmygovernment.us/forum/NMG.pl?num=1294350603

LB Bork
www.islandmakers.us

Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 4:14 PM
To: Mike; Mark; LB Bork
Subject: FW: [Lawmen: 4082] Paul Andrew Mitchell puts Hawaii Governor on notice Re Obama crime
‹‹Last Edit: Jul 30th, 2011 at 2:40pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...