The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsEnemies of The Republic › Dick Simkanin passed away in prison
Thread
Print this Topic
Dick Simkanin passed away in prison (Read 4329 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Dick Simkanin passed away in prison
Dec 29th, 2010 at 12:20pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 

Sorry to report such sad news, but per Ed Brannum in Texas, Dick Simkanin passed away in prison, after being sentenced to 7 more years in prison for not showing up for his first probation after "release" from prison.  Dick reported that he had blood in his urine about three weeks ago.  Way to go Judge McBride!

This is taken from a blog on Dick:

QUOTE: We have also been following the case of Dick Simkanin, the owner of Arrow Custom Plastics located in Bedford, Texas, who, in 2000 stopped withholding income related taxes from the paychecks of his employees after receiving no answers from the IRS and his elected representatives to his questions about any law that required him to withhold. UNQUOTE
Key words there: "HIS ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES"

Dick was an avid fan of Bob Schulz and We the People, who was in with Aaron Russo.

Discussion on who is the enemy, please.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
BR8K Free
Ex Member
Re: Dick Simkanin passed away in prison
Reply #1 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 7:35am
From Wikipedia...

There are many more keys to finding the enemy within the quoted material. Quote:
Dick Simkanin, the owner of Arrow Custom Plastics
A franchise is applied for through the state and therefor not property of an individual. Quote:
Who, in 2000 stopped withholding income related taxes
I wonder what part of the IR code was not understood related to taxable incomeQuote:
receiving no answers from the IRS and his elected representatives to his questions
This is likened to calling your parents on their vacation to ask permission to have a party at their house, going ahead with the party even when they have told you "NO PARTIES", just because they never answered their phone. Quote:
After being sentenced to 7 more years in prison for not showing up for his first probation
Obviously he was under a jurisdiction rule that was not of his own.

He was his own worse enemy!
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #2 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 9:38am
I wonder what part of the IR Code was not understood related to taxable income?  Must have been this part just like all the others out there. They have no ideal that their citizenship has anything to do with it.

• 26 CFR § 1.1-1(a) General rule. (1) Section 1 of the Code imposes an income tax on the income of every individual who is a ‘citizen’ or ‘resident’ of the United States.”
Wonder why the IRS want sent this back when asked; are they afraid of something!?!
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #3 - Jan 3rd, 2011 at 11:50am
Quote:
He was his own worse enemy!

That is what I thought too. Another case of, I hate the government so much, I will do anything to combat it, even it is right or wrong. Listening to Bob Schultz, or any other tax protestor group, is just wrong.

It is sad that this happened. The PAC Alliance Program is the only way to stop the insanity. There are too many people saying too many things. Without a clearing house that is recognized by all, the insanity will continue.

By the way, speaking of Schultz and We the People, Michael Badnarik removed himself from the PAC ELetter this weekend. So much for him being a part of the PAC Alliance. He does not get it anyway.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...