The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Liberty's Secret Symbols (Read 2586 times)
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Liberty's Secret Symbols
Dec 20th, 2010 at 10:51am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Smiley Fear mongering, perhaps.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

‹‹Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2010 at 11:54am by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Liberty's Secret Symbols
Reply #1 - Dec 23rd, 2010 at 10:25am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
I noted the chains at the statue's feet years ago doing my research. It is one of those things that make you say:
    What the Hell?
The presentation seems to be a great one. The Statue of Liberty is part and parcel to the genocide of what we are seeing today via mass immigration and the destruction of countries and nationalities, which is part of the Communist doctrine. As we know the so-called New World Order is grounded in such system of politics (that was installed via the Fourteenth Amendment after the Civil War). A system that is controlled by Presidential Orders (i.e., a dictatorship) and Legislative Decree. With a mixed bag of this and that constructing a body politic, people will never be able to be under a custom and usage system based on faith, hope, and charity. Note the one man touching on the destruction of the lawful government in Part 3 in reference to the Old Order being brought down and the new Order being brought in. It is actually just the same people that have been causing problems for centuries. Fundamentally, the statue is just welcoming the commercial slaves to the New World Order's model of how the world is to be:
    A Commercial Plantation of Human Resources and Consumers, i.e., Debt Slaves.
Thanks for finding this, Jerry. No fear mongering from what I viewed.... Just more confusion, or Order out of Chaos.
And matters not, as people will believe what they want to believe.
‹‹Last Edit: Dec 25th, 2010 at 8:50am by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...