The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsEnemies of The Republic › Why the interest in 'Sovereigns' ADL.org
Thread
Print this Topic
Why the interest in 'Sovereigns' ADL.org (Read 8644 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Why the interest in 'Sovereigns' ADL.org
Dec 8th, 2010 at 2:45pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
The antiHate group that appears to hate Christians and other Truth Seekers...

The AntiDefamation League.

Have you ever wondered why the group of people known as the ADL has so much interest in those who are attempting to claim natural rights and attempting to expose the truth about the history and law in America?

Granted, some of the people these people seem to "tattle on" are not all the savory, but come on people who question the 14th Amendment are non-racist hate groups? Who died and left these people the guardians of free speech?

Speaking of hating, they also seem to have something against Christians:The AntiDefamation League (ADL) likes to use the "Race Card" much like the Southern Poverty Law Center does. To see information that clears the People's Awareness Coalition in regard to the ADL's twisted thinking, Click here.

Also, it is believed that these people had something to do with getting the State National Wiki article pulled. more here...

And, not that everyone is perfect but the ADL has been spanked many times in court for unlawful activities.
Anyone care to assist and post some of the cases?

And, to find out more on its apparent sister organization, The Southern Poverty Law Center, click here and here.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
VAsolvo
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
It's Not My Government!
Country of Virginia

Re: Why the interest in 'Sovereigns' ADL.org
Reply #1 - Dec 18th, 2010 at 3:47pm
Of boy has the ADL evolved over time. Initially created in 1913 to stop the defamation of the Jewish people, the ADL now they claim their goal is to stand up for the core values of America against those who seek to undermine them. I wonder which core values they are referring to ... the founders or FDR's?

The ADL says they defend "democratic ideals", www.adl.org/about. I challenge anyone to excavate democratic ideals as a founding, core American value. Not there. America's founders detested democracy.

Next, how bad was it, really, to be a Jew in America in 1913? and was the organization really founded to protect Jews from rampant, every day discrimination (take from their web site)? I would like to know what it was like being a Jew in 1913 in America. Do not allow the establishment of the federal reserve cloud your thinking.

Nowadays the ADL professes to protect others such as "immigrants, blacks, hispanics, asians and gays from emotional pain, physical injury, property destruction and even death cause by hatemongers - not to mention incalculable damage to the social fabric of America and to this country's cherished ideals of mutual respect and equal treatment for all." Really? They can protect people from death? Can't wait to see that one.

Their mission (I guess they have more than one mission) is to expose and combat the purveyors of hatred. This one is interesting in that the ADL itself is guilty to purveying hatred. For one thing they are not all too tolerant of people in the freedom movement. Looks like their mission really is to combat themselves.

In 1920, Sig Livingston ADL founder, proposed at a B'nai B'rith convention the acculturation and application for citizenship of as many aliens as possible. Should come as no surprise that the ADL today supports the DREAM and easy citizenship.

The B'nai B'rith ADL has had ties to Free Masonry as far back as 1843. Free Masonry is a secret society. B'nai B'rith is a secret society. B'nai B'rith in Hebrew means Sons of the Covenant. Really? The covenant is quite clear in its instructions about unjust weights and measures, yet Jewish bankers promote nothing but unjust weights and measures.

Sorry for the rant but there's just too much irony / untruthfulness / mystery when it comes to the ADL. I would have written a better, more concise post if I only had more time.
Visit the Website
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #2 - Dec 19th, 2010 at 12:20pm
ADL founded in 1913. Federal Reserve Act put in place 1913.

Must be a money thing. Yes, pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

Who else besides me is getting tired of these people's stealthy GENOCIDE agenda under Marxism?

This video may explain some of why there are problems. Sorry, facts are facts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB7xY42qG74

Also visit Jews against Zionists : http://www.nkusa.org
‹‹Last Edit: Jan 7th, 2011 at 7:13pm by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

ADL Training US Police
Reply #3 - Dec 19th, 2010 at 9:02pm
ADL Training US Police Departments across the country... For What Purpose?

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

More explaining ADL interest in "Soverei
Reply #4 - Dec 27th, 2010 at 12:46pm
More to explain the ADL interest in "Sovereigns"...

False flag operations and the role of the Jews in murderous communist operations.

75% of the Soviet commissars were Jewish, the secret police led by a crew of Jews. At least 40 million Soviet citizen were murdered by them, some count 120 million, some 66 million victims.

History they don't teach you in school:  Part One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX2yhi7N0WY

History they don't teach you in school:  Part Two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ0FGWcj7P8

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #5 - Apr 24th, 2011 at 4:09pm
Back in about the year 1994 when I got into the movement, it took me about 9 months or so to understand that the  A.D.L. (Anti-Defamation League) and the S.P.L.C. (Southern Poverty Law Center) were evil and one. Well, it appears that some others are now finding out the truth behind these "Enemies of The Republic" also...

Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 1:15 PM
Subject: ADL ties to SPLC

Hello all-

It has become apparent that the A.D.L. (Anti-Defamation League) and the S.P.L.C. (Southern Poverty Law Center) share certain information.

I should note here that the S.P.L.C. a few years ago had sponsored a website called www.klanwatch.org and it had Leroy Crenshaw listed as the local "klan leader" in Springfield, Massachusetts. I have known Leroy for over 20 years. For those of you who know Leroy, this is laughable. For those of you who don't know Leroy, he is a black gym teacher (retired) from Alabama, and has been involved in the "Civil Rights Movement" since the 1960s. This is just one example of how inaccurate their information is. There are other examples, but this is the most flagrant and obvious inaccuracy.

I have no problem being associated with Leroy Crenshaw, but to make claims based on this kind of inaccurate information is childish and pathetic.

I have personally met Mark Pitcavage, who authors publications that are promoted and distributed by the A.D.L., and I will tell you that he and I agreed on many things, but not on everything. For example, I believe that, according to my research back in the mid-1990s, that of the so-called "militia" groups around the country that I could identify or find information about, approximately 7% had a some type of racist agenda. Now, that's about the same percentage of the general population that is left-handed. Not really that much of concern, especially considering that this is a sub-group of a sub-group of a sub-group. Maybe it's something to be aware of, and keep your eye on, but it doesn't deserve the amount of hysteria and paranoia that it gets.

Please keep all of this in perspective.

I don't see the "Sovereign Citizen Movement" to be a threat to my individual liberties. As far as I can determine, they just want to be left alone. That sounds like why the Pilgrims and other early colonists came to America in the first place. That was the beginning of the greatest country that has ever existed in the history of the world. I think we should try to keep it.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

AIPAC’S Prelude To Treason 2011
Reply #6 - May 17th, 2011 at 12:55pm
AIPAC’S Prelude To Treason 2011

Brother Nathanael Productions, BroTube Videos

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...